ModernMusic.de

Boston Bruins forward Milan Lucic has been fined

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 22.06.2018 02:52

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Boston Bruins forward Milan Lucic has been fined $5,000 by the NHL for making an obscene gesture Thursday night in Montreal.Lucic taunted the crowd with a sexual gesture and mimicked raising the Stanley Cup while entering the penalty box in Bostons 6-4 loss to the Canadiens.Lucic was already a villain in Montreal after last years playoff series, which ended with him threatening Dale Weise in the handshake line.At 18:40 of the third period Thursday, with Boston pushing to tie the game, Lucic crushed Emelin and was given a two-minute boarding penalty. After P.A. Parenteau scored into an empty net to seal the win, Lucic was handed a misconduct for mouthing off to the officials, then flexed his muscles to the Bell Centre crowd in the penalty box. There were reports he also made a rude gesture to the fans.The pre-game buildup was all about last spring, when the Canadiens upset Boston in seven games in the second round of the playoffs. In the handshake line after Game 7, Lucic reportedly threatened to kill Dale Weise and Alexei Emelin.Weise was a healthy scratch, but the Lucic vs. Emelin animosity was a game-long subplot. The Canadiens defenceman knocked down Lucic with an open ice check early in the game.Lucic did not speak to the media after the game. Hugo Lloris Jersey . Toronto (11-12) gave up leads in 10-8 and 11-4 losses to the Baltimore Orioles this week. It was never close Friday as the Boston Red Sox got to Mark Buehrle early en route to an 8-1 win. Blaise Matuidi France Jersey . - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/n-go...-france-jersey/. Toronto dropped a 7-2 decision to the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday afternoon, with only a pair of late runs preventing a second straight shutout loss. Josh Willingham belted a two-run homer in the first inning and Kendrys Morales hit a bases-clearing double in the seventh as the Twins took the rubber game of the three-game series. Antoine Griezmann Jersey . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline. Adil Rami Jersey . Toronto (11-12) gave up leads in 10-8 and 11-4 losses to the Baltimore Orioles this week. It was never close Friday as the Boston Red Sox got to Mark Buehrle early en route to an 8-1 win.WOODBRIDGE, N.J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. The 38-year-old right-hander didnt pitch after June 1 in 2012 because of a strained right shoulder. His spleen was removed in January 2013 after he was injured when he fell in the snow at his home in Vermont. Pavano had been hoping to return to the major leagues this year. "Despite my strong desire to compete and hard work in preparing for the upcoming season, I feel that the amount of time lost from my spleen injury, coupled with the recovery from my complications from that injury, preclude me from continuing to compete at my highest level, which is necessary to perform in the major leagues," Pavano said in a statement released Wednesday by his agent, David Pepe. "I have achieved many things as a major league pitcher of which I am very proud. However, I feel at this time, I am simply not able to continue to pitch at the major leaggue level, and these last three months of rigorous training have failed to produce the results that I was looking for to allow me to continue my major league career.ddddddddddddquot; Pavano, an All-Star in 2004, was 108-107 with a 4.39 ERA for Montreal (1998-02), Florida 2002-04), the New York Yankees (2005, 2007-08), Cleveland (2009) and Minnesota (2009-12). He was an All-Star in 2004, going 18-8 with a 3.00 ERA and earning a $39.95 million, four-year contract with the Yankees. Injuries limited Pavano to 26 starts, 145 2-3 innings and a 9-8 record during his Yankees contract. He rebounded after leaving New York and went 17-11 for the Twins in 2010, when he tied for the AL lead in complete games with seven. "It has been an honour and a privilege to have been a major league baseball player, and the gratitude I have for being able to do that is profound and beyond any expression I can make in words," he said. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

The Pittsburgh Steelers have signed
The French Open womens final

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz