ModernMusic.de

INDIANAPOLIS -- LeBron James and Dwyane Wade followed the same old script Tuesday night. [url=http://www.billsnflgears.com/Black

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 01.06.2018 05:12

INDIANAPOLIS -- LeBron James and Dwyane Wade followed the same old script Tuesday night. Jordan Matthews Jersey . When Miami got into trouble, the All-Star duo bailed out the Heat. Again. James scored the first six points in a decisive 12-2 run, and combined with Wade for Miamis final 20 points in an 87-83 victory over the Indiana Pacers that left the Eastern Conference final tied at a game apiece. "Thats why theyre the hundred million dollar guys," teammate Norris Cole said. "Theyre unstoppable. They make the game easy for everyone else when theyre in attack mode." Thats exactly how the money guys played during the final 12 minutes. Wade, who had 13 points in the Heats 41-point first half, scored his final 10 in the fourth. James, who finished with 22 points, had 12 in the fourth. Together they helped Miami avoid falling into a 2-0 deficit for the first time since the first round of the 2010 playoffs. Lance Stephenson tied his playoff career high with 25 points for the Pacers. Paul George scored 14. Now the series shifts back to Miami for Game 3 on Saturday and Game 4 on Monday. This one had a different feel compared to a couple of Miamis important games in the 2013 post-season. A year ago in Game 7 at Miami, the Heats money players overwhelmed Indiana 99-76. Then, after losing Game 1 in the finals to San Antonio, James, Wade and Chris Bosh helped Miami storm back for a 19-point win. On Tuesday, the Pacers were in a strong position midway through the fourth before James and Wade helped Miami seize the home-court advantage Indiana so desperately wanted for this series. Miami has won 11 straight games following a playoff loss. "Its not going to be pretty. Not in the Eastern Conference," James said. "Its never pretty basketball in the Eastern Conference. Its about who can sustain runs. You know, who can get defensive stops? Who can not turn the ball over and who can get great shots? I think we did that in the fourth." At times, the rough-and-tumble night took on the aura of a football game, especially late. When George and Wade collided chasing a loose ball, both came up grimacing. Wade held his left knee. George also grabbed at his knee though he said afterward he had blurred vision and may have blacked out. Coach Frank Vogel would not confirm Georges description. Another time, James crashed hard to the floor when David West was called for a flagrant one foul in the fourth quarter, which was changed to a common foul following a replay review. There were hard picks, tight defence and James and Wade back in their old groove. The Pacers expected all of it in this title bout. They just couldnt finish it off. "We were winning the whole night," guard George Hill said. "We controlled the whole game until the last couple minutes." But two days after allowing the Pacers to score 107 points, Indianas highest total of the post-season, Miami held Indiana to nine points over a 10-minute stretch in the first half and closed it out with by allowing just 10 points over the final 7:19. "Today it was just about how bad we wanted it," Wade said. "It wasnt about Xs and Os. It wasnt a perfect game by no stretch of the imagination. We kept digging down deep, and we got back to Miami Heat basketball." Even the Heat acknowledged they were in trouble Tuesday after Indiana used a 10-2 third-quarter run to retake a 47-45 lead, and then extended the margin to 63-56 with 2:07 left in the third quarter. James closed out the quarter by finding Bosh and Cole for open 3-pointers to make it 63-62. George hit a 29-footer to make it 73-69 with 7:19 left. But James and Wade stepped up again. James hit a 3 to make it a one-point game, and after Roy Hibbert made a 6-foot hook shot, James scored six straight to start the decisive 12-2 run that sealed the win. "We have no idea were doing that until after the game," James said. "Were just going to make the right play for our team. Tonight was one of those nights." NOTES: Miami coach Erik Spoelstra started Udonis Haslem instead of Shane Battier. Center Greg Oden again was inactive. ... George was just 1 of 11 from the field in the first half. ... There were 21 lead changes and seven ties after having none of either in Game 1. ... Miami residents Helio Castroneves and Juan Pablo Montoya, both Indy 500 champions, attended the game and waved towels. Jordan Poyer Jersey . - Loosening up for their first training camp practice, the Miami Dolphins high-stepped sideways up and down the field while House of Pains song "Jump Around" blared on the loudspeakers. Ramon Humber Jersey . -- Billy Andrade hasnt played much competitive golf over the past four years. http://www.billsnflgears.com/Black-Jerry-Hughes-Bills-Jersey.html?cat=880 . Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were second with 77.01 points, just behind Olympic bronze medallists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany. The four-time world champs lead at 79.Ever since Curtis Lazar moved into the Phillips family home last weekend, the Internet has been filled with jokes and one-liners about the unique living arrangement. The @Capital_Gaines65 Twitter account received a lot of notoriety for its fake picture of Phillips giving Lazar a piggyback ride in the park. The two are often viewed as having a father-son relationship - in the same way that Daniel Alfredsson and Erik Karlsson were portrayed a few years ago. And now a new Twitter account has been created that is a parody of the texts that Chris Phillips allegedly sends to Curtis Lazar on a daily basis. The description of the @phillipstexts account is: These are texts from Chris Phillips to his young houseguest Curtis Lazar. @phillipstexts has taken off in the last 48 hours, quickly gaining over 1,000 followers -- including Lazar, who started following the account himself last night. I looked at my feed and saw that a couple of people were re-tweeting it. I didnt think much of it, but now it seems like its really taking off and I cant help but laugh at it, Lazar told me today. The two of us are getting a pretty good laugh out of it. Heres a sampling of some of the @phillipstexts tweets -- with all of them poking fun of Phillips age: @phillipstexts: hey have you seen my palm pilot @phillipstexts: missing a couple friends dvds in case u have them. season 3 @phillipstexts: what does yolo mean @phillipstexts: just fyi for next time the #1 dad mug is not 4 guests. lol ur not even a dad... r u @phillipstexts: r u out with karl?? as ur mentor i should kno if ur out with karl @phillipstexts: because i wld love to go out with karl sometime Lazar told me this morning that those last two tweets above were his favourite so far. But how does Phillips feel about being portrayed as the old man who texts a bunch non-sensical stuff to a teammate almost half his age? There are a lot of creative people out there. Leonard Johnson Jersey. What can you do, but laugh? I think its pretty funny, Phillips said with a big smile today. It sounds like Ive got one foot in the grave and Im 36 years old. But I guess when you look at the difference in our ages it makes for a good joke. It definitely makes me feel a little older than I am. Phillips wife Erin has been getting a good laugh from the account and so too have a handful of teammates. Even Bobby Ryan started following the account on Twitter yesterday and this has the potential to become Ottawas version of the @boringmonohan account that has brought a lot of laughs to Flames fans. There is also a parody account showing the texts going back the other way -- from Lazar to Phillips. @curtistxtschris doesnt have quite the same following, but Phillips told me he got a real kick out of the following fake text: @curtistxtschris: Got your note in the kitchen about leaving the milk out. Not sure what an icebox is though, just gonna put in fridge for now. The question now is who is behind the @phillipstexts account. Lazar said the first thing he did was check to see who the first couple of people that @phillipstexts was following - because that is often a dead giveaway of who really is behind the account. If thats the case, @wtyky, @bonksmullet and @senschirp are three prime candidates. The theory was also floated out by Patrick Wiercioch that perhaps the account is being run by a teammate inside the dressing room. A couple of years ago, several Sens teammates were in on a parody account of former player Jim OBrien. But this time around, Lazar isnt so sure thats the case with this @phillipstexts handle. The rumour floating around is that its somebody inside the dressing room, but I really dont think theres anyone in here who is smart enough to come up with some of those tweets. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Authentic Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

On the eve of the long-awaited NFL Draft, TSN Digital has released its third and final mock draft with highly-touted pass rushin
TORONTO -- Marcus Stroman took care of the Kansas City Royals in the top of the first. [url=http://www.probearsonline.com/authen

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz