ModernMusic.de

Thats something we have to wait to find out

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 10.09.2018 05:10

LOS ANGELES -- Miami Marlins ace Jose Fernandez was put on the 15-day disabled list Monday because of a sprained right elbow, spurring worries that his injury might be even more severe. Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic . The 21-year-old Fernandez was the NL Rookie of the Year last season. He is 4-2 with a 2.44 ERA in eight starts this year. Several young pitchers have recently had elbow problems and needed Tommy John surgery. Matt Harvey, Stephen Strasburg and Patrick Corbin are among the All-Stars who have had the ligament transplant operation that can take 12 to 18 months for recovery. "Thats probably what everyone is going to talk about and continue to talk about," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said before Monday nights game against the Los Angeles Dodgers. "Weve protected him. Weve been consistent in how weve used him, with his workload. Weve given him extra days. Thats a question I dont think anybody has the answer to." Fernandez had been scheduled to start Wednesday at Dodger Stadium. "He definitely wasnt going to throw (Sundays scheduled bullpen session at San Diego) with a sore arm. Were going to take every precaution necessary. He said he felt discomfort. So immediately, were getting him the treatment and the rest he needs," Redmond said. "I think youre always concerned when youre talking about elbows. Thats something we have to wait to find out. But I think were always concerned about that with pitchers, especially," he said. Fernandez made 28 starts last year, going 12-6 with a major league-best .182 opponents batting average. His 2.19 ERA was second in the majors behind three-time defending ERA champ Clayton Kershaw. Fernandez struck out 187 in 172 2-3 innings. "You see how much he means, so much to our team and our rotation and really all of baseball. Hes been a dynamic player. Hes been a huge lift and a huge spark for our team. We just hope everything goes well and he just has to take a little bit of a break," Redmond said. The Marlins recalled left-hander Dan Jennings from Triple-A New Orleans. He made 79 relief appearances for the Marlins over the previous three seasons, going 3-5 with a 2.96 ERA. Cheap NBA Jerseys . Founding members of the Genie Army, a group of Eugenie Bouchard supporters who cheered for the rising tennis star during the Australian Open in January, will be in the city for the Rogers Cup, beginning this weekend. Melvin Frazier Jersey .Manager Brendan Rodgers told the Liverpool Echo on Friday that Sturridge pulled his calf muscle in training as he prepared to return from a five-week layoff due to a thigh strain. http://www.cheapmagicjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-penny-hardaway-jersey . Two weeks after suffering a concussion, Foles will start in place of Michael Vick, who is out for the second time this season with a hamstring injury.IRVING, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys have signed defensive tackle Henry Melton to an incentive-laden one-year contract with the free agent coming off a major knee injury. The deal signed Wednesday has a $1.25 million base salary and could be worth up to $5 million. The Cowboys hold a three-year option after the 2014 season. The 27-year-old Melton missed most of last season for Chicago after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee against Pittsburgh on Sept. 22. Dallas is trying to rebuild its defensive line after franchise sacks leader DeMarcus Ware was released and 2013 leader Jason Hatcher signed with Washington. Melton has 15 1/2 sacks in 48 career games but will be needed more as a disruptive force in the middle. His best years came in 2011 and 2012, when he had 13 of his sacks and 50 of his 63 career tackles. Melton was a running back in high school in the Dallas area before becoming a defensive lineman with the Texas Longhorns. He was a fourth-round pick by the Bears in 2009 and missed his rookie season with an ankle injury. Grant Hill Jersey. He will be reunited with former Chicago defensive co-ordinator Rod Marinelli, who now has the same title with Dallas after Monte Kiffin was reassigned after the Cowboys finished last in the NFL in total defence. "Its like youre betting on yourself," Melton said on the teams website. "I feel like with me and my rehab and coming back with Rod and the good defence thats here, I can get back to that form. I believe in that, and obviously they believe in me to get it done." Melton was arrested in December in Grapevine, where he went to high school, on charges of assault and public intoxication after police say he refused to leave a bar and fought with employees. Police say Melton was accused of punching the bar manager in the face and biting his arm. Meltons agent, Jordan Woy, said at the time that his client didnt start the altercation. Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Canadians who made it into the second week of a major.
They are three of the leagues better forwards and the team has certainly found their starting goaltender in Semyon Varlamov.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz