ModernMusic.de

mmentator for CFL ON TSN. [url=http://www.lionsfanspro.com/B

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 10.08.2018 02:40

CHICAGO -- White Sox rookie Jose Abreu just keeps slugging, regardless of the pedigree of the pitcher hes facing. Sylvester Williams Lions Jersey . Abreu hit his 20th homer and Adam Dunn added a three-run shot as Chicago beat San Francisco 7-6 on Wednesday, handing the Giants their fifth straight loss. Abreu reached 20 homers in his 58th game, the third fewest in major league history behind Wally Berger (51 games) and Mark McGwire (56 games). The Cuban first baseman lined an 0-2 offspeed pitch from three-time All-Star Tim Hudson deep into the left-field bullpen for a two-run homer in the first inning . Hes also homered off Cy Young winners David Price, Clayton Kershaw and Justin Verlander so far this year. "Were happy with what hes doing," manager Robin Ventura said. "Hes getting some hits and important RBIs against some great pitchers, so thats a good sign." Abreu didnt know his 20th homer moved him into elite company. "I wasnt aware of this happening, but its a great thing and I welcome it," the 27-year-old said through a translator. "Im just going to continue to help the team win, and thats what its all about right now." White Sox ace Chris Sale (6-1) laboured, giving up three runs and eight hits through six-plus innings. The left-hander allowed 11 baserunners and at least one in all but one inning, but he walked only one and struck out seven. "I was good, but my fastball command was a little shaky," Sale said. "I really had to battle through it." "Obviously, you know youve got your hands full with Hudson on the other side over there. Hes been nothing short of dominant all year," he said. Hudson (7-3) struggled in his shortest start of the year, permitting seven runs and 12 hits in 4 2-3 innings. He entered the game with an MLB-leading 1.81 ERA. "You score six runs on a day I pitch, we should win these games," Hudson said "For me, thats the frustrating part." "Giving up seven runs with a pitcher like they put out there in Sale, thats a tough hole to put those guys in." Ronald Belisario pitched the final 1 2-3 innings to earn his seventh save. San Francisco has allowed 35 runs in its last five games, and 53 in losing eight of its last nine. "You get the hitting, the pitchers, they have their moments," manager Bruce Bochy said "Thats what really puts you in a losing streak, but the only way you get out of it, hey, you focus forward and keep going hard." Tyler Flowers singled up the middle with the bases loaded in the fourth to drive in two runs and extend Chicagos lead to 4-0. The Giants cut it to 4-2 in the fifth when Buster Posey singled in a run and Pablo Sandoval hit a sacrifice fly. Dunns homer to right against Hudson with none out in the bottom of the inning put Chicago up 7-2. Sale was replaced by Jake Petricka with none out in the seventh after Juan Perez singled and Gregor Blanco walked. The Giants loaded the bases, but got only one run, on Poseys sacrifice fly to make it 7-3. Blanco doubled in a run and Hunter Pence drove in another with a grounder off Zach Putnam. The Giants added their final run in the ninth on Tyler Colvins sacrifice fly. NOTES: Dunns homer was his 452nd, tying him for 35th with Carl Yastrzemski. ... Sale made his first career start against San Francisco. He hit two batters in the game after hitting only one all season. ... The game started 12 minutes late because of rain. ... Giants OF Angel Pagan (lower back) was out of the lineup for a third straight game and is listed as day-to-day. ... Posey was back behind the plate. He was at DH on Tuesday night after taking a foul off mask on Sunday. ... The White Sox open an 11-game road trip on Thursday night at Minnesota. Chicagos Jose Quintana (3-7) is scheduled to face Minnesotas Yohan Pino, who will make his MLB debut. ... The Giants next game is at Arizona on Friday. Tim Lincecum (5-4) will face Josh Collmenter (4-4). Custom Detroit Lions Jerseys . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. Luke Willson Jersey .40 metres at the Drake Relays. Drouin, from Corunna, Ont., bested his own record of 2.38 metres set in Aug. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Christian-Jones-Lions-Jersey.html?cat=949 . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014.TSN announces that two-time Canadian Screen Award winner Rod Smith as the new host of the CFL ON TSN panel. Smith, one the countrys most-trusted broadcasters, will be joined by fan-favourite analysts Matt Dunigan, Chris Schultz, Jock Climie, Milt Stegall, and Paul LaPolice. "Rod is a football guy through-and-through. He brings both a wealth of CFL knowledge and a compelling new presence to the panel," said Mark Milliere, Senior Vice-President of Production, TSN. "Rod is the ideal host of this all-star CFL ON TSN cast." "Ive loved the CFL since I was a kid. Watching the CFL growing up is why I started playing football and got into this business," said Smith. "Back when I hosted the panel in 97, we had a blast on set. Jumping back in as host almost 20 years later, the production is at an entirely different level. The panel is so polished and professional, and Im really humbled to be a part of what the guys have created." "Rod is like a seasoned all-pro quarterback that stands in front of the huddle and commands respect," said Matt Dunigan. "He had instantaneous chemistry with the panel and will be an exceptional host. Its a great day for CFL fans." A former offensive lineman for the Queens University Golden Gaels, Smith anchored TSNs studio coverage of CFL in 1997 and has also served as a play-by-play commentator for CFL ON TSN. DaShawn Hand Lions Jersey. Smith, who joined TSN in 1987, will resume hosting the 6pm et edition of SportsCentre after the CFL season wraps up. Earlier this year, Smith earned his second Canadian Screen Award, winning Best Sports Host in a Sports Program or Series for his work on SportsCentre, Canadas No. 1 sports news show. Following his outstanding play-by-play commentary during the London 2012 Olympic Games, Smith was honoured with the first-ever Canadian Screen Award for Best Sports Play-by-Play Announcer, as well as the Excellence in Sports Broadcasting Award from Sports Media Canada. CFL ON TSN TSN kicks off the 2014 CFL season this Thursday at 8:30pm et with special coverage of the opening game featuring Toronto and Winnipeg. C

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

least a few days. Assistant general manager Th
night as it was denied a third victory in a row with Mondays 5-2 loss to the Boston Bruins. Justin Abdelkader and Tomas Tatar ha

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz