ModernMusic.de

his 15-year career

#1 von chenyan94 , 22.08.2018 05:03

Darryl Rogers Authentic Mark Walton Jersey , who coached Michigan State to a share of the Big Ten title in 1978 and later took the helm for the Detroit Lions, has died. He was 83.

The Lions said Rogers’ family confirmed his death Wednesday.

Rogers coached Michigan State from 1976-79, going 24-18-2. The 1978 team, which included star flanker Kirk Gibson Cheap Nate Solder Jersey , won its final seven games to finish tied for first in the conference.

”Our thoughts and prayers go out to Darryl Rogers and his family at this most difficult time,” Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio said in a statement. ”Coach Rogers won the 1978 Big Ten championship at Michigan State and was, in many ways, an offensive pioneer in college football. I was honored to have had the opportunity to talk to him a number of times throughout my time here and he was always very supportive. He loved Michigan State and will forever be a Spartan.”

Rogers also coached at Arizona State from 1980-84 before heading to the NFL. He was with the Lions from 1985-88.

”We are deeply saddened to learn of the passing of Darryl Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey Elite ,” Lions owner Martha Firestone Ford said. ”On behalf of me, my family and the entire Detroit Lions organization, I would like to extend our sincere sympathy to his wife, Marsha Jaleel Scott Color Rush Jersey , and the Rogers family.”

Rogers played wide receiver and defensive back at Fresno State and became the coach there in 1966. He also coached San Jose State from 1973-75 before taking over at Michigan State.

LeBron James was unanimously selected to the All-NBA first team for a record 12th time, while Houston’s James Harden also appeared on all 100 first-team ballots.

They were joined Thursday on the first team by New Orleans’ Anthony Davis, Golden State’s Kevin Durant and Portland’s Damian Lillard.

James passed Kobe Bryant and Karl Malone with the 12th first-team selection of his 15-year career. He also was a second-team selection twice.

The second team was forwards Giannis Antetokounmpo of Milwaukee and LaMarcus Aldridge of San Antonio, Philadelphia center Joel Embiid Authentic Marquis Haynes Jersey , and guards Russell Westbrook of Oklahoma City and DeMar DeRozan of Toronto.

Injury absences sent Golden State’s Stephen Curry tumbling to the third team, where he was joined in the backcourt by Indiana’s Victor Oladipo. Minnesota teammates Karl-Anthony Towns and Jimmy Butler, and Oklahoma City’s Paul George rounded out the third team.

Voting was done by a panel of sports writers and broadcasters.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

Texans wide receiver DeAndre
Tobias Harris and the Orlando Magic have their first win. The Philadelphia 76ers are still waiting. Harris long jumper at the bu

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz