ModernMusic.de

Facing the glass from this distance is

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 08.09.2018 05:10

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Michael Gallup Jersey .ca. Why was there no penalty on Clayton Stoner for hit on Max Pacioretty in the third period of Thursdays Ducks-Canadiens game? It was a late hit right between the numbers and into the boards. There should at least be a supplemental hearing, no? Jason Hollings, Ajax, ON Jason: After an internal review of Clayton Stoner’s hit on Max Pacioretty, the Player Safety Committee announced this morning that no subsequent action will be taken against the Ducks player. Even though there appeared to be no malice on the part of Stoner, it is my opinion that a formal hearing should have been convened based on the illegal cross-check which caused Pacioretty to launch face-first into the glass and resulted in injury. At the very least, Stoner should have been be fined for the careless act that warranted a cross-checking major and game misconduct in the game. Ducks Stoner hits Canadiens Pacioretty It has been reported that the hit was only marginally late (0.4 seconds) after Pacioretty released the puck and he appeared to be unsuspecting of the impending hit (although, he perhaps should have been). Even though Pacioretty was almost shoulder-square to the boards (with just a slight body rotation) with his chest facing back toward the blue line, the five-foot distance from the side boards placed the Habs player in a vulnerable position. Taking a forceful check in this position could result in dangerous side head/neck contact with the boards or glass. Facing the glass from this distance is, perhaps, a better option and might allow for the player to raise his hands and defend against some of the impact. This could, in part, explain Pacioretty’s body rotation toward the boards, combined with the directional driving force exerted by Stoner. Pacioretty’s body rotation toward the glass is a possible reason that the PSC determined no disciplinary action was warranted on the play. On the other hand, maybe they didn’t think it was that serious an offence? What troubles me most about this illegal hit was the fact that Stoner initiated contact with his stick in a prone cross-check position and fully extended his arms. Stoner’s cross-check shove remained connected to Pacioretty’s back right through and including the point when the Montreal player’s face contacted the glass. This action created significant velocity with which Pacioretty was launched into the side boards in a spine-bending crash. As you mentioned, Jason, there was no penalty assessed on the play. The neutral-zone referee can be seen crossing the ice to assume a position away from the puck that had exited the zone. As such, this ref was not focused on the illegal finishing hit delivered by Stoner down the wall. I am uncertain what the end-zone referee was focused on, but my guess is that it was most likely the puck moving toward the blue line, meaning that he was also unaware of the impending hit on Pacioretty. As I stated, a cross-checking major and game misconduct was warranted as a result of the severity of the contact and resulting injury that Pacioretty sustained. I believe Clayton Stoner was sincere, and perhaps even contrite, when he made the following post-game comment to the media: “I didn’t mean to hurt him, but the game’s fast and sometimes guys go into the boards wrong, so I hope he’s all right and I didn’t mean any intentions to hurt him.” While Stoner clearly demonstrated concern for the health and well-being of his injured opponent, actions generally speak louder than words. Actions are what players are judged on. Leighton Vander Esch Cowboys Jersey . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him. Connor Williams Cowboys Jersey . Dane Dobbie and Shawn Evans each had two goals and two assists for the Roughnecks (8-5), who outscored Minnesota 6-2 in the fourth quarter after being tied through 45 minutes. Curtis Dickson scored once and set up three more for Calgary and Dan MacRae, Geoff Snider, Tor Reinholdt, Karsen Leung and Matthew Dinsdale. http://www.thecowboysfansmall.com/c-97-cowboys-mike-white-jersey.aspx . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions.PORTLAND, Ore. - Paul Bittner scored two goals and Nicolas Petan added three assists as the Portland Winterhawks took Game 1 of the Western Hockey League final with a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oil Kings. Keegan Iverson, Chase De Leo and Mathew Dumba also scored for Portland while Goaltender Corbin Boes made 31 saves for the win. Brett Pollock and Henrik Samuelsson supplied the goals for the Oil Kings as Tristan Jarry stopped 31 shots in a losing effort. Edmonton earned three power plays in the first period to Portlands none, but it was the Winterhawks who got off to a fast start. Iverson scored 2:20 into the first period to put Portland up 1-0, a score that held until the Winterhawks added two goals in the final two minutes of the period. Bittners goal with 1:53 left in period was followed by a De Leo strike 57 seconds later to put Portland up 3-0 through 20 minnutes. Dalton Schultz Jersey. The Oil Kings responded, as Pollock scored his team-leading 11th goal of the post-season to put Edmonton on the board 20 seconds into the second period and Samuelsson scored exactly two minutes later to make it 3-2. Dumbas power-play goal with 37 seconds left in the second rebuilt Portlands lead to 4-2, and Bittner added his second of the game with a wrist shot early in the third. Edmonton went scoreless on four power play chances in the game, while Portland finished 1 for 5. The Oil Kings and Winterhawks are meeting in the WHL final for the third straight season. Edmonton won in seven games in 2012, while Portland took the championship series in six games last season. Portland is appearing in its fourth consecutive league final, the first WHL team to do so since the New Westminster Bruins played in four straight from 1975-78. Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

I think that teams have recognized how were playing and no question
where hell play in the outfield.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz