ModernMusic.de

Jaromir Jagr has decided to remain with

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 21.08.2018 02:49

NEWARK, N. Tim Hardaway Jr. Jersey .J. -- Jaromir Jagr has decided to remain with the New Jersey Devils for another year. "I was happy being here," the 42-year-old Jagr said Thursday in a conference call from Belarus, where he is playing for the Czech Republic in the world championships. "There was no reason to change. There was no reason to test free agency. What would happen? Someone might give me more money, but nobody can guarantee me that Id be happy someplace else. If Im happy, then theres no reason to go anywhere else. I play my best hockey when Im happy." The Devils did not release terms of the contract. Jagr said it was a one-year deal. The contract is believed to be worth $6 million with incentives. "I like having one-year deals," Jagr said. "If something goes wrong, you never know if you have a long contract and say have three years left. One year is good for everybody. I think both sides wanted to get this done quickly. Lou (Lamoriello, the teams president and general manager) wanted to do it, because he wanted to see the direction where hes going with the team." Jagr was the Devils leading scorer this, finishing with 24 goals and 43 assists for 67 points. "Id truly like to score more goals," Jagr said. "I feel like I can play with the guys we have. We have a better chance to play better. We have a good group of guys and thats very important. I like to play a lot, because I dont get tired." Jagr will turn 43 in February of next season, his 21st year in the NHL. A two-time winner of the Stanley Cup when he played for the Pittsburgh Penguins, Jagr has 705 goals and 1,050 assists. The Devils missed the playoffs for the third time in the last four seasons. "We made a lot of mistakes early," Jagr said. "But we were able to play good against the good teams. We lost a lot of points to teams that didnt make the playoffs. It put us in a position where we had to win almost every game and that was too much pressure. We didnt have any great superstars, but we had good goal scorers that give us a chance to compete against anybody and beat anybody. Its just my feeling, but we didnt have to be great to win games, if we work hard." Jagr said that he liked the camaraderie in the Devils locker room. "We have a lot of fun," Jagr said. "We have a loose atmosphere. Theres not a bad guy in the room. Maybe we need a bad one to get in the playoffs." Jagr was named Thursday as one of the three finalists for the Bill Masterton Award, given to the player "who best exemplifies the qualities of perseverance, sportsmanship and dedication to hockey," along with Manny Malholtra of the Carolina Hurricanes and Dominic Moore of the New York Rangers. "It means a lot that the hockey writers picked me," Jagr said. "Hockey writers can be very picky, so for them to pick me means a lot. I just love the sport and follow the laws of the sport." Jagr said he plans to keep playing after next season. "Theres no reason to stop," Jagr said. "I want to play for as long as I can. As long as I work hard, I am going to continue to play." Anthony Mason Jersey . LOUIS -- David Ross never expected to be on a World Series podium. New York Knicks Jerseys . -- Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson couldnt hear himself amid the roar in Koch Arena, so he kept stomping on the floor in a fruitless attempt to get his teams attention. http://www.nbaknicksauthority.com/courtney-lee-knicks-jersey-c-6/ .com) - Generally you want to be the guy who replaces the guy who replaced the legend. Following their overtime victory in Game 1 last night, the Canadiens were back on the ice Thursday in Tampa, with the main focus of practice once again on special teams, as the team tries to crack an 0-for-25 power play slump over the past nine games, and 0-for-16 against the Lightning this season. Despite the lack of success with the man advantage, Montreal holds the series lead thanks in much part to the work of the fourth line, which features rookie Michael Bournival, grinder Dale Weise and playoff veteran Daniel Briere. That was the line which generated the game winning goal last night. It was a play where Weise still admits his eyes opened up when he saw the pass coming from Briere. The assist on the goal gives Briere 110 career playoff points, which ranks him third in career post-season points among players in this years playoffs; Marian Hossa has 113, while Henrik Zetterberg leads the way with 114. In a fun side note, Briere had an on-going battle all night with Lightning forward Cederic Paquette, who played junior hockey with the Blainvillle-Boisbriand Armada, a team in which Briere has a stake in ownership. Patrick Ewing Jersey. All four lines got in on the scoring for Montreal last night with goals from Tomas Plekanec, Brian Gionta, Thomas Vanek, Lars Eller and Weise. For Gionta, it marked his third career shorthanded playoff goal. He last scored shorthanded for the Devils in the 2006 playoffs. The Habs captain has 32 career playoff goals in 96 games. Eller recorded his first playoff goal and his second marker over his past three games. Michel Therrien moved into a tie for 58th all-time with Terry Crisp, Al MacNeil and Harry Sinden for playoff games coached, while tying Mike Milbury at 58th for all-time playoff wins with his 23. Travis Moen practiced with the team for the second time this week, but will not play in Game 2. The Canadiens arent expected to make any line-up changes for tomorrow night. Game 2 of the Canadiens-Lightning can be heard Live on TSN 690 Montreal, TSN 1050 Toronto, TSN 1200 Ottawa, TSN 1290 Winnipeg and Team 1410 Vancouver at 7pm ET/4pm PT. Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Hardy finally got in on the fun Saturday,
Each round of the playoffs, I like to forecast the round simply by using shots on goal and goaltender save percentage to come up

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz