ModernMusic.de

After one of his worst games of the season, Andre Drummond got a little pep talk from Detroit coach Maurice Cheeks

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 11.08.2018 03:16

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. Jermon Bushrod Jersey . -- After one of his worst games of the season, Andre Drummond got a little pep talk from Detroit coach Maurice Cheeks. "I told him at shootaround that hes human," Cheeks said. "Hes entitled to have a bad game. Its important to see how you bounce back." Drummond had 13 points and 17 rebounds, and the Pistons snapped a four-game losing streak with a 103-87 win over the Orlando Magic on Tuesday night. Drummond bounced back from a poor outing at Dallas over the weekend, and Detroit led comfortably throughout the second half. Detroit has struggled to close out games at home this season, but this time the Pistons turned a double-digit lead into a rout. "We needed it a lot. Were losing, a lot of bad things are around in the air -- a lot of negative energy," Detroit guard Will Bynum said. "Just happy to get a win." Brandon Jennings had 20 points and eight assists for Detroit, and Josh Smith added 16 points. Victor Oladipo scored 19 points for the Magic. Detroit finished with 17 offensive rebounds -- 12 in the first half -- and outscored Orlando 44-22 in the paint. The Magic started former Piston Jason Maxiell for this game, giving themselves a little more size against Detroits imposing front line. It was no use. Drummond, Smith and Greg Monroe went a combined 17 for 30 from the field. Monroe finished with eight points and 11 rebounds. "Sometimes it is just as simple as finding someone ... and boxing them out," Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said. "You need to do that on 10 defensive possessions out of 10, not six out of 10 or nine out of 10, and we werent even close to that, especially in the first half. When a shot goes up, find someone and get a body on them." Drummond had only four points against Dallas, and he had a scary start in this one. He stayed down for a bit holding his left leg with 6:34 left in the first quarter -- after his shoe came off during a scramble near the basket. Drummond was able to walk off the court, and he was back in the game almost immediately. His putback gave Detroit a 12-11 lead. Maxiell missed a dunk at the other end, and although the Magic led by two after the first quarter, Detroit controlled the second to take a 53-43 halftime lead. Drummond said Cheeks pregame message helped him. "Last game was a tough game for me," Drummond said. "He knows I really get down on myself if I do anything wrong. For him to tell me that today at the shootaround really gave me a boost to want to be great tonight." Monroes layup off a pass from Smith capped a 9-0 run that gave the Pistons a 70-55 lead in the third. It was 78-60 at the end of the quarter. "We have to be tougher," Orlandos Jameer Nelson said. "Every guy on this team needs to take pride and ownership in their individual performance and the teams performance. We didnt do that tonight, not at all." Detroit was only 7-5 at home when leading after three quarters, but there would be no late collapse in this one. Jennings connected from beyond the arc to make it 85-63, and the Pistons led by as many as 26. "Weve got a lot of talent on this team, and we just have to figure out the right chemistry of players, at the right times," Bynum said. Bynum gave a cryptic response when asked if players are still trying to learn roles. "You dont want to know what I think -- its out of my pay grade to tell you what I think," Bynum said. "Hopefully things just really turn around, and we string up some wins." NOTES: Rodney Stuckey scored 13 for the Pistons, leaving him with 6,005 points for his career. ... Maxiell had two points and one rebound in 14 minutes. ... Tobias Harris and Arron Afflalo had 14 points each for Orlando. ... The Magics Maurice Harkless missed all six of his free throws. ... Nelson went 3 of 9 from the field and was called for an early technical foul. He finished with 11 points and seven assists. TreQuan Smith Saints Jersey . Austin Watson, Scott Ford, Filip Forsberg and Mark Van Guilder had the other goals for the Admirals (30-21-12). Scott Darling made 30 saves for his 10th win of the season. Rick Leonard Jersey .Balotelli uploaded on Instagram a picture of the video-game character Super Mario, with whom the Italy international shares a nickname, with text around the image including jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Tom-Savage-Saints-Jersey/ . MacLean clocked 8:24.91 seconds, eclipsing the previous mark of 8:27.59 set by Brittany Reimer of Victoria at the 2005 FINA World Championships in Montreal. MacLean and Tabitha Baumann of Ottawa -- second in 8:32.37 -- both went under the qualifying standard to be nominated to the Commonwealth Games and Pan Pacific teams.PHILADELPHIA -- Teddy Bridgewater threw for 348 yards and two touchdowns to keep No. 7 Louisville undefeated with a 30-7 win over winless Temple on Saturday. Bridgewater made it look easy against the overwhelmed Owls (0-5, 0-2 American Athletic Conference). He threw for 228 yards in the first half to help the Cardinals roll to a 24-0 lead. The Cardinals (5-0, 1-0) lost a bid for their second straight shutout when Temple scored with 38 seconds left. Louisville receiver DeVante Parker, who has six touchdown catches this season, left in the first half with an injured right shoulder. Without one of his favourite targets, Bridgewater was still impressive, completing 25 of 35 passes. He threw a TD pass for the 17th straight game. Under first-year coach Matt Rhule, the Owls remained winless in program history against top-10 teams. Bridgewater looked at ease playing at the home of the NFLs Philadelphia Eagles, one of the many teams on hand scouting the junior who could be the top pick in next years draft. Yes, its been easy for most quarterbacks to pick apart the Owls, but Bridgewater was particularly on point. He found the open receivers, hit them in double coverage, and scrambled when he needed to make throws on the run. He completed 15 of his first 17 attempts, and the Owls had no way to stop him. Temple has never defeated a Top 10 team and has only two wins against 87 ranked

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

The notion of BMO Field as the future home of the Toronto Argonauts has been shelved as Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment prep
last 10 games, Devils RW Jaromir Jagr has 10 points, all while skating

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz