ModernMusic.de

Canadas Eugenie Bouchard has moved up four spots in the WTA tennis rankings following her semifinal appearance at the French Ope

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 29.08.2018 04:56

PARIS -- Canadas Eugenie Bouchard has moved up four spots in the WTA tennis rankings following her semifinal appearance at the French Open. Ryan Jensen Jersey . The player from Westmount, Que., is ranked a career-high 12th, up from No. 16. Russias Maria Sharapova moved up three spots to No. 5 after winning the womens title in Paris on the weekend. No. 1 Serena Williams and No. 2 Li Na didnt move despite early French Open losses, while runner-up Simona Halep rose one spot to No. 3. On the mens side, Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., who made the quarter-finals at Ronald Garros, remained in ninth spot. Spains Rafael Nadal held onto the No. 1 ranking thanks to his ninth French Open title. If Nadal had lost Sundays final to No. 2 Novak Djokovic, they would have swapped places in the ATP rankings. No. 3 Stan Wawrinka and No. 4 Roger Federer also stayed put, but Andy Murray climbed from No. 8 to No. 5 by reaching the French Open semifinals. First-time major semifinalist Ernests Gulbis jumped seven places to a career-best No. 10. Custom Buccaneers Jerseys . -- Navy football player Will McKamey, who has been hospitalized since collapsing at practice three days ago, has died while in a coma. Vita Vea Buccaneers Jersey . LOUIS -- When Braves second baseman Tyler Pastornicky backpedaled into shallow right field to catch the popup and Jason Heyward didnt arrive fast enough to take charge, Kolten Wong got the green light. http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.com/Elite-John-Lynch-Buccaneers-Jersey/ . "I wouldnt read anything into what happened Saturday at Torrey Pines," Woods said Tuesday after an 18-hole exhibition for past winners of the Dubai Desert Classic.SYDNEY - American Jordan Spieth was one of few players to master a wind-swept course at the Australian Open on Saturday, shooting a 2-under 69 to move into a three-way share of the lead.Adam Scott stayed close while defending champion Rory McIlroy dropped five shots in two holes and shot 76.Spieth, second-round leader Greg Chalmers (71) and fellow Australian Brett Rumford (69) had three-round totals of 5-under 208 on a tough Australian Golf Club course and its swirling, unpredictable winds.Only eight players were under par.Theyre baked (the greens), theyre very shiny, theyve firmed up significantly and then with this wind, there were putts that were lightning fast, Spieth said. I almost prefer it, wind and a very difficult golf course, I feel like plays into my hands.Scott shot 69 and was tied for fourth, a stroke behind the leading trio, along with Australian veteran Rod Pampling (69).McIlroy, who had a triple bogey on the ninth hole and a double-bogey on 10, was six strokes from the lead, tied for 14th.He was tied for the lead at 4-under and even on the day when he hit his tee shot on the par-4 ninth into waist-high rough. After failing to advance it and burying it in matting used to control weeds, he took a penalty drop, sliced that and finally got on the green in 5, wheere he two-putted for 7. Vinny Curry Jersey. The Northern Irishman and world No. 1 then hit his approach on 10 into woodchips, failed to advance it back to the grass on his next shot, and two-putted for a six.I hit a wayward tee shot into what I thought was a decent-enough lie that I could advance the ball, McIlroy said. But I didnt realize what I was standing on is not like dirt or earth. It was more like carpet. So the ball went underneath the carpet. Had it been a normal surface it would have been all right, but down there it was impossible.I need a fast start tomorrow to have a chance, he said. I still feel like I can shoot a good one.Scott said the wind was affecting the players setup and shots.It really came up around the turn and blew hard on the back nine, Scott said. Its really tough with the way its blowing, you are trying to stay as stable as you can. Its certainly presented a pretty tough challenge this week.Rumford said the course was on the razors edge of toughness but said that is to be expected for a national championship.You feel as though youre pedaling a million miles an hour going nowhere, seemingly, said Rumford.The round of the day was a 67 by Australian Daniel Nisbet, who teed off in the first group Saturday morning before the wind picked up. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Nicolas Almagro has withdrawn from the U.S.
The NFL could be softening its stance on marijuana

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz