ModernMusic.de

RENTON, Wash. [url=http://www.officialsharksnhlshop.com/joonas-donskoi-jersey/]Joonas Donskoi Jersey[/url] . -- Apparently Darre

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 29.05.2018 08:46

RENTON, Wash. Joonas Donskoi Jersey . -- Apparently Darrelle Revis and Richard Sherman got all their talking about one another out of the way during the off-season. On Thursday, neither had a disparaging word to say about the other despite their much-publicized jawing session on Twitter earlier this year. So much for any good trash talk before the Buccaneers face the Seahawks, the first time the elite cornerbacks have played against each other. While they are widely regarded as two of the top cornerbacks in the NFL, good luck getting a unified opinion on which is better. Especially when both are watching what they say heading into Sundays game. "I havent really studied film on him to really make an assumption on him being the top guy," Revis said. "He can play. I love his game. He makes plays. I like how he presses. Hes a great corner in this league." Thats a far different tone than the one both Revis and Sherman took in February, which led to a short, but memorable Twitter argument about who was better. Revis fired the first shot, "I never seen a man before run his mouth so much like girl. This dude just steady putting my name in his mouth to get notoriety (at)r--sherman25," then brought up Roddy Whites 47-yard TD reception for Atlanta against Sherman and the Seahawks in the NFC divisional playoffs. Sherman responded about an hour later, relying on statistics to make a point: "Got off my flight to this hilarious convo. So I have 8 picks 3 ff and a sack. My season stats looking like Revis career stats." Thats when the words appeared to get more personal. Revis pointed out Shermans lower number of followers and ended his tweet with, "Sit down young pup & wait your turn." Sherman responded directly to Revis, "one season u will get 8 picks.... But it wont happen anytime soon... I did it in my 2nd season... So u have something to chase." That could have ended the tussle, but Sherman continued. "For the QB not throwing his way argument. In his 2nd year they were throwing his way. I still doubled his picks," Sherman wrote. Finally Revis ended the conversation with four successive tweets saying Shermans responses were his way of getting attention and drawing followers. "Hey everyone (at)rsherman--25 wants to be a lockdown corner. He wants to be in the talks of a lockdown corner. So follow him so he can become 1!" Revis wrote. Sherman said Thursday hes never met Revis in person. Asked if he had any regrets about the Twitter argument, Sherman stood behind what he said then threw a little praise in the direction of Revis. "No I dont have any regrets about anything. Hes a good player and hes having a good year," Sherman said. "I dont think hes very happy with the way theyre using him in the scheme making him play a lot of Cover 2 and making him play off. I think hes much, much better when hes man-to-man. I think any corner that has any pride about himself wants to be in man-to-man situations and want to do his job. Cant help how youre being used." From a numbers perspective, Sherman is having the better season. Hes tied for the league lead with four interceptions and has eight passes defenced. According to STATS Inc., Sherman has been targeted 37 times and given up 19 completions. Revis is being targeted less, but percentage wise has allowed more completions. Revis has been targeted 30 times, allowing 16 receptions with one interception and six passes defenced. The numbers are similar and so is the talent. "Hes a great player. Hes one of the best in the NFL but Ive been going against, in my opinion, two of the best cornerbacks all season every day in practice," Seattle wide receiver Golden Tate said. "So I think if I handle my business, do my job right, hes just going to be a guy. Im excited for the challenge. Have tons of respect and its going to be fun to go against one of the best in the league and maybe even a Hall of Famer." Notes: Seattle coach Pete Carroll told Sirius XM NFL Radio on Thursday that WR Percy Harvin will not play against the Buccaneers. "Hes getting close but not close enough," Carroll said. Carroll does not speak with local media on Thursdays. Rourke Chartier Jersey .com) - Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson lost an appeal to have his indefinite suspension overturned, the NFL announced Friday. Martin Jones Jersey . Thats what he did over the past 2 1/2 years with the Washington Wizards. Wittmans approach helped turn the Wizards from pushover to playoff winners. http://www.officialsharksnhlshop.com/joe-thornton-jersey/ . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Lonnie Chisenhall is enjoying a big weekend in Texas, and Cleveland can finally celebrate back-to-back wins on the road. Chisenhall had two hits and scored twice and Indians starter Justin Masterson picked up his first road victory of the season, 3-2 over the Texas Rangers on Sunday. Starting at third base for the second straight game after five consecutive starts at first, Chisenhall singled and scored in the fifth and sixth innings. With five hits in the series, including a three-run homer off Texas ace Yu Darvish in the opener, Chisenhall has raised his average to .365, highest in the majors among players with at least 150 plate appearances. The four-game set wraps up Monday. "Hes been a big part of about everything weve done," manager Terry Francona said. "Hes been in the middle of it seems like all our rallies." Adrian Beltre and Alex Rios had two hits each for the injury-riddled Rangers, who learned before the game they will be without first baseman Mitch Moreland for three months. Moreland needs surgery on his ailing left ankle. "It is tough," Rios said. "But the only way you can see it is to keep going. If you quit, its going to be a long season." The Indians, who started the series with the worst road record in baseball, won consecutive games away from home for the first time this season. "Were playing better defence, were pitching better," Chisenhall said. "Our situational hitting is way better than it was. Were not leaving guys on base." Masterson (4-4) gave up five hits and two runs in 5 2-3 innings after throwing seven shutout innings against Boston at home in his last start. Bryan Shaw pitched two scoreless innings, and Cody Allen struck out two in a perfect ninth for his sixth save. Left-hander Joe Saunders (0-2) is winless in four starts for Texas after allowing seven hits and three runs -- two earned -- with four walks in 5 1-3 innings. The Rangers got within a run in the sixth when Beltre doubled and Rios followed with a triple. Massterson kept the Indians in front by getting Chris Gimenez on a weak grounder to first, and reliever Marc Rzepczynski ended the threat with a groundout from Leonys Martin. Joel Ward Jersey. Masterson was 0-3 with a 5.73 ERA on the road coming in and hadnt won away from home since last Aug. 21 at the Los Angeles Angels. "Building off what we did last time, we made some good adjustments in between from my last start and wanted to continue those," Masterson said. "Its helped the effort level be good, to be more under control, to throw more strikes." Rios reached base for the third time on a walk in the eighth and was called safe on a steal attempt. The Indians won a replay challenge of Lance Barksdales call, ending the inning. The Rangers started the day with a majors-leading 12 players on the disabled list before finding out about Morelands upcoming surgery on an ankle thats been bothering him all season. Moreland was the replacement for Prince Fielder, whos out for the year after neck surgery. Texas couldnt even get Moreland to the DL before rookie Rougned Odor sprained his right shoulder diving headfirst back to first base on a pickoff throw by Cleveland catcher Yan Gomes. Odour, who was tagged out, will be re-evaluated Monday. "I dont want to seem like I dont care," manager Ron Washington said. "Ive got to focus on the games that were playing right now with the personnel I have right now. Weve been playing competitive and thats what weve got to continue to do." NOTES: David Murphy had two hits and a sacrifice fly to continue a strong weekend in his return to Texas after spending six-plus seasons with the Rangers. He has five hits with Mondays finale in the four-game set remaining. ... Elvis Andrus was 0 for 4 to snap a 39-game hitting streak against Cleveland. It was the second-longest streak against one team in the majors going back to 1914, according to STATS. ... Indians hitting coach Ty Van Burkleo missed the game to attend his son Camerons graduation at the University of Washington. Wholesale NFL T-shirts China NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

On second thought, heres the original video because its still great after all of these years. [url=http://www.basketballheatshop
The Philadelphia Flyers signed defenceman Andrew MacDonald to a six-year, $30 million contract on Tuesday. [url=http://www.thesf

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz