ModernMusic.de

Bernard and her team of third Susan OConnor

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 18.10.2018 05:56

LIVERPOOL, England -- Liverpool completed the signing of England midfielder Adam Lallana from Southampton on Tuesday. Justin Pugh Jersey . Lallana, who is believed to have signed a five-year deal, underwent a medical at Liverpools training ground on Friday after Southampton accepted a reported "Im so excited for the next chapter of my career, coming to a special club like Liverpool," Lallana said in an interview with the official team website. "Im quite humbled and I just cant wait to get started. "Hopefully I can settle in quickly, and I will give it my best throughout the whole time Im here. I hope I can add something to the team and hopefully we can win trophies while Im here, because thats why Im here -- for success." Lallana impressed last season with Southampton, with nine goals and six assists earning him a place on the PFA Premier League Team of the Year. The 26-year-old was also part of Englands World Cup squad and featured in all three matches in Brazil before the disappointing group stage exit. Lallana, who has chosen the No. 20 jersey, will now go on holiday before joining his new teammates for pre-season training in about three weeks. There will be a familiar face around as former Southampton teammate Rickie Lambert was signed by Liverpool last month. "Its great that I can continue my career with him as well. Thats a special moment," Lallana said. "(Its) a massive help. Ive spent the last four or five years with him. "Weve had great careers at Southampton and achieved something special, but were both thoroughly looking forward to the new challenge. Its Rickies boyhood club and a club I cant wait to be a part of." Liverpool missed out on its first league title in 24 years last season, finishing second to Manchester City by two points following a thrilling finale. "Watching the run-in towards the end of last season was unbelievable," Lallana said. "Deep down, I was thinking to myself: hopefully one day Ill be able to play in that team. That dream has become a reality now, so I cant wait for that to get started. Lallana scored 58 goals in 250 appearances during his eight seasons at Southampton, and became club captain in 2012. The fixture list means Lallana and Lambert are likely to make their competitive debuts at home to former club Southampton on the opening day of the season. "It would have been worse if it was at St Marys, Im glad its at Anfield," Lallana said. "But to be lining up against my teammates from last year just had to happen. Its fate. Rickie and I spoke about it, and he said he could have bet his mortgage on it, he knew it was going to happen." Lallana is Brendan Rodgers third signing of the summer after Lambert and Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Emre Can, whose move from Germany will be ratified on Tuesday with the official opening of the transfer window for registrations. "What is apparent about Adam is that his character is on a par with his talent," Rodgers said. "We believe he fits right in with what we are trying to do at Liverpool. Adam is aware there will be great competition for places at this club and he is hungry to improve further." Southampton said it would reinvest the money received for Lallana in its squad for next season. ú25 million ($43 million) bid. Justin Pugh Cardinals Jersey . The world No. 1 had one of the most dominating performances in a final and was on his way to a possible shutout on Sunday until the third-seeded Berdych broke the super Serbs serve in the 12th game of the match. Andre Smith Jersey . Neither side would publicly confirm or deny any discussions were taking place, until the near unexpected happened. On Saturday night sources confirmed to TSN, the league and players agreed to terms on a new, tentative CBA, pending ratification by the unions players. A league source confirmed the CFLs board of governors must also ratify any potential agreement. http://www.nflcardinalsrookiestore.com/ . Specifically, thumbs up to the Canadian-based teams in the NHL, or at least most of them. Canadian skip Cheryl Bernard feels she could still compete at an elite level for the next year or two. Shes just unsure whether she could still do it for a four-year Olympic cycle. That was one of the reasons why she announced her retirement from competitive curling on Tuesday, ending a career highlighted by four appearances at the national championships and an Olympic silver medal at the Vancouver Games in 2010. "When youve been there, thats really all you want is to get back," she said from her hometown of Calgary. "Its a funny thing, so I realize that." Bernard, 47, said she started to seriously consider retirement after losing the Alberta provincial final to Val Sweeting last January. "I really had to sit down and think," she said. "We came so close and that was a heartbreaker. Funny, Ive lost a few of them. And that one was without a doubt the worst because it would have just been a really neat way to maybe end the year and at least have a couple more years to look forward to." Bernard skipped Team Alberta at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts in 1992, 1996, 2007 and 2009. The best result for the Grande Prairie native was a runner-up finish in 1996 at Thunder Bay, Ont. One of her most memorable victories came over a decade later as she defeated Shannon Kleibrink in the final of the Olympic Trials in 2009 at Edmonton. At the Games, Bernard and her team of third Susan OConnor, second Carolyn Darbyshire (now McRorie), lead Cori Bartel (now Morris) and alternate Kristie Moore took top spot in the round robin at 8-1. They defeated Switzerland in the semifinal before dropping a 7-6 decision to defending champion Anette Norberg of Sweden in the final. Bernard had the final throw in the extra end but couldnt knock the two Swedish rocks out of the house and settled for second place. "I tried to really look at the positive that came out of that," Bernard said. "I really wanted to go through my life looking at it like our team won a silver and we didnt lose a gold." Both competitions provided lasting memories. "(The Trials) are kind of the pinnacle for Canada because its all the Canadian teams and its all your peers," she said. "Theyre both so up there in my memory and in my mind. Being able tto stand on the (Olympic) podium in your own country. Chad Williams Cardinals Jersey. Ill never forget that, that was pretty neat." Now that shes retired, Bernard plans to spend more time with her family and continue her charity work and public speaking endeavours. She usually brings her silver medal along during her talks and the gold-medal game is a frequent discussion subject. "I relive it a lot," she said. "I talk about that and I have realized that sometimes youre lucky enough to win and sometimes youre lucky enough not to win. Because I think the things you get from a loss can sometimes be more educational, they can be more life-changing than the things when you win. "I think you look at a lot of different things after a loss and I think you can actually do a lot of good with that knowledge and see some really great life lessons. I really try to look at that as some great lessons I learned. I learned some amazing things about my teammates and about my family. You learn a lot when something doesnt maybe go exactly like you hoped." Bernard is excited to tackle some new challenges. She recently completed her first marathon and plans to work with World Vision and climb Mount Kilimanjaro to help children in Third World countries. "The marathon was something I really wanted to do and I trained the last five months for it," she said. "I absolutely loved focusing on a different sport. It felt so amazing to win a (participation) medal at a marathon. It was a nothing medal -- it was a completion medal, and it just felt so good. "I just thought, You know, Im missing trying to push myself at other things. So thats the next step." After a run of over two decades in the sport, Bernard is also quite proud of the friends she made along the way. "I always look back so much at the players," she said. "I look at the accomplishments of course and the highlights of winning the Trials and winning a silver medal and playing in an Olympics in Canada. I dont know if you can ever beat playing in an Olympics in your home country. "But I really look back at the people and the relationships that youve developed and the people youve influenced. I think those things maybe more make my career than the hardware." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Canadas top six defencemen
Courts have even repeatedly concluded

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz