ModernMusic.de

After knocking off the Miami Heat in a contentious Eastern Conference match-up, the Indiana Pacers remain in top spot of the TSN

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 10.08.2018 03:58

After knocking off the Miami Heat in a contentious Eastern Conference match-up, the Indiana Pacers remain in top spot of the TSN. Luka Modric Real Madrid Jersey .ca NBA Power Rankings, though the West takes eight of the next nine spots. Among the teams moving up since the last rankings, the Detroit Pistons are up from 22 to 15, even if its just a tribute to their mediocrity and the Brooklyn Nets are up from 30 to 21 after getting a few players back from injury. The Cleveland Cavaliers have won four of five, which is enough to move up from 27 to 23. Even with the return of Kobe Bryant, the Los Angeles Lakers are depleted enough that they fell from 14 to 18, the Chicago Bulls are in virtual free-fall, going from 13 to 25. The Toronto Raptors have begun their quest for draft position, falling from 20 to 28 after losing six of seven and dealing Rudy Gay to Sacramento. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid Jersey . -- Adam Tambellini scored three times and set up one more as the Calgary Hitmen won their sixth in a row by crushing the host Lethbridge Hurricanes 8-1 on Saturday in Western Hockey League play. Theo Hernandez Real Madrid Jersey . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Karim-Benzema-Real-Madrid-Jersey/ . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night.PHOENIX -- That dynamic double point guard backcourt of the Phoenix Suns might have had its best game yet. Goran Dragic scored 29 points, Eric Bledsoe had a career-high 28 and the Suns extended their season-high winning streak to four games by beating the Sacramento Kings 116-107 on Friday night. "Every game is better," Dragic said. "I know what hes going to do, he knows what Im going to do. Weve got a good feeling about each other and thats really tough for opponents." Suns coach Jeff Hornacek called it "a great tag team." "Both of those guys trust each other," Hornacek said. "If they dont really have a play and the other guy is in the view, he can get it to him and make a play." The Suns Miles Plumlee had two crucial blocks of DeMarcus Cousins shots and had four emphatic fourth-quarter dunks for 12 points. "I dont know if the guys in the league know if he can jump," Dragic said of Plumlee, "but we know." Isaiah Thomas scored 29 for Sacramento. Rudy Gay added 22 in his first game for the Kings since being acquired this week in a trade with Toronto. Cousins had 15 points and 15 rebounds but shot just 5 of 15 and wouldnt talk to reporters afterward. It was a testy night for the officials, who called five technical fouls. Gay was on a losing team in Phoenix for the second time in eight days. Toronto lost to the Suns a week earlier. "Thats the thing with trades in the middle of the season," he said. "You have to learn on the fly." Sacramento coach Michael Malone lamented his teams lack of defence. "That is two games in a row where we havent defended anybody," he said. "You look at Bledsoe and Dragic, what they did to us tonight, I am embarrassed by our defence right now. ... I cant go out there and guard. I wish I could." Phoenix took the lead for good with a 14-0 third-quarter run that started after Plumlee chased down Cousins from behind on a fast break and blocked the layup try hard off the glass. "I kknow Im really fast, I knew I could catch him," Plumlee said. Achraf Hakimi Real Madrid Jersey. "Its just a matter of timing it up, and it worked out." It was a play that drove the energy level in the building up a notch. "When a player makes a hustle play, it definitely gets the crowd into it, and everybody else gets motivated even more," said Bledsoe, who had eight assists. "Just for Miles to hustle back, it means a lot to the team." Bledsoe missed the first two games of the season against the Kings, and Sacramento won both. Dragics 3-pointer punctuated the 14-0 outburst and Phoenix led 77-65 with 6:13 to play in the third quarter. Dragic and Bledsoe scored five apiece in the run. But the Kings responded with a 12-4 spurt and, after Thomas driving layup with 2 seconds to play, trailed 85-82 entering the fourth quarter. Sacramento never got closer than that again. Gerald Green and Channing Frye sank 3s, then Plumlee blocked Cousins again, leading to Bledsoes layup that boosted it to 101-91 with 6:43 remaining. The Kings cut it to 105-101 on Thomas driving layup with 3:11 to go, but Bledsoe hit a 3-pointer, P.J. Tucker scored inside, then Plumlees final big dunk made it 112-103 with 1:29 to play. The Kings led by as many as 11 before a 14-3 Suns spurt put Phoenix ahead 49-47 on Dragics two free throws with 4:07 to go in the second quarter. Sacramento ran off nine consecutive points to go up 58-49 on Thomas third 3-pointer of the night 1:43 before the break. Fryes 3-pointer with 1.9 seconds to play cut Sacramentos lead to 61-58 at the half. Notes: Bledsoes previous career high was 27 last Feb. 6 for the Los Angeles Clippers at Orlando. ... Dragic just missed getting the first consecutive 30-point games of his career. He has three 30-point games this season after previously getting three in his entire career.... Technicals were called against Tucker, Hornacek and Marcus Morris of the Suns, and Jason Thompson and Cousins of the Kings. ... Gay has reached double figures in 18 of 19 games this season. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Justin Smoak had already done his part by hitting a go-ahead double in the eighth inning
Argentine Federico Delbonis won his first ATP title by defeating Paolo Lorenzi of Italy 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 in the Brazil Open final o

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz