ModernMusic.de

wins and eight pole positions

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 08.06.2018 04:14

London, England - Mercedes confirmed on Wednesday that driver Nico Rosberg has signed a multi-year contract extension with the team in Formula One. Cameron Jordan Jersey . Rosberg, a 29-year-old German, has been with Mercedes since the start of the 2010 season. All six of his grand prix wins and eight pole positions in F1 have come with the team. Rosberg is the current leader in the world championship point standings. He has scored three victories and four poles this season. "As a German, the heritage of Mercedes-Benz is very special for me, and I am proud to be able to represent the best car brand around the world," Rosberg said in a team statement. "It has been a difficult road to get to where we are now, but everybody kept believing. And thanks to the fantastic support from Mercedes-Benz, we are now leading the way in F1. "There has been big progress during the past year, building up our structure, management and capability for the future. We have an awesome team, and I am confident that we have the right people in place at every level. Im looking forward to the next years together, when we will keep pushing to win even more races and hopefully championships." Rosbergs contract extension comes before his home grand prix in Germany this weekend. Sundays 67-lap German Grand Prix is being held in Hockenheim. Rosberg enters this race with just a four-point advantage over second-place and teammate Lewis Hamilton, who won the British Grand Prix last week. "With his performances in 2014, Nico has demonstrated to the outside world what we knew already in the team - that he is one of the very top drivers in Formula One," Toto Wolff, head of Mercedes-Benz Motorsport, said. "This new contract brings us important stability and continuity for the future and I am delighted to be able to make the announcement in time for the home race of Mercedes-Benz and Nico in Hockenheim." Sterling Moore Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Maple Leafs have trade offers on the table for the 26-year-old, but none have been deemed acceptable by the team. Michael Hoomanawanui Jersey .com) - The Grand Slam season will get underway Monday at the Australian Open in Melbourne, where a new champion will be crowned this year. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Archie-Manning-Saints-Jersey/ . Howard hit a three-run homer with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Philadelphia Phillies to a 6-3 win over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Rays right-hander Alex Cobb is expected to pitch Thursday night for the first time in the majors since getting hit in the head by a ball in June. Rays manager Joe Maddon said before Tuesday nights game against Seattle that the team feels Cobb is going to be ready to face the Mariners. CCobb was struck in the right ear by a liner hit by Kansas Citys Eric Hosmer on June 15. Marshon Lattimore Jersey. He has been on a minor league rehab assignment and said Thursdays game with the Mariners will "probably feel like another opening day for me." Cobb is 6-2 with a 3.01 ERA in 13 starts this season. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Discount Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

European pedigree in I
New York fell way behind Pittsburgh

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz