ModernMusic.de

Curry has shot 50 percent or better in each of the last four games

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 08.09.2018 05:10

Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork. Hayden Hurst Ravens Jersey .com) - The Golden State Warriors have looked invincible in the Bay Area since Christmas. So much so that Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook looked on as spectators for most of the fourth quarter. Stephen Curry had 19 points, nine rebounds, six assists and four steals as the Warriors routed the Oklahoma City Thunder 117-91 on Monday night. After a 100-86 loss to the Clippers on Los Angeles on Dec. 25, Golden States third defeat in five games, the Warriors have rattled off four straight home wins. Theyve won those contests by an average of 25 points. Golden State, which went 15-of-28 from beyond the arc Monday, has shot 44.6 percent from 3-point range during its torrid stretch. The Warriors still have two games remaining on their six-game home swing, which concludes Friday against the Cleveland Cavaliers. Klay Thompson also netted 19 points, Harrison Barnes nailed all five of his long distance shots for a team-high 23 points and Draymond Green added 11 points and 13 boards for the Warriors. Westbrook sunk 11-of-14 from the foul line and finished with 22 points, while Durant posted 14 points and 10 rebounds, but was just 3-of-16 from the floor for OKC, which had won four of its last five games coming in. Thompson began red-hot from the floor, nailing his first four shots that included a pair of 3-pointers, and netting 13 points as the Warriors raced out to a 17-6 lead. Golden State led 34-25 following a quarter of play. The margin reached 22 late in the first half when Justin Holiday nailed a pull-up triple for a 62-40 Warriors cushion. Barnes knocked down a trey on Golden States final possession of the half to stake the Warriors to a 65-45 spread going into the locker room. Golden State was up 84-65 after three and cruised to the easy win in the fourth, leading by as many as 30 down the stretch. Game Notes The Warriors improved to an NBA-best 14-1 at Oracle Arena ... Curry has shot 50 percent or better in each of the last four games ... Holiday netted 12 points off the bench ... The Thunder shot just 30.6 percent (30-of-98) from the floor. Anthony Averett Jersey . Wheeler scored at 4:58 of overtime, with Scheifele getting an assist, and the Jets beat the slumping Colorado Avalanche 2-1 on Sunday night. Lamar Jackson Ravens Jersey . -- Detroit Tigers third baseman Miguel Cabrera has a broken bone below his right eye after being struck by a bad-hop grounder, sidelining the star slugger for at least a week with opening day on deck. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-Michael-Crabtree-Ravens-Jersey/ . The Stampeders announced the move on Wednesday. Bell spent his first two CFL seasons with the B.MONTREAL -- It looks like coach Michel Therrien has earned a new contract with the Montreal Canadiens. General manager Marc Bergevin would not confirm the move, but when asked Saturday if he had made a decision on his coach he said "yes." That came a few minutes after heaping lavish praise on the 50-year-old Therrien, who Bergevin hired when he was named GM ahead of last season. It was not a popular move at the time. Therrien had guided a middling Canadiens team in the early 2000s as a rookie head coach. But he is coming off a 100-point season and has the team in the NHL Eastern Conference final for the first time since 2010. "When youre in my position, you make decisions sometimes that are not going to be popular," said Bergevin, who met with the media ahead of Game 1 of the conference final. "I cant make decisions to make people happy. "Michel Therriens a good coach today and he was six months ago and he was a good coach when we lost five in a row. Michel and I have a good (relationship). We talk a lot. We share ideas." "Am I shocked with where we are today with way he handles the team? No. But hes a really good coach and hes proving it now." Bergevin was surprised wwhen told that his former teammate and boyhood friend Mario Lemieux, owner of the Pittsburgh Penguins, had said after GM Ray Shero was fired Friday that he hoped to use the Canadiens as a model for rebuilding his team. Hayden Hurst Jersey. . "Not only is he my friend, hes one of the greatest players ever to play the game," said Bergevin, a Montreal native who grew up a little more than a kilometre from the Bell Centre. "I didnt know about that. "Being a GM is tough. Youre hired to be fired. One day it will be my turn. Ray did a really good job. It didnt work out and they made a decision. "I dont have a magic recipe. Im not a genius. We have things we believe in. At times well make mistakes. No-one bats .1000, but as a group we jell well and were getting results. But say thanks (to) Mario anyway." Bergevin would not be drawn into the debate over Boston forward Milan Lucics threats toward two Canadiens during the handshake after Montreals Game 7 win on Wednesday night. "Hockey is an emotional game,"he said. "Honestly, I have a lot of respect for the Boston Bruins. (President) Cam Neely and (GM) Peter Chiarelli are good hockey men. Its a good organization." Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

The Knicks doubled the Cavs up at 58-29 when Anthony made two free throws with 4:23
On the field, a defensive back can make a difference with an interception if he takes advantage

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz