ModernMusic.de

- Jay Cutler and the Chicago Bears had the ball back with one last chance.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 14.08.2018 02:25

MINNEAPOLIS - Jay Cutler and the Chicago Bears had the ball back with one last chance. Jesper Fast Jersey .The defence had just stonewalled Minnesotas Matt Asiata at the 3-yard line on both third-and-1 and fourth-and-1, leaving the lead for the Vikings at four points with 2:53 left. Cutler even ran for 22 yards on the first play, giving the Bears some space and a spark.Then, in a fitting finish to this forgettable year, came the familiar mistakes. Three penalties, an incompletion and three too-short passes later, the Vikings took possession again with three kneel-downs all that remained.Teddy Bridgewater threw the go-ahead 44-yard touchdown pass to Adam Thielen in the third quarter, and the Vikings hung on for a 13-9 victory on Sunday to slap one more blemish on a bad season for the Bears.We were kind of shooting ourselves in the foot like weve been doing the entire year, which is something that needs to change if we want to continue to play in this league and win some games, running back Matt Forte said.Coach Marc Trestmans opportunity to effect such changes might have ended.After losing the last two games of 2013 to fall to 8-8 and hand the NFC North title to Green Bay, the Bears (5-11) finished 2014 with their worst record in 10 years. Trestman said he expected to return.Im not going to stand up here and try to make a case for myself. I believe in what Im doing, and I believe I have the answers to help us get better, Trestman said. I feel strongly about that, and I love this team and I love the players in this locker room.The Vikings (7-9) finally gave coach Mike Zimmer an interdivision win in the final game of his first season.Blair Walsh kicked two field goals, linebacker Audie Cole had 11 tackles, three assists and a pass breakup in his first start of the season and Bridgewater went 17 for 25 for 209 yards to finish 6-6 as a starter in his rookie year.Bridgewater finished the season a 64.4 completion rate, the third-highest by a rookie in NFL history behind Ben Roethlisberger (66.4) and Robert Griffin III (65.6).The players on the football team, the coaches, the organization, hopefully the fans, believe in this kid, Zimmer said.Here are some key nuggets to know about the game:CUTLER FUTURECutler finished turnover-free for only the third time in 15 games this season. But considering his 18 interceptions thrown, six lost fumbles and average of 6.8 yards per attempt, the second-worst of his career, the Bears could also decide to move on from their quarterback despite the hefty contract extension they gave him almost a year ago.I would like to be back. I said that a couple of weeks ago. But whatever happens, well deal with it then and make plans accordingly, Cutler said.FORTE RECORDThe bright spot for the Bears in this game was Forte, who set the NFL record for most catches in a season by a running back with 102. He passed Larry Centers, who had 101 receptions for the Cardinals in 1995.Forte also topped the 1,000-yard rushing mark for the fifth time in seven years and finished with 1,846 yards and 10 touchdowns from scrimmage.MORE THAN A THIELENThielen, an undrafted player out of NCAA Division II Minnesota State who spent last season on the practice squad, had his first career offensive touchdown. He scored last month on a blocked punt. But just as important was Thielens sprint to tackle Marc Mariani after a 67-yard kickoff return to the 35 early in the fourth quarter. The Bears had to settle for a field goal on that drive that cut the lead to 13-9.Good things happen when you hustle. Thats the type of kid Adam is, Zimmer said.COLE COMES THROUGHWith starting linebackers Chad Greenway and Anthony Barr out with knee injuries, Audie Cole got his first start of the season for the Vikings and shined with 14 total tackles, including one for a 2-yard loss on Forte. He also broke up a pass and had an interception negated by an offside penalty on Corey Wootton.CHALLENGING PATTERSONAfter a standout rookie year, playing in the Pro Bowl as a kickoff returner, wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson slumped badly and barely played on offence down the stretch. Though Bridgewaters throw was behind him, Patterson bobbled a third-quarter pass that Kyle Fuller intercepted for the Bears.Ive got a plan for this off-season for him, and hopefully it works, Zimmer said of Pattersons mindset. But its going to be up to Cordarrelle.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Ron Greschner Jersey . -- Brad Gushue of St. Ondrej Pavelec Jersey . Vonn had another scary moment at Saturdays World Cup downhill in Val dIsere, ending up clutching her knee in pain after losing her balance and missing a gate. But she gave a reassuring answer shortly afterward, saying no new damage had been done to the surgically repaired knee, and that her plans for the Sochi Olympics were still intact. http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/brian-leetch-hockey-jersey/ . The triple gold medallist from the 2010 Paralympics tweeted on Tuesday: "Woke up with a virus yesterday. Timing couldnt be much worse. Not the ideal prep for the .FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. - Atlanta Falcons coach Mike Smith and general manager Thomas Dimitroff have signed one-year contract extensions through the 2016 season. Also, the Falcons announced Monday President Rich McKay signed a four-year extension through May 2019. McKay, who chairs the NFLs competition committee, will continue to serve as chief executtive officer of the Falcons while leading the development and operation of the teams new stadium, scheduled to open in 2017. Walt Tkaczuk Jersey. Dimitroff and Smith each came to the Falcons before the 2008 season. The Falcons are 60-36 under their leadership, including a 4-12 finish in 2012. Financial terms of the new deals were not released. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

- With just over a minute remaining in a three-point contest, Kyrie Irving, Clevelands lethal late-game weapon, barrelled into t
Sanctions against Russia and the falling value of the ruble will not drive up the cost of the 2018 World Cup, the head of the c

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz