ModernMusic.de

r sure." NOTES: The Reds Billy Hamilton stole his 19th base of the season. ... When Miguel Montero threw out Bernadina trying to

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 06.09.2018 05:02

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. James Washington Steelers Jersey .com) - Four-time champion Novak Djokovic handled Milos Raonic, while Stan Wawrinka kept his hopes of a repeat Australian Open title alive by besting fifth-seeded Kei Nishikori in straight sets on Wednesday. The world No. 1 Djokovic dismissed the eighth-seeded Canadian star Raonic 7-6 (7-5), 6-4, 6-2, while the fourth-seeded Wawrinka fired 20 aces and was broken just once in a 6-3, 6-4, 7-6 (8-6) quarterfinal victory over the U.S. Open runner-up Nishikori at Rod Laver Arena. The 27-year-old Djokovic is bidding to become the second man in history to win the Australian Open for the fifth time, joining Roy Emerson. The Belgrade native won his first major title in Melbourne in 2008 and followed with three successive victories in 2011-13. He has a 48-6 match record at Melbourne Park. Djokovic has still yet to drop a set in his ruthless run at this 2015 fortnight. He is through to his 25th Grand Slam semifinal, one behind Andre Agassi for the fourth most in the Open Era. Djokovic improved to 5-0 against Raonic, as he doused the Canadian in two hours. The Serb was not at his best in the first set, not quite finding his timing under the lights at Laver. But a costly forehand unforced error from Raonic at 5-6 in the tiebreak -- having just saved two set points -- gifted the Serb the opener. From there, Djokovic was clinical. He lost just two points on serve in each of the second and third sets, while breaking Raonic three times in total. It was a close first set, but I thought I had more chances in the first set than him, said Djokovic. Managed to stay tough in the right moments and win the crucial first set. Obviously winning it in a tiebreak and making the break of serve first game of the second set was definitely huge really for me. I could start swinging through a little bit more, be more aggressive into the court. After that first game of the second set I played a great match. The 24-year-old Raonic was looking to become the first Canadian in history to reach the Aussie Open semis. The Toronto native reached his first Grand Slam semi last year at Wimbledon, losing to Roger Federer. I just think [the first set] gave him a bit more belief, said Raonic. I wish I would have served better in certain moments, but I didnt lose because of my serve. He just didnt allow me to organize my game. Even when he was returning well, by the end of the match he was doing a good job of playing deep and never allowing me to go forward. Obviously if you watch the footage, he was pretty much on the baseline the whole time and I was further back. The reigning Wimbledon champion Djokovic is seeking an eighth Grand Slam title. A five-set thriller was played between Wawrinka and Nishikori at last years U.S. Open, and it was Nishikori who survived a 4-hour, 15-minute marathon. The evenly-matched opponents were on the court for less than half that on Wednesday. The defending champ Wawrinka dominated the first set and did not face a break point until he was serving out the second ahead 5-4. Nishikori had three chances at pulling even, but Wawrinkas overpowering serve closed it out. Nishikori finally earned a break early in the third, but Wawrinka countered with one of his own at love. Three aces early in the tiebreak helped Wawrinka jump out to a healthy 6-1 lead. After staving off five match points, Nishikori hit a drop shot that fell into the net, and Wawrinka finished him off with another big ace. On Friday, fans will be hoping for another epic when Djokovic faces Wawrinka for the third year in a row at Melbourne Park. Two years ago, Djokovic denied Wawrinka 12-10 in the fifth set of a fourth-round clash, but last year the Swiss got his revenge with a 9-7 fifth-set victory in the quarterfinals. I take a lot of confidence [into the match], said Djokovic. I try to carry that in every next match, next challenge. Obviously Im going to play Stan, who is the defending champion here. We played five-set matches at the 2013 and 14 Australian Opens. Im going to be ready for a fight. But knowing that I have raised the level of performance tonight, and probably playing the best match of the tournament so far is affecting my confidence in a positive way. Hopefully I can carry that into next one. Djokovic is 16-3 lifetime against Wawrinka, including a 3-1 record at the majors. The first mens semifinal will be staged on Thursday when sixth-seeded Andy Murray takes on seventh-seeded Tomas Berdych. The big Czech is 6-4 lifetime against Murray, including 1-1 at the Slams. Murray is a two-time Grand Slam champion and three-time Aussie Open runner-up, while Berdych is a former Wimbledon finalist. Terrell Edmunds Steelers Jersey . -- Manchester United thrilled a record crowd with a brilliant opening goal -- and even Cristiano Ronaldos unexpected entrance proved futile for Real Madrid. Chukwuma Okorafor Steelers Jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Joe-Haden-Elite-Jersey/ . The ongoing funk on penalty kill and an unusually quiet night on home ice for the power play divided the Leafs from the Bruins at the ACC in a rare Sunday night affair.PHOENIX -- Devin Mesoraco had caught Bronson Arroyo often enough to know the pitcher likes to try to sneak a first-pitch curveball past hitters in tough situations. So when Mesoraco came to the plate to face his former teammate with the bases loaded and no outs in the second inning, he wasnt surprised to see that slow curve coming -- and the Cincinnati catcher hit into the seats in left field. The grand slam gave the Reds the lead for good and they went on to beat Arroyo and the Arizona Diamondbacks 6-4 on Friday night. "I was aware that he likes to flip that easy breaking ball in there for a first-pitch strike, especially in situations where he really needs a strike," Mesoraco said. "I wouldnt say that I was looking for it, but I went up there with an idea that may be coming." When Arroyo came to the plate later in the game, he talked to Mesoraco about it. "I said, Rac, you were supposed to take one," Arroyo said. He said, I couldnt let that one go by." Mesoraco also had a solo shot off reliever Evan Marshall in the ninth inning for the second two-homer game of his career. A.J. Pollock doubled twice, singled and scored two runs for the Diamondbacks. In the first five games of the homestand, Pollock is 11 for 20 with five doubles, a triple and a home run and has scored nine runs. Mike Leake (3-4) gave up four runs, three earned, and six hits in six innings for his first win in eight starts. He struck out four and walked one. Arroyo (4-4), facing his former team for the first time, allowed five runs and nine hits through seven innings. "Regardless of the results, that was one of the more enjoyable games I have pitched," he said. When you know someone that intimately, it is nice to know that the guys are beating you that they are good guys and it was a fun competition." Mesoracos second career slam came on the first pitch after the Reds opened the second inning with three consecutive singles. Aroldis Chapman pitched a perfect ninth for his sixth save. Roger Bernadina doubledd in Cincinnatis other run. Mason Rudolph Jersey. The Reds opened the second with singles by Jay Bruce, Todd Frazier and Bernadina, loading the bases for Mesoraco, who made it 4-1. Mesoracos other grand slam came against Atlanta on May 24, 2012. Arizona got two runs in the third. With two outs, Pollock lined one past Frazier at third base. It was originally ruled an error but later changed to a double. Gerardo Parra followed with an RBI single. He took second on the throw home, then scored when Frazier fielded Paul Goldschmidts slow bouncer and threw it high over the head of Bernadina at first and into the Reds dugout. Arizona squandered a chance to tie it in the fifth. Ender Inciarte led off with a double down the right field line and took second on Arroyos sacrifice bunt. But Pollock bounced to the pitcher and Parra grounded out to shortstop to end the threat. The Reds got a run in the sixth on Bernadinas RBI double, and Arizona answered with one in its half of the inning. Aaron Hill singled home Goldschmidt from second, leaving runners at first and third with one out. Chris Owings struck out, then Inciarte was called out at first with Leake taking the throw from second baseman Brandon Phillips and covering on a close play. Manager Kirk Gibson challenged the call but it was upheld on review. The tying run would have scored had the challenge been successful. "That was a huge play right there," Cincinnati manager Bryan Price said. "I wouldnt say a game-saver, but maybe a game-changer for sure." NOTES: The Reds Billy Hamilton stole his 19th base of the season. ... When Miguel Montero threw out Bernadina trying to steal third in the sixth, it was just the third caught stealing for the Arizona catcher in 28 tries. ... In the third game of the series Saturday night, the Reds have Johnny Cueto (4-4, 1.83 ERA) on the mound against Arizonas Brandon McCarthy (1-6, 4.87). ... Cincinnati is 26-11 with the roof closed at Chase Field, 5-12 with it open. It was open Friday night. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

p Steelers Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheappatriotsjerseyselite.com/]Cheap Patriots Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapbillsj
www.cheapbillsjerseyselite.com/]Chea

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz