ModernMusic.de

satisfied and confident with my second place, the 27-year-old German said.

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 10.08.2018 02:39

MELBOURNE, Australia - Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Lucie Safarova won the Australian Open womens doubles title on Friday in their first tournament together as a partnership, beating Chan Yung-jan and Zheng Jie 6-4, 7-6 (5). Marcos Llorente Real Madrid Jersey .Not only had Mattek-Sands and Safarova never played together before the first Grand Slam of the year, they had never even practiced together.Actually, we didnt even really know which side we were going to play, Mattek-Sands said. We started off on the opposite sides, (then) we switched. I think we switched again. It was pretty spur of the moment.It marked the first time a new pairing had won a Grand Slam title since Nathalie Dechy of France and Russias Dinara Safina captured the 2007 U.S. Open title.Mattek-Sands, a 29-year-old from Wisconsin known for her adventurous tennis outfits and multi-hued hair, was out for six months last year while recovering from hip surgery and wasnt sure she would play doubles at Melbourne Park.In the off-season it was literally, Lets play Australian Open. I know some teams kind of plan for the year a little bit, she said. For me, you know, I want to get a chance to see how my hip felt, see how my body felt.The two came together in the off-season because Safarovas coach is friends with Mattek-Sands husband, Justin.I had some partners where it took really a long time to find a good combination and to play well, but I think we pretty much (clicked) right away, we played well, said Safarova, a Czech player who has had more success in singles, reaching the Wimbledon semifinals last year.Even though they didnt know each others playing styles, they bonded in the locker room over tea each morning.We would get our Earl Grey, Mattek-Sands said.Chilling, Safarova added.Its the first Grand Slam trophy for the Czech player. Mattek-Sands previously won the 2012 Australian Open mixed doubles title with Romanian Horia Tecau.Asked whether she and Safarova had made plans to play again, Mattek-Sands said, We actually havent even talked about it yet.Safarova, laughing, responded: Would you like to play with me? Nacho Real Madrid Jersey . This has become the Raptors mantra as they embark on a new era with a new regime and, in the not-so-distant future, a new image. Dani Ceballos Real Madrid Jersey . Wheeler scored two goals, including the winner, as the Winnipeg Jets beat the Minnesota Wild 6-4 on Friday in a game that featured a seven-goal first period. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Karim-Benzema-Real-Madrid-Jersey/ . -- David Freese is starting to pick up his run production, which is something the Los Angeles Angels have been waiting half a season to see.ADELBODEN, Switzerland - Stefano Gross of Italy won a tight World Cup slalom on Sunday where just 0.03 seconds separated the top three finishers.A first career World Cup victory for Gross denied first-run leader Fritz Dopfer of Germany his first win by 0.02.Overall World Cup leader Marcel Hirscher of Austria extended his standings lead in third, a further 0.01 behind Grosss combined two-run time of 1 minute, 56.70 seconds.At age 28, Gross finally won after three podium finishes in the 2012 season, and a fourth place in the Sochi Olympics slalom last February where he tied with Dopfer just 0.05 off the bronze medal.I am very, very happy, said Gross, who has overcome back injuries. I have worked really hard this summer and this season to reach this result.On a good day for the Italian slalom team, 2010 Olympic champion Guiliano Razzoli placed fourth, 0.55 behind his teammate, equaling his best result in more than three years.Another Italian, 36-year-old Patrick Thaler, was second fastest in the first run but skied out in the afternoon when poised to extend his own World Cup record as the oldest man to finish on a slalom podium.Hirscher now tops the season-long slalom standings after previous leader Felix Neureuther of Germany failed to finish the first run.Earning 60 World Cup points, Hirscher leads Neureuther by 56 in a repeat of their duel last season which the Austrian edged on the final day.The three-time defending overall champion also tops tthose standings by 212 from Kjetil Jansrud of Norway who skips slalom events. Theo Hernandez Real Madrid Jersey. Hirscher said it was a perfect weekend with 160 points after winning the classic giant slalom Saturday, and praised Gross and the surging Italians.Hes a very nice guy, hes good looking, Hirscher quipped, and a very good skier. I think the Italians are getting in shape for the world championships.Dopfer used his No. 1 start bib to be fastest in the morning through steady snowfall and on a tricky race surface.With victory in sight on a clear afternoon, he let a half-second lead slip on the steep final slope and added to a resume of near misses, including five runner-up finishes in World Cup races.Im pretty satisfied and confident with my second place, the 27-year-old German said. I tried everything and pushed really hard.Still, Dopfers consistent season with top-10 finishes in each of his nine races lifted him to third overall, though trailing Hirscher by a distant 330 points.Ted Ligety of the United States is seventh overall after placing 22nd Sunday, 2.02 back.David Chodounsky was the best-placed American in 11th, trailing Gross by 0.96.A 19th place Sunday for Luca Aerni proved the best Switzerland could manage in a signature Alpine meeting for the host nation this weekend, which last won at Adelboden in 2008.The World Cup moves to nearby Wengen where four different Swiss racers have won the classic Lauberhorn downhill in the past six years. [url=http://www.cheapchargersjerseysauthentic.com/]Cheap Charger

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

ver the next week, Josh will make a minor adjustment t
t, picking up 11 points from a possible 15. Theyre expecting a party atmosphere on Saturday evening following th

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz