ModernMusic.de

while Walker and Jordan Woodard contributed 1

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 15.09.2018 04:30

Austin, TX (SportsNetwork. Nyheim Hines Jersey .com) - A showdown between two of the Big 12s premier teams turned out to be no contest at all. Five Oklahoma players finished in double figures and the 16th-ranked Sooners held Texas to 30 percent shooting en route to a 70-49 rout of the No. 10 Longhorns in front of a stunned crowd at the Erwin Center. Buddy Hield led Oklahomas balanced attack with 13 points, with TaShawn Thomas compiling 12 points and 11 rebounds as the Sooners (11-3, 2-0 Big 12) rolled to their fourth straight win. I like the way our guys played, said Sooners head coach Lon Kruger. I thought their focus from start-to-finish was really good defensively. It was Oklahomas defense that set the tone for the lopsided victory, though, as Texas (12-3, 1-1) continually came up empty while being swarmed on possession after possession. They just punched us in the mouth, said Longhorns forward Jonathan Holmes. Javan Felix was the lone Longhorn to reach double-digit points, finishing with 13 points. Texas doomed itself with a major cold stretch right out of the gate, misfiring on 11 of its first 12 shots as the Sooners raced out to a 13-3 lead behind 3- pointers from Hield, Isaiah Cousins and Ryan Spangler. The Longhorns kept on missing, resulting in a 33-14 deficit at the end of a first half in which Texas went a miserable 6-of-30 from the field. Texas had some looks that didnt go down, and that always helps, but I thought our guys had a little to do with that, Kruger said. I thought our perimeter guys from the weak side did a good job trapping the post. I thought our awareness on the weak side was pretty good and we didnt really get hurt when we trapped the post. Oklahoma didnt let up after the break, as Cousins drained a pair of triples to highlight a 9-2 run to begin the second half that staked the Sooners to a commanding 42-16 advantage. The Sooners led by at least 20 points the rest of the way, with the margin swelling to 56-28 when Dinjiyl Walker followed a Thomas bucket with back-to- back layups, the last coming with 9:41 left to play. Cousins ended 3-of-5 from beyond the arc in a 12-point effort, while Walker and Jordan Woodard contributed 10 points each for Oklahoma. Game Notes Oklahoma had lost eight straight at the Erwin Center prior to last Januarys 88-85 win in Austin, the first of a season series sweep for the Sooners ... Texas has dropped two of its last three home games after winning 15 straight at the Erwin Center ... The Longhorns lost their Big 12 home opener for just the third time in 17 seasons under head coach Rick Barnes ... Oklahoma has held every opponent this season under 70 points. Darius Leonard Jersey . -- During a players meeting following the All-Star break, Jermaine ONeal promised his teammates to play the rest of the regular season like he would never play again -- because he very well might not. Colts Jerseys . -- The Minnesota Vikings have signed Jerome Simpson, the former Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver recently convicted on a felony drug charge. http://www.coltsofficialstore.us/authentic-quenton-nelson-colts-jersey/ . This weeks topics include his take on the Kevin Pillar incident, All-Star snubs, the firing of Padres general manager Josh Byrnes and more.RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Rafael Nadal is back -- and its all about his back. Top-ranked Nadal injured his back warming up for the final of the Australian Open almost three weeks ago, eventually losing against Stanislas Wawrinka -- a match he was an overwhelming favourite to win. Nadal has practiced little since then, getting treatment at home in Mallorca. His first test comes in next weeks Rio Open, a new stop on the ATP Tour. "Well have to see how it goes," he said Friday. "I hope I can tolerate it." Nadal knows the clock is ticking. He made a comeback last season from a left knee injury, which kept him out of the 2012 London Olympics. Hes won 13 Grand Slams. Hes one behind Pete Sampras, and hes closing in on Roger Federers record of 17. Hes sure one got away in Australia. "In Australia I lost a good opportunity to add another Grand Slam," Nadal said. "It didnt happen. The opportunities are not infinite. They have an expiration date." Nadal has played more than 11 years as a professional, perhaps sustaining somee injuries because of his big swings and attacking temperament. Darius Leonard Colts Jersey. "I heard a lot of times in my career that I will have a shorter career because of my style of game," he said. "I really think its something that will not happen. If I stopped today, I already will have more than 11 years on tour." The Spaniard said hes still motivated, positive about the 2014 season. "I cannot predict the future for how long I will be here competing well," he said. "I cant say when thats going to end. The only thing I can say is today I feel happy about what I am doing. I am feeling motivation mentally to keep playing, to keep competing well." Hell be 30 when the 2016 Rio Olympics begin. He called winning gold in the 2008 Beijing Olympics "one of the best experiences" of his career. "It was a very hard moment for me when I made the decision not to play the Olympic Games in London," Nadal said. "After that, I always say my goal is to arrive to the 2016 Olympic Games here in Rio." Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Ont., the 67s scored four goals in the first period en route to a dominant win
Wiggins owned the end of Parkers impressive homecoming

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz