ModernMusic.de

a 10-year veteran.Bears defensive end Jared Allen won the Salute to Service Award. USAA will

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 10.09.2018 08:39

CLEVELAND -- Michael Bourn didnt take much time to savour the first walk-off hit of his career. Terrell Owens Jersey . Racing around the bases as if his two-run homer in the ninth inning was still in play, Bourn was mobbed by his teammates when he reached home plate as the Cleveland Indians completed a three-game sweep of the Colorado Rockies with a 6-4 win on Sunday. "I was pretty excited," said Bourn, who threw his helmet into the air after rounding third before being doused with water. "I was flying around the bases. I was happy not just because I hit a walk-off, but that we got the sweep against a good team. It was a really good moment I wont forget. My emotions were really going." Bourn hit an 0-1 pitch into the right-field seats off Adam Ottavino (0-2). Mike Aviles singled and took second on George Kottaras sacrifice before Bourn hit his second home run of the season. The walk-off win was Clevelands fourth of the season. "In that situation you just look for a pitch to hit, and when you get one to hit you have to make sure you hit it," Bourn said. Scott Atchison (2-0) worked around a two-out double in the ninth by striking out Charlie Blackmon to end the inning. Colorado completed a 2-7 road trip and has lost four straight for the first time since last September. The Rockies lost two of three in Atlanta and Philadelphia before being swept away by the Indians. "We battled and we came up short," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Thats the way it went again today. A timely hit sometimes can change a game, but weve had a hard time getting it this whole trip. If you dont take advantage, it will come back and haunt you. It did again." The Rockies fell to .500 for the first time since April 20 when they were 10-10. Colorado is 12-21 on the road. Josh Tomlin allowed three runs and matched a career high with eight strikeouts in 5 2-3 innings. He left with a 4-3 lead, but Blackmons sacrifice fly off Bryan Shaw tied the game in the seventh. Lonnie Chisenhall, who had six RBIs in the series, broke a 3-all tie in the third with a sacrifice fly. Jhoulys Chacin allowed four runs in five innings. The Indians scored three runs on one hit -- Michael Brantleys RBI single -- in the first. A bases-loaded walk to Jason Giambi and David Murphys sacrifice fly scored the other runs. Chacin created his own problems in the inning by walking three and committing a throwing error. Aviles RBI single in the eighth gave Cleveland a 7-6 win Saturday and a four-run inning was the key in Fridays 5-2 victory. Indians manager Terry Francona believes his team is finally producing some timely hits. "Were getting them, and were doing better situationally too," he said. "Its a lot easier when you keep the line moving like weve been doing, when you take your walks, like we did in the first inning. For a while there we had nobody hot." Corey Dickerson hit a two-run homer in the second. Justin Morneaus RBI groundout tied the game in the third. Brantleys leadoff double started the Indians third. He took third on a fly ball and scored on Chisenhalls fly out to right. Brandon Barnes leadoff double and a walk to Jordan Pacheco started the seventh. After a sacrifice, Blackmons fly ball scored Barnes, who slid home ahead of Bourns throw. Colorados key hitters struggled during the trip. Carlos Gonzalez reached on a bunt single to start the eighth, but was 2 for 20 in nine games. Troy Tulowitzki broke an 0-for-13 streak with a third-inning single, but ended the trip in a 3-for-23 slump. Colorado, the highest-scoring offence in the National League, managed only 26 runs on the trip, and struck out 38 times in this series. "We had to pitch well," Tomlin said. "Thats a good-hitting team." Chisenhall, normally a third baseman, made his first career start at first base. NOTES: Francona said the teams training staff thinks Carlos Santana (concussion) could return Friday. Santana has started light hitting drills and his activity will increase as he progresses. ... Rockies 3B Michael Cuddyer made his second straight start at the position. Prior to this weekend, he hadnt played there since 2010 with Minnesota. ... Indians RHP Zach McAllister (sore back) will pitch on a rehab assignment at Class A Lake County on Wednesday. ... The Rockies have Monday off before beginning a three-game home series with Arizona on Tuesday. ... Indians RHP Justin Masterson (2-4) takes on Red Sox RHP John Lackey (6-3) in the opener of a three-game series Monday in Cleveland. Allen Hurns Jersey . A lovely summer day in England with abundant sunshine and minimal wind allowed him to attack Royal Liverpool. Terrell Owens Cowboys Jersey . Kripps, of Summerland, B.C., and Edmontons Barnett used a terrific second run to move up two spots, putting the Canadian duo in medal contention with the final two runs set for Monday (11:15 a.m. ET, streaming live at cbc. http://www.thecowboysfansmall.com/c-98-cowboys-tavon-austin-jersey.aspx .Y. - The New York Islanders are brimming with confidence these days, thanks to a standout goalie and a newfound winning attitude.PHOENIX - Just living the dream. And looking for more.Green Bays Aaron Rodgers won his second MVP award Saturday night, and J.J. Watt swept away the voters the way he sweeps quarterbacks off their feet to take top defensive honours.Rodgers, also the 2011 Associated Press NFL Most Valuable Player award winner, took this one in somewhat surprisingly easy fashion over Watt. The Packers quarterback received 31 votes for the 2014 award from a nationwide panel of 50 media members who regularly cover the league. Houstons Watt, seeking to become the first defensive player to win MVP since 1986, got 13 votes.Rodgers threw for 38 touchdowns and a league-low five interceptions; he has thrown 512 passes at home without a pick. He led the Packers to two victories at seasons end despite playing with a severe calf injury.I feel so fortunate to live out my dreams, year after year, Rodgers said Saturday night. It cant help but sink in when you play for the Packers. When you live in Green Bay you know about the Lombardi years, Bart Starr and all the guys who made those teams special. You like to be part of something special yourself.Watt, the ultra-energetic and versatile Texans end, is the first unanimous choice for an AP award since Tom Brady won Most Valuable Player in 2007, and the first for top defensive player under the current voting setup.Im always trying to raise the bar, he said. The moment you get complacent is the moment you begin your decline. When you start to feel like youve made it, when you feel like youre doing pretty good, thats when you start to fall back.NFL rushing leader DeMarco Murray of Dallas won Offensive Player, while the Arizona Cardinals swept coaching honours. Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski took the Comeback Player award, but was not on hand because, well, New England has a rather important date with Seattle on Sunday in the Super Bowl.Murray, who ran away with the rushing title with 1,845 yards — nearly 500 more than any other player — also topped the NFL with 2,261 yards from scrimmage. He scored 13 touchdowns in helping the Cowboys win the NFC East.That overwhelming performance earned him 26 votes as Murray easily outdistanced Rodgers (15 votes).I want to say thank you to the Jones family for taking a chance on me four years ago out of Oklahoma, Murray said. Its been a privilege to play there. Hopefully we can continue that.Murrays contract is up.I doont think its any surprise or any secret where I want to play next year, he said. Mike White Jersey. .Arians took his second Coach of the Year award in three seasons after leading his injury-ravaged Cardinals to an 11-5 record and a wild-card playoff berth. He was the top coach in 2012 as an interim, stepping in for the ill Chuck Pagano and leading the Colts to the post-season.His defensive co-ordinator in Arizona, Todd Bowles, won the first Assistant Coach of the Year award. Bowles has parlayed his work with the Cardinals into a head coaching job with the Jets.I wouldnt be head coach of the year if it wasnt for him and the job he did, Arians said. Im so happy that we started that award and he got it for the first time. Now hes going to do a great job for the Jets.Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr., who made the play of the year against the Cowboys with a one-handed snag of a touchdown pass while falling backward, was voted top offensive rookie. Beckham tied Michael Irvins NFL mark with nine consecutive games of 90 yards receiving and finished with 91 receptions for 1,305 yards and 12 TDs.This is a great class that I came in, Beckham said. Part of the reason that I wanted to come out (early from LSU) was to be included in this class.Rams tackle Aaron Donald won top defensive rookie honours. A force against the run and the pass, Donald had 37 tackles, nine assists, and led all rookies with nine sacks. He was one of three rookies initially selected for the Pro Bowl.Hard work pays off, Donald explained.In his fourth pro season, Watt earned his second such honour with 20 1-2 sacks, 78 tackles — 29 for losses — 50 quarterback hits, four forced fumbles and 10 blocked passes.He is the first NFL player with multiple 20-sack seasons. Watt also had 20 1-2 sacks in 2012, his other top defensive player season.The AP awards were given out during the NFL Honors TV program. Also during the show, Carolina linebacker Thomas Davis won the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award.This award means a great deal to me, as it symbolizes the valued work that the NFL, its players, and its 32 teams do in the community, said Davis, a 10-year veteran.Bears defensive end Jared Allen won the Salute to Service Award. USAA will contribute $25,000 in Allens honour to the official aid societies representing all five military branches.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and wat
of adversity, theres no reason why the Leafs cant turn things around in a hurry. But with just 11 games to play and a stake in t

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz