ModernMusic.de

in an NBA playoff game. His last

#1 von panxing18 , 10.08.2018 09:18

The Latest on the start of NBA free agency (all times EDT):

9:50 a.m.

Aron Baynes Martinas Rankin Color Rush Jersey , who started virtually every game last season with Boston, is staying with the Celtics.

A person familiar with the negotiations says Baynes has agreed to a two-year deal worth $11 million. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the deal has not been finalized.

The second year is at Baynes’ option, meaning he could be a free agent again next summer.

Baynes had 19 double-figure scoring games last season for Boston, including playoffs – and the Celtics went 17-2 in those games.

The 6-foot-10 center averaged 6.0 points and 5.4 rebounds last season.

– AP Basketball Writer Tim Reynolds

3 a.m.

A person familiar with the discussion says LeBron James was in contact with the Cleveland Cavaliers when NBA free agency opened.

Shortly after the 12:01 EDT a.m. start on Sunday, Cavs general manager Koby Altman spoke on the phone to both James and his agent Rich Paul, said the person who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the discussion.

James is an unrestricted free agent and the Cavs are hoping to re-sign the three-time champion, who is weighing whether to change teams for the third time in eight years. James was in Los Angeles and is also being pursued by the Lakers, who have enough salary-cap space to sign him and another star player.

There was a flurry of big-name signings in the first hours of free agency http://www.steelersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mason-rudolph-jersey , but James remained noncommittal. The 33-year-old is not expected to drag out a decision that could reshape the league’s landscape.

– Tom Withers in Cleveland.

1:50 a.m.

Trevor Ariza is moving to Arizona.

The Phoenix Suns have lured Ariza in with a $15 million, one-year contract offer, according to a person with knowledge of the negotiations. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal cannot yet be signed.

Ariza averaged 11.7 points last season for Houston, and the 33-year-old will likely be looked upon as a veteran presence in a young Phoenix locker room.

Ariza was 0 for 12 from the field in Houston’s Game 7 loss to Golden State in the Western Conference finals, missing all nine of his 3-point tries.

1:10 a.m.

Gerald Green and his hometown Houston Rockets are staying together.

The Houston native has agreed to a one-year deal at the $2.4 million minimum, a person familiar with the terms tells The Associated Press. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal cannot be signed until the NBA’s moratorium ends on Friday.

Green averaged 12.1 points last season for the Rockets, who finished with the NBA’s best regular-season record. He had five games of 20-plus points off the bench last season.

1:20 a.m.

Derrick Rose and the Minnesota Timberwolves will be counting on one another next season.

The 2011 NBA MVP has agreed to a one-year deal worth nearly $2.4 million to stay with Minnesota, a person with knowledge of the negotiations said early Sunday. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because nothing can be signed until Friday.

Rose appeared in 25 games last season – 16 with Cleveland http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-fred-warner-jersey , then nine off the bench with Minnesota. Rose averaged 5.8 points in those games with the Timberwolves, who went to the first round of the Western Conference playoffs and lost to Houston.

It was Minnesota’s first playoff berth since 2004.

1 a.m.

Thunder forward Jerami Grant has agreed to a three-year, $27 million deal with a player option the third year.

Grant’s agent, Happy Walters, confirmed Grant’s decision in a text message to The Associated Press.

Grant averaged 8.4 points per game last season and shot a career-high 53.5 percent from the field. He became more of a factor after the All-Star break playing behind Carmelo Anthony.

Grant again will join the Thunder’s Big Three of Anthony, Paul George and Russell Westbrook.

Walters said Grant ”is psyched to come back to play with Russ and PG.”

12:50 a.m.

Rudy Gay is returning to the San Antonio Spurs.

A person familiar with the terms says Gay has agreed to a one-year, $10 million deal to be back in silver and black next season. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal cannot be finalized until later in the week.

Gay opted out of the final year of his deal with San Antonio, and wound up re-signing for a raise of about $1.6 million over what he would have made.

Gay was primarily a reserve for the first time last season Cody Latimer Color Rush Jersey , his first with the Spurs. He averaged 11.5 points on 47 percent shooting.

12:25 a.m.

Two people with knowledge of the deal say the Dallas Mavericks and DeAndre Jordan have agreed on a one-year contract at roughly the $24.1 million the center was set to make with the Clippers next season.

The agreement comes three years after Jordan agreed to join Dallas as an unrestricted free agent but changed his mind before a contract could be signed and stayed in Los Angeles.

The people spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because deals can’t be signed until Friday. Jordan opted out of the final year of the contract he signed when he jilted the Mavericks in 2015.

The one-year deal gives both sides flexibil DeMarcus Cousins perfectly summed up the potential of the Golden State Warriors.

”Scary,” he said.

The rest of the league likely agrees.

Cousins signed his contract Friday to join the two-time defending NBA champion Warriors for this coming season, one in which he’ll make $5.3 million. He isn’t sure when his surgically repaired Achilles will allow him to start playing with his new team – being ready for the start of training camp seems quite doubtful – but he can already envision what might happen when he returns to form.

”Of course it’s going to take a lot of hard work, a lot of hard work and dedication, and also a lot of sacrifice from not only myself but other guys on the team as well,” Cousins told reporters Friday night at the NBA Summer League. ”That’s something that we all are aware of and that’s something we accepted already.”

When he returns, something he says he won’t do until he’s back to 100 percent, the Warriors could have a starting five composed entirely of 2018 All-Stars – Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson at guard Mason Cole Color Rush Jersey , Kevin Durant and Draymond Green at forward, Cousins at center.

It’s mindboggling even for Warriors coach Steve Kerr to think about.

”We just felt like we didn’t have enough All-Stars,” Kerr deadpanned in an in-game interview with ESPN’s Mark Jones and Doris Burke during the Warriors’ summer league game Friday.

Kerr told the story of his meeting with Cousins and how he asked him the following first question: When seven consecutive possessions go by and Curry and Thompson take all the shots, how will you feel?

If it was a test, Cousins passed easily. He assured Kerr that wouldn’t be a problem.

”We wanted to make sure it made sense for both sides,” Kerr said.

Cousins has been an All-Star in each of the last six seasons, averaging at least 24 points per game in each of those. With the Warriors, he knows the scoring numbers will likely dip.

Again Cheap Josh Allen Jersey , he apparently has no problem with that. He said he can see some nights where he takes only four shots, even though that’s happened only four times in his 535-game career.

”It may be some games where I’m the leading scorer,” Cousins said. ”I look at that as a positive. I don’t have to be the guy every night. I’ve always wanted a team where everything doesn’t rely on me and now I’m in that position.”

He’s going to be in playoff position as well. Cousins has never lost an NBA playoff game, because he’s never appeared in an NBA playoff game. His last postseason playing experience was with Kentucky and its run to the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament in 2010.

”I’m coming in just playing my part,” Cousins said. ”I’ll do whatever it takes to help this team win. Of course, I’m in a position where I’m able to play for a championship and every NBA player’s goal is to win a championship. So I’m coming in and I’ll do whatever it takes.”

panxing18  
panxing18

rrier in the mile, has died.
p defenseman Shea Weber (foot su

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz