ModernMusic.de

also assist with the defensive backs.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 24.10.2018 05:07

VANCOUVER - Soon after being named the head coach of the B. Thomas Steen Jersey .C. Lions, Jeff Tedford set his sights on an old colleague to help him transition back into the CFL.He got his man Thursday when the Lions rounded out their staff by naming George Cortez as the clubs new offensive co-ordinator and quarterbacks coach.Cortez held the same two positions from 2002 to 2005 when Tedford was the head coach at the University of California-Berkley.Any time you have something like the past weve had together, I can say a term and he can know exactly what were talking about, Tedford said on a conference call. Were not reinventing the wheel. I think its going to go very quickly and very smooth.Cortez has a long CFL resume and served as the Saskatchewan Roughriders offensive co-ordinator the last two seasons, helping the club capture the 2013 Grey Cup.Tedford — who played and coached in the CFL in the 1980s and early 1990s, but has been south of the border ever since — said it was important to add a veteran offensive co-ordinator to help him get reacquainted with the Canadian game.Someone who has the background George does and has been very successful, I felt like that would be a great buffer for me to be able to shorten that learning curve so that we can hit the ground running, said Tedford. Were kind of speaking the same language.Getting the Lions offence back on track will be key in 2015 after the club struggled through injuries and inconsistency last season.B.C. finished a roller-coaster campaign 9-9 before getting blown out in the playoffs, a result that ultimately cost head coach Mike Benevides his job.I think theres talent there, said Tedford, who was hired in December. I really think theres a strong foundation to be successful and its going to be our job to go in and get the most we can out of the guys.Tedford also elected to retain defensive co-ordinator Mark Washington after his unit performed well last season despite being left on the field for long stretches thanks to that anemic offence.Once I saw the numbers, got a chance to watch some tape and had a chance to meet with Mark and talk to him, I was very impressed, said Tedford. The numbers kind of speak for themselves, but to have a chance to sit down with him and visit with him and understand that hes a great person, thats very important to me.Im really exited that he chose to stay because he an excellent coach and an excellent person.Washington will also coach the defensive backs, Johnny Holland is back to coach the linebackers and Chuck McMann will return to coach special teams and running backs.In a bit of a twist, Khari Jones will stay on as receivers coach, a demotion from the offensive co-ordinator position he held last season.In other moves announced Thursday, B.C. added Doug Malone, who has coached under Cortez in the past, to lead the offensive line, while Robin Ross, who worked with Tedford at both Fresno State and Oregon, will serve as the Lions defensive line coach in his first CFL job.Tedfords son, Quinn, will be in charge of quality control on offence, while former CFL player Willie Fields will hold the same position with the defence and also assist with the defensive backs. Christian Fischer Jersey .com) - Jimmy Butler made four key free throws down the stretch to lift the Chicago Bulls over the Boston Celtics, 109-102, on Friday. Clayton Keller Jersey . Meanwhile, the Jets extended their winning streak to four and remain perfect under Paul Maurice. Its the Jets second four-game winning streak of the season, the other coming in mid-November. http://www.coyotesauthority.com/authentic-anthony-duclair-coyotes-jersey/ .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday.While Ralph may be the oldest CFL mascot, hes the youngest in the way he connects with fans on social media.Heres Ralph the Dog with the crew here at TSN jumping into the James Duthie TradeCentre selfie: Happy to drop by! RT @TSN_Sports: @tsnjamesduthie: Take this Ellen. #Tradecentre pic.twitter.com/W22NQKtP8U — Ralph the Dog (@Ralph_Dog) March 5, 2014And little did we know Ralph the Dog was originally cast in Star Wars… Little-known fact: George Lucas first choice for the wookie role was Ralphbacca #calstampeders #CFL #YYC pic.twitter.com/xtkLTcHgK4 — Ralph the Dog (@Ralph_Dog) May 2, 2014Well get our new pal Ralph the Dog to introduce the next two mascots on the scene, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers Buzz and Boomer! I get asked why I dont know which is Buzz and which is Boomer. My question: what difference could it possibly make? pic.twitter.com/kFde4Rhh1E — Ralph the Dog (@Ralph_Dog) September 30, 2013In case youre wondering, Buzz is in the Bombers helmet with flying goggles and Boomer is the taller and leaner of the two.Buzz and Boomer take more of a slapstick outlook to their comedy, proven by this Vine of the duo schooling Gaineer in a Grey Cup dance-off. Dale Hawerchuck Jersey. Mascot dance-off at Touchdown MB! #101greycup #Bombers https://t.co/dT7HjZJ8VN — Wpg Blue Bombers (@Wpg_BlueBombers) November 23, 2013The BC Lions mascot is Leo the Lion. BC Lions vs. Edmonton Eskimos. Leo the Lion. #photo #vancouver #bclions http://t.co/FmMXjSzJ — Zeljko (@ztravica) October 30, 2012Leo keeps a lower profile around Vancouver and on the Internet, but he is quite the ladies man on game-day:And last but not least, the Edmonton Eskimos mascots are Punter and Nanook. Sorry for the delay... Congrats goes out to Tami Rae Lukinuk on winning this weeks #Esks #CaptionThis contest. pic.twitter.com/zqmQcDqj5U — Edmonton Eskimos (@cfl_esks) April 24, 2014Punter is the result of a ball manufacturers "giant" error at the football factory, and even once jumped into a hot tub during an Eskimos game! Nanook on the other hand was born in Northern Canada and spends his offseason protecting the locker room while the players are away.Here are Punter and Nanook getting into a bit of a disagreement at a game:So now that youve seen all the CFL mascots, which ones your favourite? Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

who have lost six straight in San Antonio
with the Bundesliga club now claiming

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz