ModernMusic.de

For those not familiar with Reddit or AMAs, its an acronym for "Ask Me Anything" and its a great way for an athlete or a celebri

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 21.08.2018 11:57

For those not familiar with Reddit or AMAs, its an acronym for "Ask Me Anything" and its a great way for an athlete or a celebrity to talk to his or her fans directly and in a community setting. Jimmy Garoppolo 49ers Jersey . While the hour to ask Terrence a question has come and gone, weve curated some of the highlights both in text and video form for you here on BarDown. Terrence offered proof of life early on via Twitter and the questions came rolling in. Proof that its me http://t.co/7odDVooQIc pic.twitter.com/Me4MPTvueL — Terrence Ross (@T_DotFlight31) March 13, 2014 T-Ross didnt duck any of the tough questions, including pouring in 50, posterizing the Manimal as well as Vinsanitys legacy in Toronto. He even showed a lot of love for the Laker dynasty in picking his "NBA Mount Rushmore". Let the questions begin! 3:10 pm from TheSimonToUrGarfunkl Cabbie also talked to Terrence Ross on FaceTime. Hey T, big fan here! Many players seem to dread getting drafted by the Raptors but end up falling in love with the culture and the city. How has your perception of the city of Toronto and the franchise changed since you were drafted? Was it more than you expected or maybe less than you expected in terms of the city? Toronto is a lot bigger and a lot more diverse than I thought. I didnt know how great our fans would be since I thought Toronto was a hockey city, but the fan support is unreal. 3:16 pm from dspm90 Who do you think is best at setting picks in the NBA, and why is it Amir Johnson? Best at setting picks is Kevin Garnett because he sets illegal screens but he never gets caught. Hell literally hold you and you cant get around him. 3:20pm from macaroniandgainz If you could play a pickup game of 2-on-2 with any NBA player (past or present) who would it be? and, how did it feel to score 51 points in only your second year in the NBA? Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, LeBron and me. The 51-pt game felt like a pickup game. It felt like we were just playing for fun with a bunch of pros and we were going bucket for bucket. It was the kind of game that people dont usually get to see, but this time it happened during the season. ...I thought the franchise high was 56 so I didnt think I could get there. If I knew it was 51, maybe I wouldve pushed for it. 3:23 from drthurgood What was the first thing that popped into your head when you were drafted by Toronto? I was happy that I [was] drafted at the eighth pick, and I really to didnt know what to expect. Except I looked good in my bow tie. 3:26 from BJ_Dangle What was going through your mind when you were about to destroy Kenneth Faried? I didnt think it would look as good as it did. I kinda thought I dunked to the side of him but it happened so fast. I didnt know how good it looked until I saw the photo. From my teammates perspective it was pretty cool too. 3:27 from Whatda... Have you ever had a moment of being "star struck" in the NBA? Guarding Kobe. I had to guard him, it was in Toronto, and in my head I was like, "OMG Im guarding Kobe" and as soon as I thought that he put up a 3. It was deep too. 3:28 from Praise_Yeezus What has happened this season that has led to your improvement? Probably the off-season last year and I think the Rudy Gay trade. 3:34 from insurgent29 Were you a Vince Carter fan growing up? Vince Carter is my favourite dunker growing up. He is the sole reason I ever knew about Toronto Raptors as a kid. 3:39pm from Termis Who do you want as a first round matchup in the playoffs? I want Brooklyn, personally. 3:41 from ddaylewis Who talks on D? Who is the most vocal and who calls out the opposing teams plays? Kyle Lowry. Always. Before every play I ask him: Yo, what they running?. Usually the team comes down the court, Lowry will recognize the play and call out what theyre doing. ... Hes the smartest guy on the team. He makes the biggest impact on the games. 3:43 from TaeyanGdragon Do you play video games such as NBA2k? if not, what is your favorite video game? and if so, how do you feel about how they rate you as a player? I play every video game! I have two XBox 360s, an XBox 1, and a PlayStation 4. For my rating, as long as I can shoot and dunk, thats all you really need in a video game. 3:45 from maffyou Did you prepare dunks for the dunk contest that you were not able to perform? If so, would you be willing to show us? Yes there were two dunks I wanted to do but never got a chance to. Maybe Ill do them in warm ups... 3:48 from DoubleONine Are you as sick of this stupid winter as I am? YES! Im over this winter. I just want the sun to melt all the snow, and I would love if it could just hurry up and be summer, but lots of ball to play before then. 3:48 from jbarmel How does it feel playing on the Raptors organization and representing all of Canada in the NBA? Do you ever travel aroud Canada and get acknolwedged and lots of fan support outside of Toronto or Ontario a lot? Also, Who is the biggest sneaker head on the Raps?! Its an honour because most players just get to play for their city or state, but I get to play for the whole country so its almost like a national team. Ive been to Montreal, Calgary, and Vancouver. The biggest sneaker head on the Raps is DeMar. He has every Jordan. Literally, every Jordan. 3:49 from FadeAwayJay When was the first time you dunked? Seventh grade. I was 13 in a travel ball game, and ever since then I fell in love with dunking. 3:51 from therealAce What was it like when you checked in for the first time and heard your name announced? The first time I checked in it was unreal. It was like a dream and its surreal being in that position after growing up watching the NBA. 3:52 from blakerose Would you like to see the Raps logo go to a throwback purple style? A black and gold Drake style? Or something else altogether? I wanna go back to the purple on the front and the black on the back. I like the two tone jerseys. 3:58 from davidkones What are some of the songs you listen to before a game to pump yourself up? I listen to School Boy Q. I listen to his whole album. I listen to A$AP Rocky... and Rush for all my Canadian fans. 4:01 from BulbyBlast Hey Terrence, do you think they should retire Vince Carters jersey in Toronto? Honestly, YES! They should retire his jersey simply because he put Toronto on the map. He did a lot for this city and this franchise, so STOP BOOING HIM! 4:09 from gabliva Two questions 1. How much fun is it hanging out with amir? I can only imagine its hours of fun! 2. On a scale of Mugsy Bouges to Vince carter how excited are you to wear the throwback jerseys next year? Amir is like a little kid ... No... Like a big kid! He is always doing something crazy. On the scale... Charles Oakley! 4:18 from dominator39 1) Did you think the team was going to improve after trading Rudy? 2) What is your favourite movie? 3) How is as Jonas Valanciunas outside of the basketball court? 1) Ya, I knew we were gonna play like scrappy, fight til the end type basketball. 2) "He Got Game". 3) Hes very European. Hes quirky. 4:19 from AndySmalls DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF SKATES YET!?!?!? I dont own skates. Ive skated once when I was 14. I did not get the hang of it and never put skates on again after that. Rollerblading I can do no problem though. San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . Price was hurt at the start of Wednesdays practice after facing just one shot as the team worked on their power play. He left the ice in discomfort and appeared to be favouring his leg. A Habs source told TSNs John Lu that Price suffered the injury in Sochi and not before the Olympics. Weston Richburg 49ers Jersey . James Erskine said Tuesday that Thorpe was "quite sick" in a Sydney hospital but dismissed media reports the swimmer might lose the use of his left arm. "Hes not in the intensive care," Erskine said. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Youth-Kentavius-Street-49ers-Jersey/ .Just like old times.Only this time, just one got to enjoy a victory.James return to Miami as an opponent was a success — for the Heat, that is. Wade scored 24 of his 31 points in the first half, Luol Deng had 25 points and dogged James defensively all night, and the Heat beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 101-91 in a hyped Christmas matchup Thursday.Bad Gastein, Austria - Second seed Sara Errani, former champion Andrea Petkovic and a pair of Americans landed in the semifinals at the Nurnberger Gastein Ladies tennis tournament. The former French Open runner-up Errani came from behind to beat South African Chanelle Scheepers, 2-6, 6-1, 6-3, at this clay court event. Erranis opponent on Saturday will be American Shelby Rogers, who upset seventh-seeded rising Italian Camila Giorgi, 6-1, 7-5, on Day 5. Rogers is a 21-year-old qualifier from Charleston, South Carolina. The 147th- ranked American hadnt beaten a top-50 player prior to this week, but has already vanquished world No. Jeff Locke Jersey. 16 Carla Suarez Navarro and the No. 40 Giorgi. Meanwhile, a fourth-seeded Petkovic, who was the Bad Gastein champion in 2009, blew past Swiss Stefanie Voegele, 6-3, 6-2. Up next for the German "Petko" will be American Grace Min, who ousted eighth- seeded Czech Karolina Pliskova, 6-2, 6-1. The 138th-ranked Min is a 20-year- old native of Atlanta, Georgia. Sundays titlist will claim $47,000. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Severn Stars director of netball Anita Navin believes head coach Moonia Gerrard has the perfect skills to establish one of Super
SUNRISE, Fla. [url=http://www.authenticjaguarslockroom.com/Youth-Logan-Cooke-Elite-Jer sey/]Logan Cooke Jersey[/url] . - Roberto

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz