ModernMusic.de

goal in his last eight games.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 17.10.2018 05:36

SAN ANTONIO -- The San Antonio Spurs are on an unprecedented post-season roll that not even a boatload of turnovers in Game 1 of the NBA Finals could stop. Tom Glavine Jersey . They probably ruined Tim Duncans hopes of a career change, though. Duncan wants to be a point guard, coach Gregg Popovich revealed Saturday, a wish that wont be granted. But Duncan would gladly settle for another championship, and the Spurs would be halfway there by beating Miami on Sunday night in Game 2. The Spurs have won eight straight post-season home games by 15 or more points, an NBA record, but know as well as anyone that a one-game lead means nothing against the Heat. "Thats why I think we cant be satisfied," said point guard Tony Parker, who isnt worried about losing his job to Duncan. "Because we was in the same situation and we know they can win here, and so we just have to go out there and play our game and try to win this one. I think its a big game for the series." LeBron James expects to be fully ready for the Heat, who also dropped the opener last year in the finals against the Spurs, and in 2012 to Oklahoma City. Miami is 5-0 in series with James when dropping the opener, rebounding to win Game 2 every time. A 2-0 deficit would surely bring loads of unwanted attention to whats already one of the most scrutinized players and teams in sports. "Im sure the series would be over from the outside," Heat guard Dwyane Wade said, laughing. "Our focus is on how we can win ballgames and understand in the series its the first one to four; not the first one to one, not the first one to two, not the first one to three. You win a series by being the first one to four. We understand the journey, we understand the path and what it takes to get there." The Heat were in position to win Game 1 before James departed with cramps. The Spurs committed 23 turnovers that not only led to 28 Miami points but also prevented them from getting the ball more often to Duncan, who shot 9 of 10 from the field. Popovich said Duncan never demands more shots, even when he is in a good rhythm like he was Thursday. "No, the only thing Timmy has ever demanded is he wants to play the point and he thinks Ive held him back," Popovich said. "True story. He thinks hes a point guard." Duncan is one of the best power forwards in NBA history but likes to think like a little guy, though he realizes he hurt his chances of getting to actually play the part of one. "After my five turnovers the other night, I think I took a step back from that," he said. "I dont think that Im going to be able to step up and fill that role for a little while. But, no, I enjoy getting in the middle of the floor and making decisions and getting the ball to the right place, and thats what a point guards got to do." The Spurs dont need one, not after Parker looked healthy while posting 19 points and eight assists in the opener after missing the second half of the Western Conference finals clincher because of a sore left ankle. He laughed when told that Popovich and Duncan had brought up his teammates aspirations. "Are we still talking about that? I cant believe they brought it up in the NBA Finals," Parker said. "Its been a joke that Timmy thinks hes a great quarterback, that he can be a good passer. I disagree with that. I want to keep my spot." With Parker seemingly fine, James health remained the focus. He practiced Saturday and was still receiving treatments in hopes of preventing more cramping. It also should help that the air conditioning inside the AT&T Center has been repaired, but he wont be worrying about that, anyway. "You cant think about what may happen in the third or fourth quarter. Live in the moment," James said. "And for me, whatever I can give my teammates if it happens again, hopefully I can make an impact while Im on the floor and thats all that matters to me." The Spurs knocked James into a 2-0 hole in the 2007 finals, but that was when he was still in Cleveland. The team James is on now gets out of trouble just as quickly as it gets into it. "Thats why they are two-time champs," Parker said. "To win championships, you have to face adversity and come back from any situation, and theyve proved that over the years. Thats why its our job to stay focused and we know its just one game, and we know theyre capable to come back and win at our place." Kurt Suzuki Jersey . Gorges is believed to have suffered the injury while blocking a shot with a hand during Montreals win over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday. The Canadiens added to their defensive depth this week by acquiring veteran Mike Weaver from the Florida Panthers. Bob Uecker Jersey . A wide-eyed 18-year-old visiting North America for only the second time in his young life, Caboclo immediately noticed the "big tower" his new home is best known for. http://www.thebravesteamshop.com/Braves-Greg-Maddux-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Syracuse was dangerously close to letting another less talented opponent pull off the upset when C. WASHINGTON -- With newly signed Evgeny Kuznetsov looking on, the Washington Capitals did their best to entertain their new teammate. Troy Brouwer scored a power-play goal off a rebound to cap a rally from a two-goal deficit in the third period as the Capitals beat the Phoenix Coyotes 3-2 on Saturday night. After failing to score in the first 49 minutes against Mike Smith (30 saves), Washington tallied three times in a span of 5 minutes, 2 seconds. Karl Alzner started the surge with a goal at the 9:45 mark. Just 32 seconds later, Brooks Laich tied it on a feed from Jason Chimera. When Washington got just its second power-play opportunity of the night, David Moss tripping Dmitry Orlov, the Capitals cashed in. Smith failed to control a slap shot by Nicklas Backstrom and it rebounded to Brouwer who scored his seventh goal in his last eight games. The win snapped Washingtons three-game losing streak. The Capitals remained in 10th place in the Eastern Conference standings, one point behind Columbus and Detroit, who are tied for the eighth and final playoff spot. "We know that were at a point where our season is on the line every single game," Brouwer said. "That should be enough motivation in here and it was tonight." It was a successful Washington debut for goalie Jaroslav Halak, who made 31 saves. Halak was acquired from Buffalo in a deadline deal on Wednesday. "It was really weird, wearing that jersey, looking down, seeing the red colour," Halak said. "The first half of the game, I was really nervous. I wanted to obviously leave a good impression on fans on my teammates and everybody in the organization." The victory ended an eventful night for the Capitals. Less than two hours before the game, Washington signed 2010 first-round draft choice Kuznetsov, ending a long pursuit of the 21-year-old forward, who has played the last four years in Russias Kontinental Hockey League. He could make his NHL debut Monday night when the Capitalss host the Pittsburgh Penguins. John Smoltz Jersey. "He doesnt know this hockey and we dont want to put him in a situation that he cant handle right now," Washington coach Adam Oates said. "But in saying that, if we can spot him in the lineup it could be a nice spark for us. Hes a very talented man." Brandon McMillan and Radim Vrbata scored for Phoenix, with Keith Yandle assisting on both. "It seemed like we stopped playing the way we played in the first and the second," Vrbata said. "When you have a 2-0 lead going into the third, you have to find a way to win, and we didnt." The Coyotes took the lead with 62 seconds left in the first period when Washington lost the puck in the neutral zone as it began a transition play. McMillan turned the mistake into a breakaway goal, his first in the NHL since scoring in the 2011 playoffs for Anaheim. It might have been the second goal for McMillan. Midway through the period, he appeared to score off a rebound. But officials ruled that McMillan simultaneously pushed the puck and Halaks pad across the goal line. In the second period, Phoenix made it 2-0 as Vrbata redirected a shot from the point by Michael Stone. After losing 3-0 on Thursday at Boston, Washington appeared destined for a second straight shutout until Alzner scored from deep as Yandle appeared to screen the view of Smith -- starting the big comeback. It was just the second goal this season for the defenceman. "Maybe it had something to do with the fact that it was me who scored it and not a guy who normally scores, but people seemed really up after that," Alzner said. "It was the perfect momentum swing and the perfect line to come out right after that. It was a perfect storm for us." Notes: Phoenix forward Martin Erat was booed many times when he touched the puck. Erat was dealt by Washington this week after scoring one goal for the team. In November, Erat asked to be traded, complaining about a lack of playing time. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

the San Jose Earthquakes are poised
Jonas Brodin scored first for the Wild

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz