ModernMusic.de

Chris Davis hit a two-run double

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 23.06.2018 10:16

SARASOTA, Fla. - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. Cruz, who signed with the Orioles on Monday, walked and scored from first on Davis double. Manager Buck Showalter was eager to get Cruz, who batted second and was the designated hitter, into the lineup. Cruz signed a one-year, $8 million contract with the Orioles. "It doesnt feel like butterflies or anything. Buck asked me if I was nervous. I feel normal, I guess, as soon as I come out to the field. Its something I havent done for a while. It comes natural," Cruz said. In his first game of the spring, Davis, who led the majors with 53 home runs last season, was 1 for 3 with the opposite-field double. Davis was glad to play again with Cruz. The two were teammates in Texas. "Like clockwork. I was glad to see him work an at-bat like that. I think thats kind of where were all at after the first few days. Get in there, see some pitches. You just cant simulate this stuff. Youve got to be out there, youve got to turn on the competition again, and I felt good," Davis said. Toronto starter Drew Hutchison, battling for the fifth starters job, struck out four in throwing two scoreless innings, allowing one hit. Miguel Gonzalez gave up one run on three hits in two innings for Baltimore. The Orioles overcame a 7-2 deficit when they scored seven runs in the eighth. The big hits were a three-run triple by Francisco Peguero and a two-run single by Xavier Paul. Peguero, who signed with Baltimore in December, began the inning with a single. STARTING TIME Blue Jays: Hutchison must beat out Todd Redmond and Esmil Rogers to make the staff. "I dont really know where my velocity was today," Hutchison said. "I was more worried about throwing strikes and being crisp. The only thing, I got into a couple of deep counts, but other than that, it was a good day." Orioles: Gonzalez, who has a starting spot for Baltimore secured, is pitching as if he wasnt already guaranteed a job. "Youve still got to go out there and perform. You cant take it easy, no matter what. I think theres guys out there that want our position, so weve got to keep doing our work," Gonzalez said. TRAINERS ROOM Orioles: Outfielder Henry Urrutia will miss at least two days with a sore right shoulder. . Outfielder Quintin Berry, who had been sidelined with back spasms, pinch ran in the eighth inning and scored a run. Blue Jays: Pitcher Casey Janssen has a tender right shoulder, but its not considered serious, manager John Gibbons said. . Third baseman Brett Lawrie (hamstring) and outfielder Edwin Encarnacion (wrist) didnt make the trip, but their absences were precautionary, Gibbons said. LOOKING AHEAD Showalter said that right-hander Ubaldo Jimenez would make his first start against Philadelphia on Friday. Jimenez has yet to appear since he was signed to a four-year, $50 million contract late last month. . Outfielder Mike Yastrzemski, a Baltimore minor leaguer, will play in the Orioles game against Boston in Fort Myers on Sunday. Hes the grandson of Red Sox Hall of Famer Carl Yastrzemski. HONORING BARLOW A number of Baltimore players wore wristbands honouring Monica Barlow, the teams director of public relations, who died of cancer on Friday at 36. "She just helped me a lot with making the right decisions and doing things that not just helped me, but helped the team instead of just doing things just for the sake of doing them," outfielder Adam Jones said. Antonio Rudiger Germany Jersey . The defending champions sent their preliminary list to FIFA on Tuesday, with coach Vicente del Bosque to announce the final 23-man squad on May 25. Costa is set to lead the attack in his native Brazil, with Atletico Madrid teammate David Villa and Chelseas Fernando Torres also included, while David de Gea replaces injured goalkeeper Victor Valdes. Thomas Muller Jersey . The game had many controversial incidents that, upon closer inspection, were not as controversial as many believed. The Formations Toronto FC lined up in its usual 4-4-2 formation, with Nick Hagglund slotting in at right fullback and Bradley Orr at centreback in place of the injured Mark Bloom and Steven Caldwell, respectively. http://www.germanysoccerporshop.com/auth...germany-jersey/. - Roger Federer squandered a big lead and lost to No. Manuel Neuer Jersey . The move will give Hentgen the "time needed to support his family and his fathers current health issues," the Blue Jays said in a release. Hentgen spent 10 of his 14 big-league seasons with the Blue Jays, winning a Cy Young Award in 1996. Mario Gomez Jersey . Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something.LONDON -- Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine withdrew with a right thigh injury from the quarterfinals at Queens Club on Friday. The eighth-seeded Dolgopolov was hurt during a first-round doubles late Thursday, forcing him and Ernests Gulbbis to retire.dddddddddddd Fourth-seeded Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria benefited from the walkover into the semifinals on Saturday, when he will meet either top seed Stanislas Wawrinka or Marinko Matosevic of Australia. China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys 2019 Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

take Everton to the next
Lombardi have ardently defended

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz