ModernMusic.de

Clayton Kershaw had his usual velocity, and that was about it.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 09.08.2018 03:28

CHICAGO -- Clayton Kershaw had his usual velocity, and that was about it. Dominik Hasek Jersey . The rest of his considerable repertoire appeared in brief flashes during one of the shortest outings of his brilliant year. A.J. Ellis and company took care of the rest. Kershaw became the majors first 20-game winner and Ellis hit a pair of two-run homers, leading the Los Angeles Dodgers to a 14-5 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Friday. "Obviously, you want to go eight or nine every time and be the reason why your team won," Kershaw said. "But sometimes your team does it for you and you just have to be out there. So that was the way it happened today and Ill take it." Kershaw (20-3) pitched five shaky innings in his shortest start in 3 1/2 months, but the NL West-leading Dodgers roughed up Edwin Jackson on their way to a 13-hit attack that included four homers. Matt Kemp hit a three-run shot in Los Angeles six-run first, and Yasiel Puig added another three-run homer in the sixth. The Dodgers improved baseballs best road record to 48-31 and clinched a post-season berth when Milwaukee lost 4-2 at Pittsburgh on Friday night. They began the day with a 2 1/2-game lead over San Francisco in the division. "We cant really worry too much about these other teams," Kemp said. "I think whatever happens, happens. But we want to win out, for sure." Jackson (6-15) recorded just two outs in his first appearance since he was placed on the disabled list last month with a right lat strain. He was charged with four hits and five runs in his fourth consecutive loss. "I felt good. It was just a matter of putting people away," Jackson said. "I had three ABs with two strikes on hitters and wasnt able to put them away." Manager Rick Renteria was noncommittal when asked about the plans for Jackson for the rest of the season. "I havent had a conversation with anyone yet," he said. Los Angeles batted around during its biggest first inning of the season. Kemps drive to left was his sixth homer this month and No. 22 on the year. Juan Uribe then chased Jackson with an RBI single before Ellis went deep for his second homer of the season. Ellis connected against Eric Jokisch again in the third for his second career multihomer game. He also had two homers against the Cubs in a 6-1 victory in Los Angeles on Aug. 3, 2012. "He always gives you good at-bats, but youre starting to see the hits come along, too," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. Anthony Rizzo had an RBI double in Chicagos three-run first, and the last-place Cubs added two more in the ninth. But that was it for Chicago in its second straight loss after a three-game sweep of Cincinnati. Kershaw struck out nine in his sixth consecutive win. The left-hander, a prohibitive favourite for his second consecutive NL Cy Young Award, is 17-1 with a 1.39 ERA in his last 20 starts. Kershaw had pitched at least eight innings in each of his previous seven outings. But he never looked comfortable in his second career start at Wrigley Field. He walked three, matching a season high, and also hit a batter. "It was a battle," he said. "It was just hard today." STAY TUNED The Dodgers have not decided on a starter for the series finale Sunday. "Every guy in the bullpen plus Danny Haren are options," Mattingly said before Fridays win. TRAINERS ROOM Dodgers: LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu (shoulder inflammation) said he is feeling a lot better and hopes to begin a throwing program this weekend. The 27-year-old left-hander was removed from his start last Friday at San Francisco after just one inning, and then had a cortisone shot on Monday. Cubs: C Welington Castillo was hit by a foul ball in the first and departed with a left rib contusion. The team said he is undergoing further evaluation. UP NEXT Dodgers RHP Roberto Hernandez (8-11, 4.06 ERA) takes on LHP Felix Doubront (2-1, 1.50 ERA) on Saturday afternoon. Hernandez, who was acquired last month in a trade with Philadelphia, is 1-1 with a 3.27 ERA in two starts this year against Chicago. Doubront pitched six scoreless innings in a 6-4 victory at Pittsburgh in his previous start last Saturday. Sam Reinhart Jersey .Y. -- Syracuses streak lives on -- barely. Robin Lehner Jersey .C. -- The RBC Cups semifinal participants were decided by a pair of overtime games. http://www.authentichockeyshopsabres.com/Alexander-Mogilny-Jersey/ .com) - Guard Greivis Vasquez and forward Patrick Patterson, two key pieces to the Toronto Raptors run to an Atlantic Division title in 2013-14, were both given qualifying offers by the team on Saturday.TORONTO -- Milos Raonic wasnt at his best but was relieved to stay alive at the Rogers Cup. Despite a serve that was intimidating but not perfect and some erratic play, Raonic won two tiebreaks to beat American Jack Sock 4-6, 7-6 (2), 7-6 (4) on centre court Wednesday night at Rexall Centre. "All the difficulties getting through that match, facing break points two of my service games consecutively, doing a poor job in converting the chances I had," Raonic said. "All those things that maybe if it doesnt go your way you wouldve said, I wish I did this differently, and this and this in these situations, all that, lets say weight that might be on your shoulders, its the relief of that just sort of getting

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Bad weather played havoc with the Premier League on Wednesday as two matches were called off because of stormy
Canada qualified for the 2015 under-19 mens basketball world championship Sunday with a 91-70 win over Puerto Rico.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz