ModernMusic.de

Six days after taking the No.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 07.08.2018 04:51

TAIPEI, Taiwan - Six days after taking the No. Terrell Edmunds Jersey . 1 spot in the world from Stacy Lewis, Inbee Park was a notch above the American again at Miramar.Park won the LPGA Taiwan Championship on Sunday for her third victory of the year and 12th tour title, holding off Lewis by two strokes.The 26-year-old South Korean player closed with a 1-under 71 in light rain to finish at 22-under 266. The victory capped a hectic Asian trip centred around her marriage last month to swing coach Gi Hyeob-nam.I think this will be my wedding gift for myself, Park said. Its a good feeling and maybe people who said, Shes not going to play as well as when she was not married. I think we can put that wrong.Park shot 64-62-69 to take a four-stroke lead over Lewis and Chinas Shanshan Feng into the final round.I think playing with Stacy, I really wanted to play well, Park said. Obviously, being able to win the tournament was a great accomplishment. It was a tough day and I got nervous on every hole today, even on the 18th hole.The second-ranked Lewis, also a three-time winner this year, shot 69.I hung in there all day and just made Inbee work for it, Lewis said. That was the goal. You give Inbee four shots, its a tough task to overcome. She hit the shots when she needed to coming in.After Lewis birdied the par-4 16th to pull within one, Park birdied the par-3 17th to regain her two-stroke lead. Her only other birdies came on the first two holes and she bogeyed the last two holes on the front nine.I dont think this is the last time well be battling at the end of a tournament, Lewis said. I think were both playing some really good golf right now. Its unfortunate, I guess, for the fans its the end of the season, but we have a few tournaments left and hopefully well do it again.Park won the Manulife Financial in June in Canada and took the LPGA Championship in August for her fifth major title. Last year, she swept the first three majors and won six times.Third-ranked Lydia Ko was third at 17 under after a 66, the best score Sunday. The 17-year-old New Zealander won the Swinging Skirts World Ladies Masters in December at Miramar.I think I played really well here in Asia, Ko said. Ive enjoyed it and Im excited for a week off next week.Spains Azahara Munoz had a 69 to finish fourth at 16 underFeng closed with a 76 to drop into a tie for sixth at 13 under.Michelle Wie had weekend rounds of 72-72 to tie for 20th at 6 under in a group that included Norways Suzann Pettersen and Taiwans Yani Tseng. Pettersen, the winner the last two years at Sunrise, finished with a 71. Tseng, the winner of the inaugural event in 2011, shot 70. She won the last of her 15 LPGA Tour titles in March 2012. James Washington Steelers Jersey .The South African had three birdies on the front nine and another four after the turn at Leopard Creek Country Club to move to 16-under 128 overall.Grace, who won all four of his European Tour titles in 2012, dropped his only shot of the competition on the par-3 fifth. Morgan Burnett Steelers Jersey . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-James-Washington-Jersey/ . Gustafsson controlled the first round after getting top position on a throw, and came out much more forcefully in the second, buckling Manuwa with a Muay Thai knee, and finishing him off with strikes on the ground.The Triple Crown is made up of three races in three states that use three different sets of drug rules. A lawmaker is hoping the buzz from California Chromes run for the Triple Crown might build support for a bill that would place the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency in charge of drug testing at races nationwide. "Its an industry that has, for years, pledged to clean things up," said Rep. Joe Pitts of Pennsylvania, who sponsored the Horseracing Integrity and Safety Act. "But things seem to be getting worse, not better." Pitts introduced the bill last spring, and since then, it has been in committees awaiting a chance to be voted on by the full House. Drug use is widely seen as the biggest problem facing horse racing today. A recent investigation by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals sparked an investigation into successful trainer Steve Asmussen for allegedly mistreating horses. A 2012 investigation by The New York Times found that 3,800 horses had tested positive for drugs, the large majority of which were for illegal levels of prescription drugs. Some critics of the current rules point out that the 38 states that operate horse tracks work under 38 distinct sets of rules. The National Thoroughbred Racing Association has adopted a set of uniform rules and is pushing state legislatures, racing commissions and other regulatory bodies to pass them in the individual states. So far, 19 states have passed or are considering a rule that would remove all controlled substances except for Lasix -- a diuretic known to improve horses performance -- from racing, and standardize testing for the other drugs. Eight states havve passed another rule that standardizes a penalty structure for trainers who violate drug rules. Jon Bostic Steelers Jersey. Horse racing is highly regulated by the states because it involves gambling. NTRA president Alex Waldrop says he hasnt spent much time analyzing the proposed national legislation, but the reality is that its very hard to pull rulemaking away from the states. "Its a very difficult balance were trying to strike here," Waldrop said. "Its about respecting every states interest and unique concerns. But were constantly pushing for greater uniformity through education and scientific research." The clumsy nature of the issue came into focus shortly after the Preakness, when California Chromes trainer had to get a waiver from track stewards at the Belmont to wear nasal strips, which were allowed in Kentucky and Maryland but not in New York. Though the nasal-strip issue turned out to be minor, USADA CEO Travis Tygart said those sorts of rules differences put horse racing in much the same position Olympic sports were in before they went for more standardized enforcement after the scandals of the 1990s. "The lack of uniformity and strict enforcement has created huge loopholes, where, if youre playing by the rules, youre at a competitive disadvantage," Tygart said. Dionne Benson, who helped write the uniform rules being proposed by the NTRA, said improving anti-doping measures will involve more than one national law. "Its not as easy as enacting a bill," she said. "Its unclear whether that bill would fully regulate in this area, or if wed just be adding another layer." Cheap Chargers Jerseys

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Carey Prices road to recovery took another step forward on Tuesda
Christopher Gibson turned away 32 shots as the Toronto Marlies downed the host Charlotte Checkers 3-1 on Friday in American Hock

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz