ModernMusic.de

19 rebounds and seven blocked shots.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 22.10.2018 05:44

TORONTO - Colby Rasmus was removed from the Blue Jays starting lineup about two hours before game-time due to general soreness. Alex Cobb Jersey . He says its not related to the strained oblique muscle, from which he returned on Friday after missing 29 games. "Im just a little sore," said Rasmus. "Trying to watch myself a little bit; I hadnt played in a month. Woke up today a little sore and I thought itd be best not to push myself through it and be smart about it." Rasmus is 3-6 with two home runs in two games since his return. His two-run homer in the seventh inning on Saturday turned out to be the game-winner. Not considered serious, Rasmus says he woke up and his legs felt tired. Hes erring on the side of caution. "Im not 22 anymore," said Rasmus. "Knowing that, Im just trying to make sure that I keep myself healthy and Im able to finish strong. Obviously, I want to play today but woke up a little sore this morning so I kind of pulled the reins back to make sure Im able to do that." Rasmus suggested going a month without playing and returning on the artificial turf contributed to the pain. "No comment," Rasmus joked, when prompted to endorse a switch to natural grass in the Rogers Centre. Kevin Kiermaier Jersey . Villarreals victory in Valencia kept it in fourth place and in control of Spains last Champions League spot. Uche broke free in the area in the 10th minute and was brought down by goalkeeper Keylor Navas, who was shown a direct red card. Dustin McGowan Jersey .com) - Sixth-seeded Feliciano Lopez was a first-round winner on Monday at the Delray Beach Open tennis event. http://www.officialraysgearshop.com/Rays-Nathan-Eovaldi-Kids-Jersey/ . It all would have been for naught, however, had it not been for some clutch shooting in the fourth quarter by Kobe Bryant and a couple of equally critical hustle plays by Derek Fisher and Pau Gasol in the final minutes.NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis soared to the rim, the ball held high above his head in his outstretched right hand. Orlandos Glen Davis tried to get in the way, only to be driven back into the padding under the basket as the Pelicans forward slammed home a windmill jam. New Orleans 20-year-old star took a triumphant stride over the baseline and glared intensely at the crazed crowd, his arms stiff at his side. The play gave New Orleans an eight-point lead with 1:24 left, punctuating a memorable all-around performance that lifted the Pelicans to a 100-92 victory over the Magic on Sunday night. "I just decided to go up strong, try to dunk it," Davis said. "That just energized the crowd, kind of deflated (Orlando) a little bit and got us going. That was a big play. Thats what we needed." Davis finished with 22 points, a career-high 19 rebounds and seven blocked shots. It marked the first time since the franchise was founded as the Charlotte Hornets in 1988 that a player on the club had that many points, rebounds and blocks in the same game. "His ability to finish in traffic and over top of defenders is second to none," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. "When the moment was there tonight, he took over and thats what All-Stars do." It isnt certain Davis will be on the Western Conference squad when New Orleans hosts the NBA All-Star game Feb. 16. He wasnt voted in by fans as a starter, but could be selected by coaches as a reserve. "Im not really worried about that. Im worried about winning," Davis said. "We know were not where we want to be record-wise. Thats what weve got to focus on, what Ive got to focus on. ... If it happens, it happens, but Im trying to get more wins for the team." Davis may very well get a vote from Magic coach Jacque Vaughn, who expressed concerns about containing Davis before the game, then saw his fears realized. "I prefer not to be proven correct,&" Vaughn said. Wade Boggs Jersey. . "Hes a great talent. ... He was trouble for us throughout the course of the night." Davis had seven of his rebounds on the offensive end, part of the reason New Orleans had 14 second-chance points. "Weve slowed him down before on the offensive glass, but tonight, he had his way with us," Magic forward Kyle OQuinn said. Tyreke Evans scored 13 of his 23 points in the fourth quarter to help ensure New Orleans first back-to-back wins in nearly a month. Led by Arron Afflalos 25 points, the Magic twice got as close as three points late in the fourth quarter, the last time on Tobias Harris runner with 4:26 to go. Victor Oladipo 18 points and five steals for Orlando, while Harris added 17 points and nine rebounds and Jameer Nelson scored 15 points. Brian Roberts had 15 points and Eric Gordon 14 for the Pelicans. Orlando outshot New Orleans 46.8 per cent (36 of 77) to 45.7 per cent (37 of 81), but New Orleans outscored Orlando at the foul line, 21-15, and outrebounded the Magic 48-32. New Orleans also converted 17 Magic turnovers into 30 points. The Magic, who have lost 13 of 15 games, never led during the final three quarters, but kept it close much of the second half. New Orleans led 62-58 after a 6-0 Magic spurt during which Oladipo hit two free throws, converted a steal from Gordon into a fast-break dunk, then stole the ball from Roberts to set up Afflalos layup. Gordon halted the surge with a step-back jumper from 19 feet, and Anthony Davis two-handed jam capped an 11-2 run that put the Pelicans back up by 13. Orlando closed the third quarter with Afflalos 3 and two layups by Nelson, and cut New Orleans lead to 75-71 on ETauwn Moores floater to open the fourth quarter. Evans responded with a reverse layup as he was fouled, and scored all 10 Pelicans points through the first 6:33 of the final period to help New Orleans maintain a slim lead. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

coach Jeff Fisher said Friday
Cup championship in 2010-11

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz