ModernMusic.de

Jaguars hopeful Leonard Fournette will return to practice this week

#1 von chenyan94 , 20.10.2018 04:38

The Jacksonville Jaguars didn’t seem to miss running back Leonard Fournette last week Youth Ronnie Harrison Jersey , as they completely demolished the New England Patriots on offense. Fournette was always questionable leading up to the game on Sunday and was going to be a game time decision, but the team apparently erred on the side of caution and not making the hamstring issue worse than it already was and deactivated him.“I was really optimistic last week and obviously I was wrong. That’s the one thing that kicks me in the butt all the time now,” Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone said on Monday when asked about Fournette not playing. “Sometimes when I feel like he’s going to be alright and I want to say it and I don’t. Hey, this guy might not [play] and he does. Again, we took another test today and it was good. Tomorrow will be another test. We’ll take it day-by-day.”By all accounts on Sunday Fournette was running around without a limp and didn’t have his leg wrapped,but the Jaguars still decided to let him rest another week, because it’s more important to have Founette down the stretch than a few games in September.“If he’s ready, yes. We have to practice now,” Marrone said when asked if Fournette would practice on Wednesday when the team returns to the field. “We all do. Coaches, players, me, trainers, everybody Black A. J. Cann Jersey , equipment guys.”We’ll know more by the end of the week and I imagine Founette will be limited if he even practices on Wednesday, but I’d guess he’s another game time decision this week against the Tennessee Titans.POLL: Will Leonard Fournette score at least 11 touchdowns in 2018? The Jacksonville Jaguars are going to look for Leonard Fournette to do a lot of scoring in 2018. They got rid of Chris Ivory, built their receiving corps around guys who are very good at extending drives but aren’t your typical red zone targets, and while tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins looks like a good addition so far we can’t know how he fits into this offense until the season opener.With that said, BetOnline.ag has the over/under at 10.5 touchdowns for Fournette this season — do you think he’ll get there?Common sense would say, “Yeah, of course.” After all, Fournette only played 13 games and scored 10 touchdowns. With Ivory out of the way, there’s at least one more score in there, right?What do you think? Is Fournette going to improve upon his total from last year? Will he eclipse 10 touchdowns and make some bettors very, very happy?

chenyan94  
chenyan94

Jets 2018 Roster Countdown: Number 51 Brandon Copeland
I always said I was going to retire here

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz