ModernMusic.de

Alison Lee managed an even-par 72

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 27.06.2018 10:32

Daytona Beach, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Alison Lee managed an even-par 72 on Sunday and that was enough to give her a share of medalist honours at the LPGA Tour Qualifying Tournament. She was joined at 10-under-par 350 by Minjee Lee, who closed with a 73. Alison Lee, who entered the event as an amateur, but turned professional after earning her tour card, has made the cut in three of her five previous LPGA Tour starts. Minjee Lee made the cut at three of the four majors she played in this season. I have a lot of mixed emotions. When I made my par putt and realized I got my LPGA Tour card, I was just filled with joy and when I got off and thought about what it meant to be professional, I thought about my team and my school and my coaches and it made me sad, admitted Alison Lee. I get to start a new chapter in my life and hopefully it will be great and Im really looking forward to the future. After play rotated between the Arthur Hills Course and the Rees Jones Course at LPGA International the first four rounds, the final round was contested on the Jones Course. Ariya Jutanugarn posted a 1-under 71 on Sunday and she gained a share of third place at minus-9. She ended alongside Maria Hernandez (75). Jutanugarn was one of 11 players to break par in the final round. Ryann OToole, who played on the 2011 U.S. Solheim Cup team, shot 2-under 70. She ended alone in fifth place at 8-under 352. Ha Na Jang, who owned a 3-stroke lead entering the final round, struggled to an 8-over 80 and she tumbled into a tie for sixth at minus-7. She finished alongside Simin Feng (75) and Sei Young Kim (73). The top-20 finishers earned category 12 status on the LPGA Tour priority list. The rest of that group included Nannette Hill, Kelly Shon, Sakura Yokomine, Cheyenne Woods, Sophia Popov, SooBin Kim, Perrine Delacour, Therese Koelbaek and Ju Young Park. SooBin Kim also started the event as an amateur and turned professional after earning her tour card. Garrett Phillips, amateur Julie Yang, Stephanie Meadow, Laetitia Beck, Karlin Beck, Jacqui Concolino and Casey Grice tied for 18th place and played a 3-hole playoff to determine the last three players to finish in the top-20. Concolino ended those three holes at plus-1 and was ousted from the extra session. Phillips and Laetitia Beck birdied the fourth extra hole to earn two of the last three spots. Yang was knocked out of the playoff on the sixth extra hole before play was suspended Sunday night due to darkness. Karlin Beck, Meadow and Grice wrapped up the extra session on Monday morning. After all three players parred the seventh, eighth and ninth playoff holes, Grice made bogey on the 10th extra hole to drop from the playoff. Karlin Beck chipped in for birdie on the 11th playoff hole to claim the final spot in category 12. Concolino, Yang, Grice and Meadow along with the 21 players that finished between 3-under 357 and 1-over 361 will have category 17 status for 2015. Alison Lee stumbled to a bogey at the first and bounced back with a birdie on the par-3 third. She closed with 15 consecutive pars to share medalist honors. Minjee Lee started with seven straight pars. She traded a birdie for a bogey from the eighth. Around the turn, Lee birdied the 13th, but later bogeyed the 16th and 17th to slip back to minus-10. Now that Im officially part of the LPGA Tour I feel really good. I am relieved that I am finished and I am excited to play next year on the tour, said Minjee Lee, who turned professional prior to her tie for 16th at the Evian Championship. I am definitely relieved after this week and I never want to do Q-School again. NOTES: Cheyenne Woods is Tiger Woods niece ... Charley Hull was the lone player in the 60s in the final round as she closed with a 4-under 68 to improve into category 17 as she jumped from a tie for 68th into a share of 28th ... Seven players ranked in the top 100 in the world were in the field and five of those seven (Minjee Lee, Jutanugarn, Jang, Sei Young Kim and Sakura Yokomine) finished in the top 11 and earned category 12 status for 2015. Harry Kane Shirt Sales . - The Jacksonville Jaguars are leaning more toward playing injured quarterback Blake Bortles against Tennessee on Thursday night. Harry Kane Jersey England . 1. AMIR JOHNSON: Nice to see him back in the lineup Tuesday night in Washington DC. Played with great energy and purpose. Its amazing when a guy gets those few precious days to recover what it does to the bounce in their step and overall game/confidence. http://www.worldcup2018jerseysengland.co...-henderson.html. - Steve Stricker usually doesnt show up at a tournament on Sunday. Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018 . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. Marcus Rashford England Shirt . - Anthony Beauvillier had the winning goal in the third period as the Shawinigan Cataractes edged the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 2-1 on Wednesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. DUNEDIN, Fla. -- Brandon Morrow allowed five runs and six hits over three innings in the Toronto Blue Jays 6-4 loss Wednesday to the Pittsburgh Pirates. Morrow was making his second appearance since a season-ending forearm injury last May. On Feb. 28, the right-hander gave up two hits and one run in two relief innings. "The important thing, I felt good again," Morrow said. "Forearm is feeling really good. I felt loose again. I felt good with my breaking stuff. Fastball command kind of put me in a hole a couple times." Morrow struck out two, walked one, hit a batter and threw a wild pitch. "Hes big," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. "In a lot of ways hes probably the most important guy, because we expected a lot out of him last year. Hes got as good an arm as anybody. When hes on, when hes healthy, hes been a good big league pitcher. If he can fill that void, bounce back and have a full season out there where he doesnt go on the DL and you get his 30-plus starts, that will be big for us." Travis Snider had a first-inning RBI single and a two-run homer in the third off Morrow. Snider spent time on the disabled list last season with a left big toe injury. "Travis worked extremely hard this winter," Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle said. "Hes moving so much better. Now thats he healthy and physically ready to go, well see where he can take us." Edwin Encarnacion had a two-run double for the Blue Jays. STARTING TIME Blue Jays: Mark Buehrle will go against Pitttsburghs Gerrit Cole when the two teams play again Thursday in Bradenton.dddddddddddd Pirates: Jeff Locke was scratched from his start because of right side tightness. The Pirates believe the injury is a minor one. Locke gave up one hit in two scoreless innings last Thursday against the New York Yankees. The left-hander won eight straight starts in the first half of last season and made the NL All-Star team. But, he went 2-5 with a 6.12 ERA over his final 12 starts and was shut down in September. Jay Jackson, who filled in for Locke, gave up one hit in two scoreless innings. The 26-year old right-hander, signed to a minor league contract in December, pitched at Double-A and Triple-A for Miami last year. Pittsburgh starters have not allowed an earned run in five consecutive games, a span of 10 innings. TRAINERS ROOM Blue Jays: Closer Casey Janssen, out with a sore right shoulder, played catch for the second straight day. Outfielder Colby Rasmus sat out his fourth consecutive game due to a stiff neck. REASSIGNMENTS The Blue Jays sent right-hander Tomo Ohka, left-hander Juan Perez, and catchers Derrick Chung and Jack Murphy to their minor league camp this week. Ohka, who last pitched in the major leagues in 2009, agreed to a minor league contract with the Blue Jays in December. The 37-year-old was 51-68 for Boston (1999-01), Montreal (2001-04), Washington (2005), Milwaukee (2005-06), Toronto (2007) and Cleveland (2009). He has played in Japan for Yokohama (1995-98 and 2010-11) and Toyama (2013). Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

n Friday that the club has added vetera
Novak Djokovic continues his defence of the Miami Open

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz