ModernMusic.de

Joey Votto. [url=http://www.seahawksauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-sebastian- janikowski-jersey.html]Sebastian Janikowski

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 15.08.2018 03:12

​​​​​​​Bersant Celina is one of three Manchester City youngsters on loan at FC Twente this season. Shaquem Griffin Jersey . The highly-rated winger talks to Sky Sports about impressing Pep Guardiola, growing up in the same youth team as Martin Odegaard and representing his beloved Kosovo… Pep Guardiolas Manchester City revolution is well underway at the Etihad Stadium, but there is another intriguing story unfolding some 400 miles away. Bersant Celina, Enes Unal and Yaw Yeboah are not household names like the senior stars at their parent club, but in the Dutch city of Enschede, home of FC Twente, they are already making a big impression.The attacking trio are regarded as some of the most exciting members of Citys next generation, and in the last few months at Twente it has been easy to see why. They have scored 14 goals in 11 games between them since completing their loan moves in the summer, and a club who flirted with relegation last season now occupy one of the European spots. Turkish striker Unal is Eredivisie top scorer with eight goals, but Celina, a skilful dribbler with a keen eye for goal, is arguably the more exciting prospect. He netted just 11 minutes into his debut against Heerenveen in September, and he has added three more goals and an assist since then. Watch some of Celinas best goals for Twente this season Everything is going perfectly, he says in an interview with Sky Sports. Its good to have Enes and Yaw here because we know each other and its easy to play with them because we already have an understanding. We help each other out all the time. Its a good thing.Im settled here in the city and the football club is amazing. Ive started off really well and hopefully that will continue. Its completely different to reserve-team football. This is a big league and there are a lot of fans watching the games. Im really happy with the opportunity. Why do City slip-up? Manchester City dominate games but their slip-ups give title rivals hope. Celina was handed the No 10 shirt on his arrival at the club. He has already impressed on both flanks and in central midfield, and Twente havent lost any of the seven games he has started. Hes fast becoming their key man, and hes enjoying the responsibility. I wanted to come here and be an important player, Celina says. So far I think I have.His technical style is proving a good fit for a league in which teams like to get the ball down and play. We play a lot with the ball so its good for me, he says. I had different options but I felt Twente were the team that wanted me the most. It was the best option. Im happy with my decision. Celina has been on Manchester Citys books since 2012 Celina joined Citys academy as a 16-year-old in 2012, and while Unal and Yeboah are yet to play for the first-team, Celina made his breakthrough under Manuel Pellegrini last season. There was an assist for Sergio Aguero on his Premier League bow against Leicester, and there were also three appearances in the FA Cup.Guardiola approved a new four-year contract for the youngster in May. It was a big show of faith, and City are monitoring his progress closely in Holland. They are watching every game, says Celina. Every one or two games they come to visit. They speak to us and see how everything is going. Its close contact with the club.Celina is relishing his first taste of regular first-team action, but his faint Manchester accent is a reminder that he still sees his future in the city he calls home. The 20-year-old has already had taste of working with Guardiola, impressing as a substitute against Bayern Munich in pre-season, and he is excited by the prospect of playing under the Catalan again. Celina (left) came on as a substitute in Pep Guardiolas first game in charge of Manchester City against Bayern Munich in July Pre-season with Guardiola was an amazing experience for me, he says. I learned a lot of stuff I didnt know before. I was really surprised by how much he spoke to the young players. He told me he knows Ive got a lot of skills but I dont always need to show it. Sometimes its better to play a simple pass, to use your ability in a better way.Celina has taken those lessons with him this season, and its not just Twente who stand to benefit. The youngster grew up in Norway and represented them at youth level, but he switched to Kosovo when they were granted FIFAs permission to play international friendlies in 2014.I was born in Kosovo but we managed to escape to Norway when I was two, just when the war was starting, he says. Kosovo gained independence from Serbia back in 2008, but it is only this year that their team gained full recognition from FIFA and UEFA. Celina has already won five caps, scoring once, and they are in the midst of their first World Cup qualifying campaign. He speaks passionately about representing his country. Kosovo supporters watch their sides 1-1 draw with Finland in September Im really proud and of course my family are proud of me for making the decision to play for them, he says. Its been really good so far. Its amazing with all the fans and how everyone is supporting us. We have talented players and a competitive squad. The passion is different to other teams because of what the country and what everyones families have been through.After his own familys move to Norway back in 1998, Celinas career began in the youth ranks of Strømsgodset. He remembers it as a normal life but it included playing in the same boys teams as Martin Odegaard, the Norwegian prodigy who shot to global prominence when he completed his much-publicised transfer to Real Madrid at the age of 16 in 2015.I played with him for five or six years, we were very good friends, says Celina. He was so good that he obviously went up to the first team at Strømsgodset, but we always played together when we were young. He was a ridiculous talent and he still is. The way he was thinking about football and how smart he was on the pitch was unbelievable. Celina played with Martin Odegaard in Norway Celina is still convinced that Odegaard will fulfil his potential and become one of the worlds best players, but it has not been easy live up to such frenzied hype, and their contrasting predicaments suggest Celina has been fortunate to avoid the same kind of media attention.Im at Twente and Im focusing on doing everything for the club, but I think about my future as well, he says. Its a big motivation to get back to City and make the first-team. I want to go back to Manchester next season and hopefully stay there.Bersant Celina may not be a household name yet, but it feels like hes heading in the right direction. Also See: Celinas Twente impact Chelsea, City have most call-ups Dontae Johnson Seahawks Jersey .C. -- Benn Ferrieros familiar with scoring important goals, just not in back-to-back games. Jaron Brown Seahawks Jersey . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. http://www.seahawksauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-sebastian-janikowski-jersey.html . Josh Bailey had a goal and an assist as the New York Islanders earned a 2-1 win over Ottawa Wednesday, leaving the Senators five points out of a playoff spot with just five games to play and four teams ahead of them.The question that now must be asked is why on earth did Votto decide to dress like a Mountie for his appearance on MLB Network. Well this is the closest that we can get to an explanation at this point.. Were told @MLBNetwork photoshopped the uniform on him during spring training. He wanted to wear a real one for today on @IntentionalTalk.— Reds (@Reds) April 8, 2014Why is this the first time that we have seen Joey Votto in thiss environment? Why did no one warn us how funny he was and how good he was at improvising? "I am here for serious business" - Joey Votto. Sebastian Janikowski Jersey. .He doesnt fool around in his Red Serge while riding Nibbles. The best skits are always the ones where the actors are biting their lips trying not to laugh - and this is no different. He throws in a jab at Quebec for good measure and has a great Canadian accent. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

e-on-one in coverage. And of course, their quarterback will continue to play with the definable quality of courage each and ever
had 8-10 weeks ago. One of Howes sons, Dr. Murray Howe, said on Tuesday that family members have flown south to be with Gordie.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz