ModernMusic.de

Theres not a workout that I go through

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 17.10.2018 05:35

Gina Carano has some fight left in her yet. Dee Gordon Jersey . The mixed martial artist-turned-actress said on Thursdays edition of The Arsenio Hall Show that she is "actually kind of considering" a comeback to the octagon and will be meeting with UFC president Dana White next week to discuss her future. "Its something I can do that makes everything else disappear. I dream about it. I just didnt know if I was ever going to get placed with the opportunity to make a comeback," she said. "So Im either going to do it now or retire and say, Im never going to do it. So now is the moment." Carano (7-1) has never fought in the UFC, despite her contract being absorbed when the organizations parent company, Zuffa LLC, purchased Strikeforce in 2011. Her first and only loss of her career came in her last fight - against another potential UFC signee, Cris Cyborg - back in August 2009. Should Carano and White come to some sort of an agreement, the former face of womens MMA would enter into the Ronda Rousey sweepstakes in the quest to dethrone the undefeated womens bantamweight champion. Rousey, who most recently scored her first TKO victory in a win against fellow former Olympian Sara McMann, is awaiting the announcement of her next opponent. The water, however, isnt so clear. Carano would be near the top of that list along with Cyborg if she was willing to fight at 135 pounds. Also, division stalwarts Cat Zingano, who is the No. 1 title contender but remains out with a knee injury, and Alexis Davis, currently riding a five-fight win streak, are very much a part of the conversation. Even former 18-time boxing world champion and undefeated mixed martial artist Holly Holm could find her way into a title shot if she can work out a deal with the UFC. Carano isnt looking that far ahead. All she knows is that shes not necessarily ready to hang up the gloves. "Theres not a workout that I go through that Im not fighting somebody in my mind," she said, "and its never gone away." James Paxton Jersey . Head of clinic Josef Obrist tells the Austria Press Agency on Thursday that Morgenstern "is doing surprisingly well. ... He still has a memory gap but thats nothing unusual." Morgenstern has moved to a rehabilitation clinic in Klagenfurt for further recovery. Edgar Martinez Jersey . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. http://www.marinersrookiestore.com/Mariners-Felix-Hernandez-Kids-Jersey/ . Fourteen players were suspended last summer by Major League Baseball as part of the Biogenesis drug scandal, ranging from All-Stars to also-rans.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- After watching Jeffery Taylor lead Charlotte to its latest win, Bobcats coach Steve Clifford was full of praise for his young star. Taylor matched a career high with 20 points, leading six teammates in double figures, and Charlotte beat the Philadelphia 76ers 105-88 on Friday night. "Hes a talented guy," Clifford said of the 24-year-old Taylor. "Hes at that age where guys make the biggest jump. Certainly he has the size, athleticism and intelligence to get his game to the next level. And hes a hard worker." Subbing for injured starter Michael Kidd-Gilchrist at small forward, Taylor mixed mid-range jumpers with athletic drives and cuts to the basket to scored nine of Charlottes first 22 points. "I was just trying to take the opportunities as they came to me," said Taylor, a second-round draft pick in his second NBA season. "A lot of the same shots I made tonight havent been going in for me lately. I just tried to stay aggressive and take what the defence gave to me." Gerald Henderson and Kemba Walker added 18 apiece, and Walker also had a season-high 10 assists. Al Jefferson had 14 points and 12 rebounds, Ramon Sessions added 13 points and rookie Cody Zeller chipped in with 10. Philadelphia was led by Tony Wrotens 21 points. Evan Turner added 16, Hollis Thompson scored 12 and Spencer Hawes had 10 points and 13 rebounds. The Sixers played without starting point guard Michael Carter-Williams, who came in averaging 17.7 points. The rookie sat out because of a sore right knee. Taylor impressed even Philadelphia coach Brett Brown. "Hes a good player," Brown said. "You look at his length and you look at his toughness and thats a rare commbination. Denard Span Jersey. ... He had personal pride in attacking us." In addition to playing without Kidd-Gilchrist, out four to six weeks after breaking his left hand during a loss at Dallas last Tuesday, the Bobcats lost backup centre Bismack Biyombo to a right ankle sprain in the first half. In a matchup of defensive-minded teams, the opening quarter was an up-and-down affair that ended with the Bobcats leading 36-33 after shooting 56 per cent from the field (14 of 25). They never trailed again, eventually leading by as many as 18 points in the fourth quarter while shooting 46 per cent for the game. The Bobcats have held opponents under 100 points for 13 consecutive games, most in the NBA. The Sixers cooled off after hitting seven of their first 12 shots, but Charlotte shot 54 per cent (25 of 46) in the first half. The Bobcats took a 62-51 halftime lead on Jeffersons tip-in of a missed layup by Walker at the second-quarter buzzer. "I feel like the whole first half was not very good for us defensively," Brown said of the Sixers. Wroten added: "Weve got to start the game off better defensively. We played better on defence in the second half, but weve just got to play defence like that for the whole 48 minutes." Jefferson scored the first two baskets of the third to give the Bobcats the first of what would be multiple 15-point leads in the quarter. The lead swelled to as much as 18 in the fourth as the Bobcats continued running and scoring almost at will in transition, evidenced by the 22-10 edge they held in fast-break points for the game. The 105 points represented a season high for the Bobcats, only the second time they surpassed the 100-point mark. The only other time came in a 102-97 win at New York on Nov. 5. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

was the CFL Defensive Player of the Month
Powell hit his first shot on a drive after going

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz