ModernMusic.de

Milos Raonic didnt seem that thrilled about reaching the third round of Wimbledon for the first time in his career.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 07.09.2018 04:51

LONDON -- Milos Raonic didnt seem that thrilled about reaching the third round of Wimbledon for the first time in his career. Youth Rams Jerseys . After all, the No. 8 seed is chasing far loftier goals. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., defeated American Jack Sock 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 in Wimbledons second round on Thursday. And while this is the first time he has progressed this far at the All England Club, he wasnt about to gush over a third-round appearance. "It might sound a little bit harsh, but (I dont have) too much feeling for it," he said. "I want to do much better than I have to this point and than I have done today." Still, Raonic never looked in trouble against Sock. He had 13 aces, 39 winners and three breaks of serve in the match. "I found a rhythm. For me, the most important thing, especially on grass, is finding that rhythm on second serve return," said Raonic. "I found that quite early on, and I was able to stick through it. In both of first two sets I was able to get early breaks, which helps. I was clean off my service games. "At all of these majors, I want to play better than I have in the past, to fight, compete and try to play better each day." Raonic will face Polands Lukasz Kubot in the third round. Kubot advanced with a 6-7 (4), 7-6 (4), 6-3, 7-6 (3) win over Serbias Dusan Lajovic. Also Thursday, Frank Dancevic of Niagara Falls, Ont., played through hip pain but lost 6-3, 6-3, 6-2 to Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan. Dancevic, who got into the main draw as a lucky loser, said that a good result from a scan on his lower pelvis Wednesday gave him the confidence to take to the court Thursday. "This is not a major issue so I decided to push through and play in some pain," he said. "I was struggling yesterday, it was a rough day." Dancevic, who was sporting a new mohawk haircut, has struggled with back issues before and didnt want to take any chances this time. "I didnt want to risk a lot an end up being out for the summer," he said. "Im on a pretty decent streak, I feel I can have a good summer and rest of the year." "I would have had to serve extremely well to win this match, I was struggling on ground stroke and I didnt feel 100 per cent," he added. "I think the issue is treated to bending on grass, this stiffness in lower pelvic region." Dancevic never gained a foothold against Kukushkin, failing to convert on any of his five break points. The Canadian managed seven aces and ended with 23 winners and 27 unforced errors. Kukushkin next faces second seed Rafael Nadal, who was a 4-6, 7-6 (8), 6-4, 6-4 winner over Lukas Rosol. Jamil Demby Stitched Jersey .com) - The Buffalo Bills will return to the friendly confines of Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday when they welcome the upstart Cleveland Browns to town. John Kelly Stitched Jersey . On a hot, sweaty day, the Hall of Famer looked cool and comfortable. http://www.eliteramsshopnfl.com/ . Marian Gaborik had two goals and an assist and Martin Jones made just 17 saves to record his fourth shutout of the season as the Kings snapped a three-game losing skid with a 3-0 victory over the lowly Oilers on Thursday.SAINT JOHN, N.B. - The Shawinigan Cataractes snapped a four-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Saint John Sea Dogs in a matchup of Quebec Major Junior Hockey League division cellar dwellers on Thursday. Alexis DAoust, Alex Pawelczyk and Alexandre Delisle-Houde scored for Shawinigan (16-34-8), which had period leadds of 1-0 and 3-0. Sebastian Joseph Stitched Jersey. Marvin Cupper made 26 saves for the Cataractes. Oliver Cooper ruined Cuppers shutout bid with his goal for the Sea Dogs (17-37-4) at 14:19 of the third period. Sebastien Auger made 35 saves for Saint John. Shawinigan was 0 for 3 on the power play, and the Sea Dogs were 0 for 6. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Pro Bowl cornerback Brent Grimes cashed in Monday on his career comeback with the Miami Dolphins
LeVeon Bell scored twice and set the Steelers franchise record for yards from scrimmage as Pittsburgh went into Atlanta and beat

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz