ModernMusic.de

San Francisco

#1 von chenyan94 , 07.09.2018 09:02

Dez Bryant produced three 1 DaeSean Hamilton Jersey ,000-yard seasons in his eight seasons in Dallas. He has caught 531 passes for 7,459 yards and 73 touchdowns in his career.

His departure leaves the Cowboys without a true No. 1 receiver.

That suits quarterback Dak Prescott just fine.

“I don鈥檛 know if any team in the league necessarily needs a No. 1 receiver,” Prescott said. “It鈥檚 about getting the ball out, spreading the ball around Tavon Wilson Jersey , keeping the defense on its toes.”

The Cowboys’ projected top-five receivers have one 1,000-yard season among them. Allen Hurns, Deonte Thompson, Cole Beasley Cameron Meredith Jersey , Terrance Williams and third-round pick Michael Gallup have combined for 750 receptions for 9,659 yards and 65 touchdowns.

Beasley and Williams are the only returning receivers among those five, leaving Prescott needing time and repetitions to get to know Hurns, Thompson and Gallup.

“I mean the only thing you can do is just get out there with routes on air Christian Covington Jersey , things like that,” Prescott said. “We did a bunch together. Me and these young guys have been here before we even started OTAs, getting that timing down so we can get in OTAs and have good feel for each other and now with the defense in front of us, grow off of that and grow from what we鈥檝e already accomplished. That鈥檚 the best thing I can do.”

The Seattle Seahawks have signed former San Francisco cornerback Dontae Johnson to help with the depth in their overhauled secondary.

Johnson has a chance to step in as a starter immediately since Richard Sherman was cut and signed with the 49ers this offseason. The Seahawks are set with Shaquill Griffin at one cornerback spot but the other will be open to competition heading into Seattle's offseason program and training camp.

Johnson started all 16 games last season for San Francisco and finished with 77 tackles Trevon Coley Jersey , seven passes defensed and one interception. Last year was the first time Johnson was a full-time starter after starting just six games in his first three seasons with San Francisco. Johnson was a fourth-round pick by the 49ers in 2014 out of North Carolina State.

Collin Sexton Jersey ,

chenyan94  
chenyan94

get your mind ready
against Seattle’s Nelson Cruz.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz