ModernMusic.de

Elina Svitolina of Ukraine and Andrea Petkovic of Germany also advanced easily. Svitolina beat Galina Voskoboeva of Kazakhstan 6

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 06.08.2018 08:00

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder and Memphis Grizzlies will play a decisive Game 7 Saturday night at Chesapeake Energy Arena for the right to move on in the Western Conference playoffs. "This is Game 7," Kevin Durant said. "And Im looking forward to it." Game 7 will be contested without Grizzlies All-Star forward Zach Randolph. He was suspended one game for punching Oklahoma Citys Steven Adams in the jaw in Game 6. The Thunder staved off elimination on Thursday with a 104-84 victory in Memphis at FedExForum. On the same day The Oklahoman ran a headline which read "Mr. Unreliable," Durant made the paper look foolish. Durant, who is expected to be named the NBAs MVP, scored 36 points and pulled down 10 rebounds. Durant posted 14 points in the first quarter and finished with 18 on 7-of-13 efficiency in the first half as Oklahoma City headed into the break with a healthy 56-41 advantage. The headline by The Oklahoman was in reference to Durants recent poor play in the series. He had been shooting just 40 percent in the series and 15-of-45 over the past two contests before Thursday. Durant was 11-of-23 from the floor, despite misfiring on all six of his attempts from beyond the arc, and finished 14-of-15 from the charity stripe for the second-seeded Thunder, who have not lost a first-round playoff series since 2010. Russell Westbrook provided 25 points, nine rebounds, five assists and three steals, while Reggie Jackson netted 16 points off the bench in the triumph. "That was 48 minutes of possession-by-possession defensive mentality type- game," OKC head coach Scott Brooks said. "Thats what we wanted to have happen going into this game. We knew we were playing in a tough place to play against a very good team. "That was the only focus for tonights game, to give your teammate everything you have and well live with the results." The Thunder are 1-0 in Game 7s since relocating to Oklahoma City. That lone victory came in 2011 when they dispatched the Grizzlies in the conference semifinals. That game was in OKC. The Grizzlies are 0-2 in Game 7s all-time with the Thunder loss and a first- round exit the following season to the Los Angeles Clippers. The Clippers loss was in Memphis, but the Grizzlies are on the road for this Game 7. Memphis has won two games in Oklahoma City this series. "Weve won there before, we believe that we can win there again," said Grizzlies coach Dave Joerger. "Obviously we need to get off to a quick start in their building for Game 7." Marc Gasol tallied 17 points and Randolph added 16 points and eight rebounds for Memphis, which can still become the second seventh seed to beat a No. 2 seed in a best-of-seven series on Saturday, joining the 2010 San Antonio Spurs, who beat the Dallas Mavericks. James Johnson scored 15 points in 18:14 of action and Tony Allen managed 13 points. Mike Conley only netted five points in less than 28 minutes. He left with a right hamstring injury in the fourth quarter and his availability for Saturday is unknown. "I play on playing," he said after Thursdays loss. Brooks Orpik Jersey . The 26-year-old Sobotka injured his left leg playing for the St. Louis Blues in a 3-1 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday. The Blues said he would not recover from the injury in time for the Olympic tournament. T.J. Oshie Jersey . He was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5th. The 34-year-old Laval, Que. native has played six seasons with the Penguins. http://www.authentichockeyshopcapitals.c...itals-jersey/.C. -- Kurt Busch put his chances at "70 per cent" at running the Indianapolis 500 this year because of recent developments that have pushed a potential program along. Dmitry Orlov Jersey . "I only want to go through this one more time," Crosby said Friday. The 24-year-old captain hasnt played since the symptoms resurfaced following a loss to Boston on Dec. 5. Doctors allowed him to return to full practice on Tuesday and while Crosby is pleased with the way his body is responding he refuses to put on his return. Jonas Siegenthaler Jersey .C. -- Kevin Harvick won his first career pole at Darlington Raceway on Friday as he looks to chase his first Southern 500.PARIS -- Eighth-seeded Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium comfortably beat Yvonne Meusburger of Austria 6-1, 6-3 at the Open GDF Suez on Thursday to set up a quarterfinal against top-seeded Maria Sharapova. Last years runner-up, Sara Errani, also reached the last eight in straight sets. Flipkens converted all four of her break points against Meusburger, and the third-seeded Errani broke Karin Knapps serve five times to win their all-Italian match 6-4, 6-3. Elina Svitolina of Ukraine and Andrea Petkovic of Germany also advanced easily. Svitolina beat Galina Voskoboeva of Kazakhstan 6-1, 6-2 and next plays Errani, while Petkovic beaat Frenchwoman Kristina Mladenovic 6-4, 6-2.dddddddddddd Petkovic next faces Frenchwoman Alize Cornet, who needed three hours to beat Czech lucky loser Barbora Zahlavova Strycova 6-3, 6-7 (2), 6-3 in a match featuring 10 breaks of serve. Zahlavova Strycova replaced second-seeded Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic after she pulled out because of a sore throat. "I really wanted to play, but I had to see the doctor because I wasnt feeling well," Kvitova said. "When I was trying to warm up this morning, after 10 minutes I realized that I couldnt breathe, so unfortunately I have to pull out." Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

Three of those baskets w
field in the final quarte

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz