ModernMusic.de

SESTOLA, Italy -- Pieter Weening of the Netherlands edged out Davide Malacarne to win the ninth stage of the Giro dItalia on Sun

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 15.05.2018 04:30

SESTOLA, Italy -- Pieter Weening of the Netherlands edged out Davide Malacarne to win the ninth stage of the Giro dItalia on Sunday, while Cadel Evans retained the overall lead. Chris Conley Jersey . Weening had been part of a breakaway group and apologized to Malacarne as he sprinted past him at the end of the final climb of the 172-kilometre (107-mile) leg from Lugo to Sestola for his second individual victory. A final burst from Domenico Pozzovivo saw the Italian cyclist finish third, 42 seconds behind, with the peloton coming in 1 minute, 8 seconds after Weening. "The guys werent working perfect in the group and it went slightly uphill," Weening said. "At the roundabout I saw everybody going the wrong way around and I came full speed on the right side and I felt that this was the moment. Normally you wait for the climb but this climb is not so steep to attack, so I thought I would attack before the climb." The top three in the overall standings remained unchanged and Evans has a 57-second advantage over Rigoberto Uran. Rafal Majka is third, while Pozzovivo moved up into fourth, 1:20 behind Evans. "I think we have to be satisfied with our work so far," Evans said. "The team, they put me in the position Im in now. Im very proud of my guys and we will rest well tomorrow." Victorias Ryder Hesjedal finished the stage in 14th and is 17th overall. Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., was well back in 161st and is now last overall in the field at 181st. Despite a relatively flat opening half of the stage, the break took a while to form with the peloton holding the pace high. A group of 14 riders eventually escaped 50K (31 miles) in and swiftly built an advantage of more than seven minutes as the peloton seemed happy to let them go, with no threat to the overall lead among the escapees. However, with 35K (22 miles) remaining, BMC put its foot down and the peloton started slashing the gap which dropped to 3:19 at the top of the second and penultimate climb. Weening saw the danger and made his move, followed by Malacarne. The pair built up an advantage of more than 35 seconds with 12K (7.5 miles) remaining and that was up to a minute as they approached the steepest part of the final climb, with gradients of 14 per cent. The duo worked together before becoming more cagey in the final kilometre, each waiting for the other to start the sprint. Malacarne made his move with 250 metres to go, but Weening rounded him to take his second victory in this years race, after helping Orica-GreenEdge win the opening time trial. Pozzovivo jumped from the peloton with less than 5K (3 miles) remaining, catching and passing Enrico Barbin to finish third. Monday is a rest day before Tuesdays 10th stage, which is one for the sprinters -- a flat 173K (107.5-mile) leg from Modela to Salsomaggiore. Ramik Wilson Jersey . Patton was placed on the restricted list testing positive for a banned amphetamine. Patton took Adderall, a drug commonly used to combat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, late in the 2013 season and then was given a random drug test. Tamba Hali Jersey . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points. http://www.prochiefsauthentic.com/Youth-Eric-Fisher-Elite-Jersey/ . - Mathew Barzal scored 3:47 into overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds downed the visiting Everett Silvertips 4-3 on Tuesday in Western Hockey League playoff action.Heading into the current season of The Ultimate Fighter, Cody Bollinger was pinned as a considerable favorite to win the show. His resume was nothing short of impressive, a 14-2 (1 NC) record including nine finishes. The 22-year old started competing in mixed martial arts at the age of 15 due to a love of wrestling at an early age. "I started wresting at the age of four and to stay in shape in the (wrestling) off-season, they had jiu-jitsu (and other disciplines). I ended up being decent at it and I really enjoyed it," said Bollinger to TSN.ca. "After I finished wrestling I took (MMA) more seriously and thats basically where it all started." The results were inspiring. Through his first 14-fights, the California native had amassed a successful 12-1-1 record and in 2012, received a phone call from the Bellator Fighting Championships. Not only did the promotion want to sign him, they also wanted him to compete in their upcoming featherweight tournament. "I was excited man, I felt I worked really hard and I was finally getting the opportunity to show off some of skills that I have." However his stint with the promotion was short- lived, as Russian powerhouse Shahbulat Shamhalaev would finish Bollinger in the first round during their quarter-final matchup at Bellator 76. Shamhalaev would go on to win the tournament and Bollinger would be released from his contract. "Unfortunately it didnt go the way I planned, some things happened and I had a pretty crappy fight," said Bollinger. "Overall it was a good experience and it made me a better fighter. They ended up releasing me and I went back to work for a while. Then I found out about (The Ultimate Fighter) and tried out for the show." "Bam Bam" was actually a big fan of the UFC reality series ever since his head coach won the show back in 2005. "Joe Stevenson was actually on Season 2 and hes my godfather. Ever since that season I was like Im going to be on that show one day." Prior to trying out for the show, Bollinger had never fought at bantamweight (135lbs). All of his 16-fights were in the featherweight (145lb) division and his natural weight is around 155-160 pounds. On this ground-breaking 18th season, it would be the first time in the series history that the UFC would be casting both male and female bantamweight fighters. "We really focused on getting down to 136lb and winning the fight to get into the house," said Bollinger That is exactly what happened, phase one was complete as the Millennia MMA product defeated Rafael De Freitas in his opening bout to earn his spot in the house. He made quite the impression as Coach Miesha Tate made Bollinger her first overall pick. "After that we were so focused on making weight the first time and getting into the house, I never really thought about (the weight cut) being a lot different in the house. Every week, twice a week Im going to have to be cutting down to within five pounds." But there were other challenges ahead that the father of one didnt anticipate. "Everyone else in there was a natural (bantamweight); it was really different from me to the other guys and girls." Fast forward to the ninth episode this season and these challenges would confront Bollinger head-on. Scheduled to fight Team Rouseys Anthony Gutierrez, Bollinger was already struggling to make weight. "When I (Dropped down to) 145 pounds I had hit 4% body fat, so I knew it was going to be the hardest thing in my life." His coaches Miesha Tate and Bryan Caraway tried to help Bollinger make the weight, motivating and working with him in the sauna as he endured the brutal process. This was the biggest opportunity of his career and clearly he didnt want to miss out. With an uphill battle ahead, Bollinger ultimately failed; only getting down to 141 pounds and telling UFC Pressident Dana White the unfortunate news that he didnt make the 135lb weight requirement. Cairo Santos Jersey. . He was subsequently kicked off the show and extremely devastated. "I didnt expect it to be that hard." The catalyst for his release he believes was the unanticipated elements that he didnt factor into account, prior to earning a spot in the house. "Youre taken out of your element; youre put in pretty much isolation with people you dont even know. Then you have to do interviews, pictures and other crazy stuff. It all adds up and I didnt adjust well enough." But it wasnt all bad news in the end for the California native. To the surprise of many, after the episode aired it was revealed that Bollinger had signed a multi-fight deal with the Las Vegas based World Series of Fighting promotion. Many questioned if making this announcement prior to the conclusion of this seasons The Ultimate Fighter would have any legal implications. "We worked something out, I talked to Dana White off camera and the conversation was completely different than what they showed on camera. It worked out to where they released me when the episode aired so I was able to announce it right away." Bollingers situation is a unique circumstance because when a fighter loses on the show, they must remain in the house and train with their team until the end of the season (due to potential injuries). Because Bollinger got kicked off, he became a free agent. "It worked out well, instead of punishing me - and making me wait. (The UFC released me) right away which was really awesome of (Dana White)." The biggest question coming off his weight-cut woes on the Ultimate Fighter is will he still be competing at 135lbs? "Im staying at bantamweight, I can make the weight as long as I got the time and Im at home at my camp. I can make the weight no doubt." Surprisingly Bollinger opted not to pursue a contract with Bellator, whom he not only previously competed for, but whom also has a major television deal with Spike TV. "I talked to a couple promotions and from the get go (WSOF) stood out, not only financially, the terms of the contract, the number of fights and re-singing and all that." While no opponent has been announced for his WSOF debut in January, there are plenty of rumors floating around, including 25-year old Carson Beebe. "I think (Beebe) is a great match up, I like Carson Beebe we trained together at Jacksons MMA. If I end up fighting him, its a great matchup." Another name hitting the rumor mill is knockout artist Tyson Nam (12-5), who holds a first round stoppage over current Bellator bantamweight champion Eduardo Dantas. "If that fight does happen, I think its going to be an exciting war and I think I can finish that fight impressively." Should that fight take place, Bollinger thinks he can handle the 30-year old in all aspects of the fight game. "I can take that fight anywhere, Im confident in my hands and my striking ability. And if he does rock me I dont see anyone who can outwrestle me at 135lbs." Looking back at the whole experience on The Ultimate Fighter, Bollinger is disappointed but has no regrets. He believes the competition is there in WSOFs bantamweight division and hes found a home to continue his MMA career. "As long as they can keep providing the competition, Im happy where Im at. I wouldnt change the situation (Im in) right now; I would go through it all again." For those fans and pundits who are critical of Bollinger becoming the latest Ultimate Fighter castoff missing weight, he has these final words. "You guys deserve your opinion, if somebody else had missed weight I would have said the same thing. I never missed weight in my life, unfortunately it was the one time it was completely unacceptable." Follow Cody on Twitter @CodyBollinger Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

As 2013 winds to a close, TSN. [url=http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Youth-Ryan-Schraeder-Falcons-Je rsey/]Ryan Schraeder Jers
German favourite Eric Frenzel won the Nordic combined normal hill event on Wednesday, landing the longest jump of the day and th

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz