ModernMusic.de

ree days that followed, they never did do a second test. The Swedish team was not informed of Backstroms status until two hours

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 07.08.2018 03:16

NEW YORK -- After a loss Wednesday, the Atlanta Hawks had the New York Knicks right where they needed them for the rematch: in Madison Square Garden. Sua Cravens Broncos Jersey . The Hawks sent the Knicks to a fifth straight home loss and in search of answers with a 110-90 victory Saturday. New York coach Mike Woodson said he might look at lineup changes, but his teams problems go well beyond who starts. "Were not getting it done from an effort standpoint. Its like were not even trying right now," Carmelo Anthony said. Jeff Teague scored 16 points to lead eight Hawks in double figures. Paul Millsap, back in the starting lineup, had 14 points and 13 rebounds as Atlanta shot 56 per cent and won for the fourth time in five games. "Obviously a good effort on our entire groups part," coach Mike Budenholzer said. "I think it was great to see the bench give us what they gave us tonight. I think defensively that was the closest to a complete game weve had." The Hawks avenged their most recent loss, a 95-91 Knicks victory in Atlanta. This was at MSG, where New York hasnt won since beating Milwaukee on Oct. 30 in its season opener, and where the fans are getting restless. There were noticeable groans and boos in the arena, along with a few "Fire Woodson!" chants as the Knicks fell to 3-6. "Games are starting to slip away, and especially at home," Woodson said. "I mean, if this was happening on the road, I wouldnt be that concerned, but Im very concerned about how were playing here at home. Were not playing well and that shouldnt be." Anthony had 23 points and 12 rebounds for New York. Andrea Bargnani added 16 points and nine boards. J.R. Smith shot 3 for 18 to fall to 8 for 43 at MSG this season after he was suspended the first five games for violating the NBAs anti-drug policy. He was yanked with a little under 4 minutes left after missing all six attempts in the second half. "Im playing (bad)," Smith said. "I played terrible. Ive been terrible since I got back. Im unhappy about it." So is Woodson, who will have to decide if last seasons Sixth Man of the Year should return to a reserve role. "Im not just blaming it on J.R," Woodson said. "Offensively, youre going to miss shots. Theres nights where you just cant throw it in the ocean. But that has no excuse why you dont give effort defensively." The Knicks fell to 0-4 in their orange uniforms, which made for an ugly match on the court with the Hawks wearing red. And they had a four-game winning streak against Atlanta snapped. Up 11 after three quarters, the Hawks let the Knicks get within five, then put it away with a 12-2 burst that included a four-point play by Kyle Korver, who extended his streak with a 3-pointer to 83 games, pulling within six of Dana Barros NBA record. Korver scored 15 for the Hawks, who followed a 113-103 home victory over Philadelphia on Friday with another powerful performance. Already without Tyson Chandler because of a broken leg, the Knicks were also missing Metta World Peace on Saturday because of a sore left knee. They are still holding down Amare Stoudemires minutes as he works his way back from a third knee surgery in the last year, and said the limited time on the court isnt working for him or his teammates. He talked with Woodson earlier Saturday and said he hoped his minutes could double, though the only thing Woodson committed to while talking to reporters was getting Stoudemire more repetitions in practice. The Knicks led 26-24 after one before Mike Scott, Gustavo Ayon and Shelvin Mack led a bench unit on a 17-3 burst to open the second that gave Atlanta a 41-29 advantage. The Hawks led 54-47 at halftime. Mack had 12 points and 12 assists. "Man, those guys stepped up real big for us tonight," Millsap said. "They did a great job coming off and sparking that energy for us. They came in, executed well, played great defence. Goose (Ayon) was on the glass. Going forward, thats what were going to need. Were going to need a bench to compete in this league." NOTES: Woodson said he wouldnt tell Smith to stop using Twitter, and Smith said he didnt plan to. Smith was fined $25,000 by the NBA on Friday for his inappropriate tweet directed at Detroits Brandon Jennings, the second time hes been fined that total for a post on the social media site. Woodson had said Thursday he may consider a policy banning Twitter. ... Stoudemire had five points in 14 minutes on his 31st birthday. Isaac Yiadom Jersey .com) - Even-money favorite Liams Map proved a little too tough down the stretch and won Saturdays $100,000 Harlans Holiday Stakes at Gulfstream Park. Josey Jewell Broncos Jersey . Philbin said Thursday he wants players to treat one another with civility and he wont tolerate anything less. In taking questions for the first time since Ted Wells released his report into the bullying scandal that rocked the league, Philbin made it clear things would be cleaned up. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Royce-Freeman-Jersey/ . The announcement was made by the hall on Friday, March 14. She joins Switzerlands Denise Biellmann as this years inductees to the Hall, based in Colorado Springs, CO.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week they discuss Russias mens hockey team, the ineptitude of the IOC handling the Nicklas Backstrom situation, John Tortorellas many apologies, and Canadas strong showing in curling. Bruce Arthur, National Post My thumb is down to Russias national mens hockey program, which is still making reverberations a week after Sochi. After falling in the quarter-finals for the second straight Olympics, Russias NHL stars came back angry. As Rob Rossi of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review wrote, Evgeni Malkin and Alex Ovechkin were unhappy for many reasons, but most of all resented the programs bias towards KHL players, which greatly distorted playing time, pairings, strategy, and felt like a punishment to Russian stars who dont play at home. Russia was one of the worlds great hockey powers, and a worthy rival to Canada; now its a mess, riven by petty rivalries. Its a shame, really. The Russians havent won a best-on-best tournament since the 1981 Canada Cup, and somehow they feel further away than ever. Steve Simmons, SUN Media My thumb is down to the International Olympic Committee for the mess it made of the Nicklas Backstrom gold medal game allergy pill fiasco. As a member of Swedens hockey delegation said, the IOC destroyed one of the greatest days in Olympic hockey history for the country. Backstrom, who did test positive for pseudo-ephedrine, didnt disagree with that assessment. The IOC first tested Backstrom last Wednesday. In the three days that followed, they never did do a second test. The Swedish team was not informed of Backstroms status until two hours before game time. Now dont get me wrong, the Swedes could have had Nicklas Baackstrom, Ralph Backstrom, and all the Backstroms you can name available for the gold medal game and the result wouldnt have been different. Bradley Chubb Broncos Jersey. What they didnt need was an unnecessary disruption, born of IOC ineptitude. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated My thumb is down to John Tortorella, not for his most recent apology but for the continual need to apologize. This time, the Canucks coach launched into a mea culpa after saying he favored Sweden in the Sochi final because he wanted his Swedish Olympians - Daniel Sedin and Alex Edler - to return with smiles on their faces. Tortorella wears blinders. Professionally, he sees the small picture, nothing beyond his team. Belatedly, of course, he grasped context - Vancouver … Canada. So four weeks after apologizing for losing his mind between periods against Calgary, he again was at a microphone wearing a hair shirt and a tight expression. Thats Tortorella, the never-ending sorry. Dave Hodge, TSN My thumb is up to the excellence shown by Canadas Gold-medalists in curling - Jennifer Jones and her rink from Winnipeg and Brad Jacobs and his rink from Sault Ste. Marie. We used to take for granted Canadas worldwide dominance in curling, and then we didnt, because as good as the Canadians continued to be, several other countries showed they were capable of winning world titles. Not that Jones and Jacobs allow Canada to rest on its laurels, but the Sochi results were very impressive, and hows this for proof

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

be great. If I were an Edmonton Eskimos season-ticket hold
e standings, has been linked to the 32-year-old forward but most have seemingly balked at the cost given his wages and transfer

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz