ModernMusic.de

He made a few big saves on Wayne Simmonds early on

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 06.09.2018 04:36

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Karrie Webb won the Womens Australian Open for the fifth time Sunday, shooting a 4-under 68 in the final round to beat Chella Choi by one stroke. Jessie Bates III Stitched Jersey . Webb birdied the 18th hole to take the outright lead, then watched as Choi, who shot a course-record 62 on Saturday to take a share of the third-round lead, pushed a 10-foot putt wide of the hole at 18 to miss the chance for a playoff. Webb, who clinched her 40th LPGA title, finished at 12-under 276 overall. She previously won the Australian Open in 2000, 2002, 2007 and 2008. "I got off to a great start and I just did a great job mentally today," Webb said. "I cant think of another time when I held myself together as well as that." The win marked a remarkable change of fortune for the No. 8-ranked Australian, who was disqualified from last weeks Australian Ladies Masters after signing an incorrect scorecard. She had been the defending champion at the event. Webb started five shots off the lead Sunday, but made six birdies and only two bogeys as the other leading challengers struggled in a strong wind on the Victoria Golf Club course. "I was happy to see the conditions were going to be a little tougher today," Webb said. "I felt like that gave me a chance to make up some ground." Choi had played 14 holes and was at 11 under when Webb finished her round, leaving the Australian with an anxious wait to see whether her score would hold up. But the South Korean, who had two eagles and six birdies in her record-setting third round, couldnt make a birdie on the back nine Sunday. "When youre on the course you feel like you have some control, but when youre done you have no control and you just have to wait and see," Webb said. "I actually thought once Chella had that putt on the last, Ive played with her quite a bit and I was expecting that one to go in." Choi was trying to win her first LPGA title. World No. 2 Suzann Pettersen of Norway faltered in her bid to take over the top ranking from South Koreas Inbee Park. Pettersen, who started the day three shots off the pace in fourth place, needed to finish first or second to pass Park, but had three double bogeys in a final round 80 to drop back into a tie for 28th. Sixteen-year-old Lydia Ko of New Zealand, the world No. 4, was also unable to challenge Webb, struggling with her putt on the back nine and shooting a 73. She finished tied for third with American Paula Creamer (68) and Frenchwoman Karine Icher (71). Seventeen-year-old Australian amateur Minjee Lee, the co-overnight leader, had seven bogeys and a double bogey in an error-filled final round of 78. She finished in a share of 11th place. Auden Tate Stitched Jersey . Smith, an eighth overall pick, had two goals in only 276 minutes of playing time over 16 appearances last season. The left side midfielder played only 43 minutes in three games this season. Youth Bengals Jerseys . John Albert Elway, 24, was booked into jail early Saturday morning after an incident near a college campus in downtown Denver, according to jail records. http://www.officialbengalsnflauthenticshop.com/darius-phillips-stitched-jersey/ . Case in point: LeBron James vs. Ben McLemore. James was driving to the rim in the first quarter and McLemore decided to try to take the charge, which was quite admirable and predictably futile.Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Steve Mason, Philadelphia (4) - Mason was brilliant all night long with save after big save on Benoit Pouliot, Carl Hagelin and Derick Brassard. He was the difference in the game for Philly. They were good tonight as a team, but the Flyers still gave up chances and had breakdowns and thats where Mason came in. He showed elite puck-handling, as well, in this game and was a big reason that they did not spend extended lengths in their own zone. Elite Bengals Jerseys. Henrik Lundqvist, New York (2) - Lundqvist didnt really get a ton of help tonight. He made a few big saves on Wayne Simmonds early on, as well as Brayden Schenn and Scott Hartnell, but was eaten up by Simmonds over the game and was mercifully pulled after two. That was the right call by Alain Vigneault, as the focus would be to get him ready for Game 7 on Wednesday. Cam Talbot, New York (N/R) - He was on mop-up duty and not tested much. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

"I havent seen it happen yet and Ive been in
A sum of 12 million pounds got the forward out of Mexico and into the Premier League.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz