ModernMusic.de

y view, this is something were building to create more NFL awarene

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 10.08.2018 02:41

CHARLOTTE, N. Clyde Drexler Jersey .C. - The sprint car series in which Kevin Ward Jr. raced the night he was fatally struck by a car driven by Tony Stewart does not drug test its drivers.Chuck Miller, race director and president for the Empire Super Sprints circuit, told The Associated Press on Friday the series rule book prohibits drug or alcohol use at the track. Miller also said drivers are prohibited from competing while under the influence.But, he added there are currently no testing requirements in the rules. That rule can be changed only by a membership vote at the annual meeting, which will be held in January.Ontario County District Attorney Michael Tantillo said this week Ward was under the influence of marijuana the night of Aug. 9 at Canandaigua Motorsports Park in upstate New York.The levels determined were enough to impair judgment, Tantillo said in announcing a grand jury decided Stewart would not be charged in Wards death.ESS said no officials or drivers reported any indication that Ward was impaired behind the wheel at Canandaigua Speedway the night of the crash or any other race this season.Stewart, the three-time NASCAR champion, told The Associated Press in his first interview that Wards death was 100 per cent an accident.I know 100 per cent in my heart and in my mind that I did not do anything wrong, he said Thursday from his home in Huntersville, North Carolina.The Ward family, in a statement issued after the grand jury ruling, said the matter is not at rest, and Stewart may still face a civil lawsuit.The focus should be on the actions of Mr. Stewart, the family statement said.Stewart, in his interview with AP, expressed sadness over Wards death but said he has been legally advised to not discuss his recollections of what happened on the track.Its unfortunate that people are talking about this (the toxicology report) and not the loss of a young man who had three wins and a promising career ahead of him, Stewart said. PJ Tucker Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings take aim at an eighth straight victory on Monday night as they wrap up a road trip versus the Calgary Flames. Custom Houston Rockets Jerseys . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 29 points, nine rebounds and six steals to lead the Sacramento Kings to their third straight preseason win, a 107-90 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Thursday night. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-Trevor-Ariza-Rockets-Jersey/ .? It was his second straight start for the Jets; he suffered a 1-0 loss against Minnesota Monday. So this season Hutchinson has now won games in the ECHL, AHL and NHL. He was perfect three- for-three in the shootout to nail down the win.TORONTO -- A December road game against the Buffalo Bills has never shaped up so well for Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons face the Bills on Sunday at Rogers Centre, meaning Ryan and Co. wont have to deal with the wind, rain and snow being forecast for Buffalos home venue, Ralph Wilson Stadium, in Orchard Park, N.Y. It will be Buffalos sixth regular-season "home" game in Ontario as part of the Bills Toronto Series, which began in 2008 and was renewed in January for another five years. The Bills (4-7) are 1-4 at Rogers Centre and 0-3 in December contests there. Whats more, Atlanta (2-9) plays its home games in a dome. "I think obviously playing in a dome this time of year late in the year thats an advantage for both offences," Ryan said. "It can be difficult to go out there and play when its windy and cold and youre either getting hail or snow . . . so I think both offences, it cuts you a little bit of a break." But once again receiver Stevie Johnson and his Buffalo teammates must deal with the disadvantage of being the home team indoors in a different country. "Yeah, they must have fixed the schedule or something out there in Atlanta," Johnson said. "Who put the schedule together to have them come to Toronto?" Buffalos roster features two Canadians: rookie defensive lineman Stefan Charles, a Toronto native who grew up in Oshawa, Ont., and veteran linebacker Jamaal Westerman, who was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., but grew up in Brampton, Ont. Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff grew up in Guelph, Ont., and played at the University of Guelph. Charles, claimed last month off Tennessees practice roster, could see more playing time Sunday as defensive tackle Kyle Williams (back) is questionable. Williams, 30, has a career-high seven sacks and 48 tackles this season. The Bills Toronto Series was unveiled in 2008 as event organizers wanted to show Toronto was a viable NFL city. Rogers Communications Inc. paid US$78 million to stage eight games -- five regular season, three exhibition -- expecting southern Ontario fans to flock to Rogers Centre. But a slow economy, high-priced tickets -- initially averaging over $180 each, compared to roughly US$51 at Orchard Park -- and struggling Bills teams have made it a tough sell. Last year, a series-low 40,770 spectators watched Seattle dismantle Buffalo 50-17. Some ticket prices were reduced to make games more affordable but that hasnt resulted in a sellout. The average ticket price last year was roughly $99. Greg Albrecht, in his second year as the executive director of the Bills in Toronto Series, expects a crowd of about 40,770 on Sunday. But with events planned for the entire weekend, a pre-game show featuring "some surprises from the Department of National Defence," and a half-time performance by The Beach Boys, Albrecht said this has become much more than just a football game. "That is absolutely my goal, to make this the preeminent NFL experience in Canada," he said. The series has been good financially for the Bills as the original deal more than doubled what they wouldve made holding the games at Orchard Park. It has also aallowed the NFL club to establish a foothold in Canadas biggest market. Chris Paul Jersey. But the Bills lose their huge home-field advantage playing late-season games in cold, blustery Orchard Park. Also, fans at Rogers Centre cheer as much -- or more -- for Buffalos opponents as they do the home team. However, Albrecht has a plan to help remedy that. "Were looking for the craziest fans when the Bills are on defence," Albrecht said. "Four of those fans, one per quarter, will be picked and prior to the end of the game were going to do a contest, basically an on-field event, and the two winners will be flown to Barbados for a week with their family. "Its a pretty high-end prize but its just an incentive to get people to really start making a lot of noise and creating that crazy NFL fan experience here in Toronto." The series has also created much speculation regarding the Bills potential relocation to Toronto after owner Ralph Wilson, 95, passes away. Such talk gained more steam last week amid reports that rocker Jon Bon Jovi has aligned himself with Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment -- which owns the NHLs Maple Leafs and NBAs Raptors -- to purchase the Bills and move them to southern Ontario. "In my view, this is something were building to create more NFL awareness as well as build up the Bills fanbase and celebrate the NFL in Canada," Albrecht said. "The future of the team, who owns it and where it goes is a little bit beyond my purview. "Im here to make sure were doing what we can from a corporate partnership base, from a fanbase and make this the best NFL event that we can make." But that hasnt stopped some Bills players from criticizing the series. Centre Eric Woods blasted the Rogers Centre after last years contest. "I think that Toronto series has turned into pretty much a joke," Wood told a Buffalo radio station. "Its a bad atmosphere for football. I mean, nobody wants to play there. "I guess for opposing teams it beats the hell out of going in somebody elses stadium and dealing with a bunch of crowd noise. I dont think its turned out the way we wanted, and I hope we dont renew it. That sucked." Woods was signing a different tune this week. "I kind of said that in the heat of the moment after the game last year, and Im looking forward to it," he said. "Hopefully my feelings will change after this game." Buffalo rookie head coach Doug Marrone said the Bills could make Rog

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

inemen. This year, the Boston native switched gears, saying if there is a "bl
yards. Five days later on Thanksgiving night against San Francisco, Wag

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz