ModernMusic.de

s can drive and it doesnt mean that the teams going to drive, Sutil said. So theres no real change from last weekend

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 15.08.2018 03:13

DURBAN, South Africa -- Two players carded a 59 in the second round of the rain-affected Nelson Mandela Championship on Friday, although their scores wont count as a European Tour record because the field was allowed preferred lies on the soaked layout. Jake McGee Jersey . Jorge Campillo of Spain and Colin Nel of South Africa both reached golfs magic number on South Africas east coast but their 59s came with asterisks because of the preferred lies and the fact that the Mount Edgecombe course was reduced by one stroke to a par 70. No one has ever carded a bona fide 59 on the European Tour. Campillos blistering round with two eagles and seven birdies gave him a share of the clubhouse lead on 11-under 129 with Englands Matthew Baldwin (62). Nel had an eagle and nine birdies to move up to a share of 27th, with several players set to complete their round on Saturday. "My caddie walked the course during the practice round and said we could shoot 59 out here," Campillo said. "Its a great day. I was nervous on the finish, but I managed to finish strong. Im really happy because no matter what you still have to make the putts to shoot 59." The 59s by Campillo and Nel were also recorded within seconds of each other as Campillo finished on the ninth and Nel straight after on the 18th. Nel had opened with a 7-over 77. "I was a bit depressed after my first round," Nel said, "so on the first tee I said to my playing partners, Wheres the first tee and whats the course record? I needed to go deep to make the cut. The putter just got hot. I had 22 putts, 11 (on) each nine, and you dream of that." The event was reduced to 54 holes earlier Friday after long weather delays. It was already brought forward a day so the last round would not to fall on Sunday, the day of Mandelas funeral. And before the start, heavy rain had waterlogged the fifth fairway, forcing organizers at the co-sanctioned European and Sunshine Tour event to shorten that hole to a par 3. First-round leader Daniel Brooks moved to 12 under before play was ended by bad light, and is among those who will complete his second round on Saturday. Having led through two days as one of the players to complete his first round on Wednesday, Brooks pushed ahead again with a birdie on No. 1, his 10th. Behind Campillo and Baldwin, two South Africans were a stroke behind on 10 under. Oliver Bekker and Branden Grace both shot second-round 66s to be in contention. Jose Reyes Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. Gerardo Parra Rockies Jersey . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. http://www.baseballrockiesproshop.com/todd-helton-rockies-jersey/ . Nikolai Khabibulin was yanked in the second period, and the Ottawa Senators looked ready to put away a big road win.SAO PAULO - The fates of former champions Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button remain in doubt with the Formula One season nearly over and teams holding off on announcing their lineups for 2015.Speculation about driver moves are not uncommon late in the season, but this time two of the series greatest stars and some of its biggest teams are involved in the rumours, igniting doubts over much of the grid.Four-time champion Vettel is leaving Red Bull but hasnt said where hes going, two-time champ Alonso is undecided about whether he will stay at Ferrari, and one-time champ Button still hasnt been told whether he will keep his place at McLaren.The other drivers yet to secure a seat for next year can only wait.Its expected that Vettel will join Ferrari, and Alonso will move to McLaren, but theres been no official announcement by the teams or the drivers in Sao Paulo this week for the Brazilian Grand Prix.Theres nothing new, nothing has been decided, Alonso said. Im still considering whats the best decision for my career.If Alonso ends up with McLaren, either Button or Kevin Magnussen will lose a seat at the British team.I can only say I hope (to stay), Magnussen said. I understand why Ive not been told yet. Some things are still not sorted out from their side, and if they could let me know, they would. I can only just wait and see what happens.Button, the F1 champion with Brawn in 2009, said he was not frustrated by the teams delay.There are many things to be disappointed about in the sport. If you dont have a quick car, you are disappointed. For me, that hurts more than anything else, he said. A late call on whos going to be in the car next year? Initially, I guess, its a strange situation, but aafter a while you get used to it. Jason Kipnis Jersey. Button said he expects McLaren to make a decision within the next two weeks, but said he was not going to rush on anything.We are very good at driving a racing car, but we are not very good when it comes to contracts, he said. When you are put in this position that many drivers have been over the years, not being sure if your contract is going to be renewed, it opens your eyes to different challenges, to different possibilities. F1 and motor racing is a massive part of my life, and its not going to stop, it will continue. But right now I dont know where thats going to be.He said hes not thinking about retiring just yet, and admits he may not stay with McLaren even if the team decides it wants to keep him.If Im in Formula One, I want to be winning. Ive done enough of not winning since I won the world championship, Button said. I have no interest in racing in Formula One unless Im chs can drive and it doesnt mean that the teams going to drive, Sutil said. So theres no real change from last weekendallenging right at the front. Im not here just to race 20 races and collect points.Some drivers already know that they are out of a job, which is the case for German driver Adrian Sutil. Sauber on Wednesday announced that Brazilian Felipe Nasr will be taking over the teams last seat for 2015.Sutil hinted he was disappointed with the teams move as he still had a year left on his contract. Nasr arrived thanks in part to huge backing from a Brazilian sponsor.They confirmed two drivers but that doesnt mean the drivers can drive and it doesnt mean that the teams going to drive, Sutil said. So theres no real change from last weekend to this weekend. Its just an announcement. I have to do some talking, to sort out the things.___Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

[url=http://www.cheappredatorsjerseyschina.com/]Cheap Predators Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapdevilsjerseys.com/]Cheap Dev
Sunderland as they failed to pick up any points in ei

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz