ModernMusic.de

Lulic, who was shown a straight red card minutes earl

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 16.08.2018 02:25

PHILADELPHIA -- Wilin Rosario got some words of encouragement and then broke himself and the Colorado Rockies out of an offensive slump. Matt Bonner Spurs Jersey . Rosario hit a go-ahead, three-run homer and Jorge De La Rosa pitched six strong innings to lift the Rockies to a 6-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday night. Rosario entered the game without a hit in his previous 13 at-bats, but he got a pep talk from De La Rosa before the game. "I told Rosario in the training room before the game, You have to do something to win the game," a smiling De La Rosa said afterward. "And he did." Drew Stubbs went 2 for 4 with a double and an RBI for the Rockies, who had lost four of five while being outscored 16-0 in their two previous games. "That was a great win because we battled hard," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "We had a tough night (Monday). This team shows up well every day, and they turn the page. They went out there ready to win a game tonight." Ben Revere hit his first career homer in his 1,466th at-bat, and Darin Ruf also went deep for the Phillies. The start of the game was delayed 1 hour, 22 minutes due to rain. De La Rosa (6-3) continued his strong stretch, allowing one run and six hits with four strikeouts and two walks. The left-hander is 6-0 with a 1.58 ERA in his last seven starts. He wiggled out of a bases-loaded, no-out jam in the third when he got Revere to ground out, Jimmy Rollins to pop out and Chase Utley to fly out. "I just tried to keep the ball on the ground," De La Rosa said. "Thats how I got out of it." Said Weiss, "I feel like the game kind of turned right there. That was critical." Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg agreed. "Came back to haunt us," Sandberg said. "Thats a big momentum inning for them getting out of it. . Theres just something about getting the job done in that situation." Philadelphia starter Cole Hamels (1-3) was cruising along until walking consecutive batters with one out in the seventh. After Justin Morneau flied out for the second out, Rosario broke out of a slump by lifting Hamels first pitch just over the wall in right to give Colorado a 4-1 lead. He had been 0 for 15 before the homer, his sixth in 10 career games at Citizens Bank Park. "That was a big hit for him, a real money hit," Weiss said. Said Hamels, "If the pitch is down, its a definite different result. Its just a poorly executed pitch. I have to be able to make that pitch." Hamels left after the seventh after giving up four runs and three hits with four strikeouts and those two walks. Reveres one-out homer off left-handed reliever Boone Logan in the seventh just cleared the wall in right to pull Philadelphia within 4-2. Revere pointed skyward after crossing the plate, then grinned while receiving congratulations from Rollins before entering a silent dugout. His teammates relented after a minute or so and mobbed the smiling Revere. "Its a good feeling," Revere said. "When I got to second base, I didnt know what to do. I was trying not to smile but some guys got on me. It was fun. Ill try to hit 400 more." Rufs fourth-inning homer to left tied the game at 1 and halted De La Rosas scoreless streak at 15 1-3 innings. Ruf was starting at first base in place of left-handed slugger Ryan Howard, who sat against the lefty starter despite going 3 for 4 with a homer and five RBIs in Philadelphias 9-0 win over Colorado on Monday and knocking in 14 runs in his last nine games against the Rockies. It was the first homer of the season for Ruf, who was activated from the disabled list last Wednesday after recovering from a left oblique strain. Howard pinch hit with one out and two on in the eighth against righty Adam Ottavino and grounded into an inning-ending double play. It was the 58th double play of the season for the Rockies, who led the majors in that category entering Tuesday. Colorado got on the board first with a run in the fourth on Troy Tulowitzkis hard-hit sacrifice fly. Tulowitzki, the NL batting leader who entered hitting .447 off lefties, went 0 for 2 against Hamels. NOTES: Rockies LF Carlos Gonzalez was lifted after the fourth inning due to a right calf contusion. He is day-to-day. . Philadelphias Marlon Byrd went 0 for 4 with two strikeouts, dropping him to 1 for his last 17. ... LPGA golfer Gerina Piller was on hand to promote the tours stop this week at the ShopRite LPGA Classic in Galloway, New Jersey. ... The three-game series concludes Wednesday night when Rockies RHP Jordan Lyles (5-1, 3.45) opposes Phillies RHP Roberto Hernandez (2-2, 3.83). Dejounte Murray Jersey . It was a move of some time in the making. “He hasnt thrown well, clearly some guys are being used more than him right now and the only way to get out of this funk is to pitch,” said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. LaMarcus Aldridge Spurs Jersey . The International Ice Hockey Federation says Pavlovs avoided a two-year sanction because he acted "without significant negligence in failing to verify the safety of the supplements he was taking. http://www.authenticspursauthority.com/david-lee-spurs-jersey-c-18/ . Halak did not get the start in the Washington Capitals Tuesday night game against the St.MILAN, Italy -- Juventus gave its fans celebrating a third successive Serie A title another reason to revel in Turin by beating Atalanta 1-0 on Monday. Juventus clinched its 30th league title the day before when second-place Roma lost 4-1 at Catania. There was little excitement on the pitch at Juventus Stadium until Simone Padoin scored against his former club to break the deadlock and keep Antonio Contes side on course to become the first Serie A club to reach the 100-point barrier. Juventus, which has won all 18 of its home matches, has 96 points, and it visits Roma on Sunday before ending the campaign at home to Cagliari. The only worry for Juventus fans will be coach Antonio Conte hinting at a possible departure at the end of the season. "I will speak with the club and we will make the right assessments," Conte said. "It has been three intense years, I have to thank the lads for what they have done. Even tonight they went out there with the desire to win. That mentality, which I have transmitted to the lads, is my greatest merit. "Its not easy to improve on what we have done these past few years. I have to understand if I have the strength to continue ..." Chances were few and far between before Padoin scored in the 72nd minute. The midfielder, who spent five years at Atalanta, drilled in a low shot off the inside of the left post after Carlos Tevez flicked on Paul Pogbas pass. Tevez should have scored his 20th goal of the season with the last kick of the game but the Argentina striker fired wide of an empty net after bbeing unselfishly set up by Fabio Quagliarella. Dennis Rodman Spurs Jersey. It mattered little, and the final whistle blew moments later to spark joyful scenes of celebration on the pitch and back in the dressing room. "We have been celebrating for more than 24 hours," Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci said. "But we arrived on the pitch with the right attitude and continued our incredible run. Making Juve history isnt easy and the way weve done it is even harder. Juve hasnt won three successive league titles since the 30s, it was right to celebrate, and were really enjoying the moment." Earlier, Lazio scored a stoppage-time penalty to rescue a 3-3 draw at home to Hellas Verona as the clubs saw their Europa League hopes diminish. The clubs are level on points, a point behind Parma and AC Milan, and two behind Torino, which occupies the last European spot. Substitute Romulo thought he scored the winner for Verona seven minutes from time as he was left unmarked to tap home Emil Hallfredssons cross with Lazio goalkeeper Etrit Berisha stranded. But Lazio was awarded a penalty when Michelangelo Albertazzi clipped Miroslav Kloses heels. Albertazzi was sent off, joining Lazios Senad Lulic, who was shown a straight red card minutes earlier for an awful challenge on Juan Manuel Iturbe. Stefano Mauris penalty was saved by Rafael, but the Lazio captain fired the rebound into an empty net. Verona twice fought back, with equalizers from Marquinho and Iturbe after goals from teenage forward Keita Balde and Lulic saw Lazio go in front twice. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

I love basketball, I played it growing up and I also love American football. I cheered for the Los Angeles Ra
pick of the 2004 NBA Draft. He was the leagues top sixth ma

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz