ModernMusic.de

I find it bizarre to hear that Im being accused of fraud by an associate who

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 15.09.2018 04:30

MONTREAL, Que. Trenton Cannon Jersey . -- A hockey celebrity-turned-politician, running in an upcoming federal byelection for the Green party, has confirmed that he is facing fraud charges. Georges Laraque has told The Canadian Press that hes innocent of the alleged crimes and intends to remain a candidate in an upcoming Montreal byelection. He says his party is aware of the allegations, which stem from a previously reported dispute with a former business partner, and has been supportive. Laraque confirmed a report by the French-language sports network RDS that the provinces director of criminal and penal prosecutions has recommended charges following an investigation by Longueuil municipal police. Earlier this year, it was publicly reported that the police raided his home in search of documents related to the Super-Glide synthetic ice venture. Laraque confirmed in an interview Wednesday night that the criminal charges are related to two transactions worth a total of $120,000. He said the accusations stem from a dispute with engineer Marc Filion, who co-founded the company with him in 2009. "I find it bizarre to hear that Im being accused of fraud by an associate who didnt put a single penny into the company," Laraque told The Canadian Press. He has a court appearance scheduled for Nov. 19. In the meantime, he plans to continue door-knocking in Montreals Bourassa riding. The vegan animal-rights activist is vying to become the countrys second Green MP, after leader Elizabeth May, when a byelection is called there. He conceded, however, that the criminal allegations will make his task more difficult. "Its obviously not good and Ill have to spend a lot of time offering explanations, to reassure people. Ill have to explain that this isnt the Charbonneau commission and this has nothing to do with the Mafia," Laraque said. But he added that hes benefiting from the support of his party, for which he holds a formal role as deputy leader. "Theyve seen my defence and have seen the witnesses defending me. They were reassured to see that even if I have to go to court, Ill get through this." In the past, May has defended Laraque but said shed ask him to step aside as deputy leader for the duration of any investigation if he were the focus of the police probe. Laraque told The Canadian Press hes considering a defamation suit against his rival in the affair and, as for his own case, hes eager to get started. "I want it to begin, because this things been dragging on for two years. I have nothing to hide." Before his career as an activist and politician, the 36-year-old Laraque played for four NHL teams between 1997 and 2010 and was best-known for his fighting skills. Isaiah Crowell Jets Jersey . -- Rodney Stuckey scored 15 of his 21 points in the second half, and the Detroit Pistons beat the New York Knicks for the first time in eight meetings, 92-86 on Tuesday night. Custom New York Jets Jerseys . - Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson sat on the scorers table at Oracle Arena on Wednesday morning. http://www.jetsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Isaiah-Crowell-Jets-Jersey/ . Ryan Callahan trade talks caught a lot of people off guard. Details are now emerging about why the Rangers would consider such a move. Darren Dreger: He wants a lot of money. Its been widely reported that Callahan is looking for a seven-year term around $6 million per year. That is not accurate. Im told that it is more than $6.BRIDGEPORT, Conn. -- Pete Rose is returning to manage a baseball team, but just for one day. The 73-year-old Rose, who has the most career hits in major league history, is scheduled to skipper the Bridgeport Bluefish of the independent Atlantic League on Monday. Rose was managing the Cincinnati Reds in 1989 when he agreed to a lifetime ban from Major League Baseball. He later admitted that he bbet on Reds games while running the team. Trumaine Johnson Jersey. Rose can take this one-game job because the Bluefish are not affiliated with any major league team. He has occasionally appeared at official events since his ban, with MLBs permission. The Bluefish will host the Lancaster Barnstormers in Roses game. The team says the Atlantic League is all about giving people second chances. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Wiggins owned the end of Parkers impressive homecoming
winning the division for the fourth straight time

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz