ModernMusic.de

Jadeveon Clowney, the No.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 13.08.2018 02:31

HOUSTON -- Jadeveon Clowney, the No. Chris Bosh Jersey . 1 overall pick of the Houston Texans, will be out 4-6 weeks after arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Monday. Coach Bill OBrien said he didnt know exactly what was repaired in Clowneys knee when asked if it was a torn meniscus. "Im not a doctor so I dont know," OBrien said. "Its just something they went in there and tried to fix it. It seems like it went well." Clowney, who had one tackle for a loss, was injured late in the second quarter in Sundays win over the Washington Redskins. He was hurt when he jumped up to try and bat down a pass. He put his hand to his right knee and began limping after he landed. Some have speculated that his foot slipped between one of the 8-by-8-foot palettes of real grass that make up Houstons field. If that was the case, OBrien said he didnt know about it. "He didnt say anything to me about that," OBrien said. "From looking at all the angles on film, he just came down awkwardly. Most of those types of injuries are non-contact." Some of the Texans talked to Clowney on Sunday night and said they felt for the rookie. "Thats just something you dont want to happen as a rookie, as anybody really," safety D.J. Swearinger said. "But as a rookie coming in having a lot of the hype that he has, thats something he doesnt want to happen. I feel his frustration." This isnt the first problem for Clowney, who has struggled to stay on the field since joining the Texans. He left a dual practice Aug. 20 after a helmet-to-helmet hit with Denver Broncos tight end Jacob Tamme. He missed the Texans final two preseason games, but said he passed the NFL protocols for head injuries in just over a week. He had to sit out the beginning of camp, too, after off-season surgery to repair a sports hernia. Hell be replaced by Whitney Mercilus, the 26th pick in the 2012 draft, who started each game last season and had 47 tackles and seven sacks. OBrien was impressed with his play after he took over on Sunday after Clowney was injured. "He got pressure on the quarterback, played the run well and he just has to continue to get better and better," OBrien said. "And I think hell do that." Mercilus struggled early in camp in the first season under defensive co-ordinator Romeo Crennel. Hes recently turned a corner and the Texans have noted a change in his play. "I think hes learning the scheme," OBrien said. "Its different than what he played in the previous scheme. Its not the easiest thing to learn right away for some players. Hes improved the last two weeks." The Texans drafted Clowney after a three-year career at South Carolina where he had 130 tackles, 24 sacks, 47 tackles for losses and 20 quarterback pressures. He also caused a school-record nine fumbles and deflected seven passes. The 21-year-old also set a South Carolina record with 13 sacks in 2012. The travel to face the Raiders on Sunday. Dwyane Wade Jersey . Under the deal, the Vikings will donate an undisclosed sum of money to five gay rights-related charities over the next five years. Kluwe said he wont receive any money as part of the settlement. "This will help a lot of people that really do need that help," Kluwe said. Hassan Whiteside Jersey . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. http://www.authenticbasketballshopheat.com/alonzo-mourning-heat-jersey/ . This is the final meeting of the season between these teams.? The Capitals were 5-4 winners in a shootout Oct.Legendary American snowboarder Shaun White failed to win a medal in mens halfpipe at the Sochi Olympics on Tuesday. White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. The Russian-born athlete posted a score of 94.75 out of a possible 100 to leapfrog into first place on his second of two runs. Podladtchikov, who goes by the moniker "I-Pod" on the snowboarding circuit, landed the trick he invented to seal the win — a 1440-degree whirling jump he nicknamed the "Yolo" jump. White is two-time defending champion in the event and the most decorated snowboarder of all time. He struggled in his first run, landing on the edge of the halfpipe lip coming out of a double McTwist. He finished the run but scored just 35.00 points. The American fared much better with a score of 90.25 on his second attempt, but it wasnt enough to get on to the podium. "I am disappointed," White said after the finals were over. "I was looking forr four — I was hoping to do slopestyle, too, but it didnt pan out. Justise Winslow Jersey. Tonight was just not my time." It was 15-year-old Japanese phenom Ayumu Hirano who was seen as the best bet to dethrone him, as the diminutive Japanese phenom has been nipping Whites heels all season. Hiranos run did not disappoint, posting a score of 93.50. But Podladtchikov, who seemed to get better as the day went on, posted an eye-popping jump to close out his second run in the finals and jump into the lead. Japanese snowboarder Taku Hiraoka took the bronze. Podladtchikovs win is vindication for him after finishing in fourth place, just outside the medals, four years ago in Vancouver. The event saw many competitors wipe out over the course of the day, as there have been many complaints that the Sochi course is too vertical. The vertical edge of the pipe is seven metres tall in Sochi, more than twice the height it has been in previous Olympic competitions. Many competitors have been hitting the deck on top of the course instead of landing their jumps cleanly. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Power went out briefly at the SAP Center less than an hour before the scheduled start of Thursday nights playoff opener between
CFL free agency is a few months down the road and theres an impressive list of players

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz