ModernMusic.de

of bringing XFL back

#1 von chenyan94 , 10.10.2018 07:38

Edmonton Oilers CEO and vice chair Bob Nicholson still has full confidence in general manager Peter Chiarelli.

The same can’t exactly be said for head coach Todd McLellan and his staff.

Nicholson addressed reporters in Edmonton on Thursday and stated that he believes Chiarelli http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-ronnie-harrison-jersey , also president of hockey operations, is still the right guy to lead the Oilers’ front office and isn’t going anywhere – despite Edmonton missing the playoffs for the second time in three seasons under his guidance.

However, when asked about McLellan or his assistants returning for 2018-19, Nicholson would only say the organization still has some thinking to do heading into the offseason.

”We will have a plan coming out in the near future with how we are moving forward,” Nicholson said. ”I think we want to do an evaluation and make the decisions we think are right. We are going through the process with not just the coaches, but everyone within hockey operations and (Oilers Entertainment Group) staff.

”It’s all being evaluated.”

The Oilers entered the 2017-18 season with high expectations Youth Will Dissly Jersey , but things quickly went downhill after they started 3-6-1 in October and chased the pack the rest of the way.

Despite another strong outing from superstar forward Connor McDavid – who earned his second straight league scoring title – the Oilers had a 25-point drop in the standings from the previous season, when they made the playoffs for the first time since 2006 with 105 points.

Edmonton finished 23rd this season with a 36-40-6 record. The Oilers were 25th in goals against, last on the power play and 25th on the penalty kill.

Nicholson plans to discuss coaches with Chiarelli, but says the GM will have the most input in any coaching changes.

”On the whole it was a challenge for our coaches this year,” Chiarelli told reporters in Edmonton on Wednesday. ”I think Todd is a very good coach, but we’re in a period of evaluation right now with him and his staff. Certainly we didn’t perform the way we expected.”

Nicholson hired Chiarelli in April 2015 after he was let go by the Boston Bruins. Chiarelli brought in McLellan only a month later to be Edmonton’s sixth coach since 2010. Despite regressing in numerous ways over the course of a season Craig Smith Jersey , Nicholson is optimistic in Chiarelli’s vision.

”Yes we had a down year, but I really believe when I talk to Peter he has a plan to get us back in the playoffs next year,” Nicholson said. ”Our goal is to make the playoffs next year.”

Nicholson mentioned that he’s met with season ticket holders that are frustrated with the organization. He also says team owner Daryl Katz is: ”disappointed, angered and wants us to get it right.”

McLellan is 114-109-23 in three seasons with Edmonton.

Nicholson won’t hint at when an announcement on the coaching staff will be made.

”From my own personal side of it I’m not a person that’s going to rush it, we’ll announce it when we are ready,” Nicholson said. ”I’m not going to put a timeline on it.”

More NHL hockey: WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon announced on Thursday that he is planning to bring back the infamous XFL in the year 2020. He said he plans to wait two years because he wants fan interaction to rule. In that http://www.bearsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-james-daniels-jersey , he wants football fans to tell him and his team in the XFL what they want in their football. A lot of things are going to be different from the NFL it seems.McMahon mentioned that, while he did not clear the idea of bringing XFL back with wife Linda, he planned to do this with a lot of input. Last time, he felt it all moved too fast and that was a lesson learned. He wants to make the quality of the play much better with a game that fans want to see.Vince McMahon was asked during the live stream of the announcement about players coming to the XFL. Certain people were mentioned in the question, such as Tim Tebow, Johnny Manziel Womens Eric Berry Jersey , and Colin Kaepernick. All three quarterbacks no longer play in the NFL, but did prove some ability to play in their time. While McMahon did say he would love if Tebow came over, he also pointed out that some people might be ruled out when it comes to playing in the XFL. Cheap Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys

chenyan94  
chenyan94

What do you think is going
aim with undrafted free agents.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz