ModernMusic.de

h the Aussie Open semis

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 06.08.2018 07:39

MIAMI -- Steve Cishek said he felt fine even though he pitched poorly. The Miami Marlins closer rubbed his left shoulder several times between pitches during a dismal ninth inning Friday night, but he declined to blame any health issues after giving up four runs in a 9-5 loss to the Oakland Athletics. "I just didnt get the job done," Cishek (4-3) said. The right-hander retired only two batters while giving up five hits, including a single by Yoenis Cespedes that scored the go-ahead run thanks to a replay reversal. The Marlins trailed 4-0 but took a 5-4 lead into the eighth. They fell to 28-1 when leading after seven innings. With the score 5-all, Coco Crisp singled off Cishek to start the ninth and took second on Alberto Callaspos single. When Cespedes followed with a single, right fielder Giancarlo Stanton made a strong throw home, and Crisp was ruled out at the plate. After a review that took 3 1/2 minutes, the called was overturned, giving the As a 6-5 lead. Josh Donaldson hit a sacrifice fly for his third RBI, and Stephen Vogt and Josh Reddick followed with run-scoring singles. "With Crisp, that was a great job of hitting by him," Cishek said. "For some reason, things just unraveled after that. I thought I made good pitches, but once it got later the pitches stayed up, the slider was flat, and they were very comfortable." Cisheks ERA rose from 1.93 to 2.97. "It just wasnt his night tonight," manager Mike Redmond said. "He has been so good for us." Reddick had three of the Athletics 16 hits, including a two-out RBI triple that tied the game in the eighth. Luke Gregerson (2-1) pitched around a one-out double by Jeff Mathis in a scoreless eighth. Oaklands Jesse Chavez took a 4-0 lead into the sixth but couldnt get another out. Stantons leadoff single was the first of five consecutive hits, and Donovan Solano greeted Dan Otero with an RBI double before pinch-hitter Jeff Bakers run-scoring single put Miami ahead. Stanton, Casey McGehee and Garrett Jones had two hits apiece for the Marlins, who lost despite going 6 for 10 with runners in scoring position. Marlins rookie right-hander Anthony DeSclafani left the game after three innings with a bruised right forearm, putting further strain on a bullpen already taxed by a 14-inning loss at Philadelphia on Thursday. DeSclafani was hit in the arm by a line drive in the first inning by Brandon Moss that went for an infield hit, and his status is day to day. He said he expects to be able to throw on the side Saturday. He allowed two runs in three innings, leaving him with an ERA of 7.40 after five career starts. The Marlins arrived in Miami at 4:15 a.m. after the 14-inning loss at Philadelphia on Thursday, and they played as if short on sleep in the early going. They had Crisp picked off midway between first and second in the fourth inning, but when first baseman Jones glanced at another baserunner, Crisp ducked past him and got back to first. "Thats two pretty tough losses," Redmond said. "Thats pretty frustrating the way weve been losing games." NOTES: With the Marlins bullpen taxed by the marathon in Philadelphia, they recalled LHP Brian Flynn as a reinforcement and optioned INF Justin Bour to New Orleans. Flynn pitched three innings and allowed two runs, then was optioned back to New Orleans after the game. ... Callaspo batted second for the first time this season. ... The game was the Athletics first in Miami since 2003. ... Athletics RHP Sonny Gray (7-3, 2.91) is scheduled to start Saturday against RHP Nathan Eovaldi (5-3, 3.52). Packers Jerseys .ca. In addition to the game being aired in its entirety on CTV Two Vancouver Island and TSN.ca, TSN2 will also have coverage of Whitecaps FC immediately following NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Toyota Owners 400. DeShone Kizer Packers Jersey . "I just think what it does for everybody in life is real simple," said Babcock early on Friday afternoon. "You dont give in. You just keep on keeping on. Is it going to go your way every time? No. But you choose your attitude and how you perform and how hard you dig in." Nearly four years to the day of the 2010 gold medal match in Vancouver, his team dug in with its best effort of these Olympics, snuffing out the high-powered Americans for another opportunity at gold. http://www.officialpackersteamgears.com/customized/. -- Omar Infante walked past the visiting clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium, where he dressed so many times as a member of the Detroit Tigers, and slipped on a crisp, new Kansas City Royals jersey. DeShone Kizer Jersey . The 23-year-old McNabb was an All-Star with the American Hockey Leagues Rochester Americans this season, posting seven goals and 22 assists in 38 games. In 12 games with the Sabres this season, McNabb has accumulated six penalty minutes and a plus-1 rating. He has scored one goal and seven assists in 37 career games with the Sabres, who originally selected him in the third round (66th overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft. JMon Moore Packers Jersey . The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. After three-time reigning mens titlist Novak Djokovic lost here on Tuesday, fifth-seeded Pole Agnieszka Radwanska took down two-time defending champion Victoria Azarenka 6-1, 5-7, 6-0 on Wednesday to set up a semifinal match with Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia. "Im so happy and pleased, especially that I beat one of the best players in the world," Radwanska said. "Was not easy draw, not easy quarterfinal. Im very happy that I made my first semifinal here." The second-seeded Azarenkas 18-match winning streak in Melbourne came to a halt on Day 10. She was trying to become the first woman to win the singles title here in three consecutive years, or since Martina Hingis turned the trick from 1997-99. Radwanska, who ended a streak of three consecutive quarterfinal defeats at the Aussie Open,h the Aussie Open semis committed just 15 unforced errors compared to 47 for Azarenka. "She was aggressive. She was making everything. She was guessing right. I was just playing a little bit too predictive, you know," Azarenka said. Azarenka had been a dominant 12-3 lifetime against her fellow 24-year-old Radwanska, including a come-from-behind Aussie quarterfinal victory two years ago. Meannwhile, the 20th-seeded Cibulkova cruised past 11th-seeded Romanian Simona Halep 6-3, 6-0 in a match that lasted just 60 minutes to secure her spot in the final four.dddddddddddd The 24-year-old Cibulkova, who stunned No. 3 seed Maria Sharapova in the fourth round on Monday, is the first woman from Slovakia to reach the Aussie Open semis since Daniela Hantuchova in 2008. The diminutive Cibulkova improved to 2-3 in quarterfinal matches at Grand Slams, with her other win coming at the 2009 French Open. "That time I was 19 years old. I was pretty young. I would say also a different player. You know, I am much more experienced," Cibulkova said. Halep, who upended former world No. 1 Jelena Jankovic in the fourth round, appeared overwhelmed in her Grand Slam quarterfinal debut. "No, just I couldnt play today. I had emotions, big emotions, and I couldnt manage this," she said. "Before the match I was very nervous and I didnt feel the ball at all. I couldnt move my body and I couldnt play." Fourth-seeded Chinese star Li Na and 30th-seeded blossoming 19-year- old Canadian Eugenie Bouchard will meet in the other semifinal on Thursday. The former French Open champion Li is a two-time runner-up at Melbourne Park, including last year against Azarenka. Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

ciunas was whistled for a rare technical toward the end of the third quarter - a result of waving his hand at an official after
Jerzy Janowicz received the b

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz