ModernMusic.de

Ndamukong Suh mightve gotten himself in trouble with another nasty play on the field.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 06.08.2018 05:14

DETROIT -- Ndamukong Suh mightve gotten himself in trouble with another nasty play on the field. Rasheem Green Seahawks Jersey . Suhs illegal low block in Detroits game on Sunday against Minnesota will be reviewed for potential discipline, NFL spokesman Randall Liu confirmed Monday in an email to The Associated Press. Suh, a Lions defensive tackle, hit Vikings centre John Sullivan during an interception return and the penalty against him negated a touchdown during Detroits 34-24 win. Suh said he wasnt going after Sullivans knees, adding the two talked about it at halftime. "I spoke to him, were good," Suh said after Sundays game. "So thats all that matters." Sullivan said afterward the hit was part of the game and it was penalized, and on Monday he didnt seem interested in fanning the flames. "He apologized and said there was no intent to injure. Its fine," he said. "I think guys get caught up in the play sometimes. So, sometimes things happen. Its hard to even remember what you do when you get caught up in the moment. I appreciate the fact that he came up to me and said something, yeah." Minnesota defensive lineman Jared Allen said theres no place for that type of hit. "I got to know Suh at the Pro Bowl last year, and hes a good dude, but thats uncalled for," Allen told reporters Sunday in Detroit. "This is a fraternity. In the NFL, you try and take care of guys. Granted, things happen and guys are going to make hits and some things are going to be borderline. But you cant take a dudes legs out from behind on an interception when hes running down the field." Lions players werent available Monday, but coach Jim Schwartz talked about the hit, which took place behind the play when Sullivan appeared to have no chance to catch linebacker DeAndre Levy, who was heading to the end zone after his interception. "I talked to (Suh) on the field about it, because obviously it cost us," Schwartz said. "I dont think it was any attempt to injure or things like that. It wasnt 40 yards behind the play. It wasnt hitting a guy from behind -- some of the things that weve seen from some other players recently, going low and hitting guys from behind. In my mind, the biggest thing was taking some momentum away from us at that point, and also taking that score off the board." The NFL fined Suh $30,000 last year for unnecessary roughness because he kicked Houston quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin area. He was suspended for two games in 2011 after he stomped on Green Bays Evan Dietrich-Smith. Suh has also been fined in previous seasons for roughing up quarterbacks: Cincinnatis Andy Dalton, Chicagos Jay Cutler and Clevelands Jake Delhomme. Alex McGough Jersey . The move is retroactive to Aug. 1. Hosmer was originally hit on the hand in the first inning of a July 20 loss to Boston. He has played most of the time since, but missed a few contests due to the injury, then departed Thursdays win over the Twins and had tests that revealed the fracture. D.J. Fluker Seahawks Jersey .Kessy tried to show what he can do playing left wing for the Oilers in 5-0 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday in pre-season action. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/sebastian-janikowski-jersey/ . -- Augusta James of Bath, Ont.ST. LOUIS - Yadier Molina came back ahead of schedule. The St. Louis Cardinals were not surprised one bit. The All-Star catcher was activated from the 15-day disabled list Friday and was batting sixth in the opener of a weekend series against the Chicago Cubs. "Hes probably one of the toughest guys Ive ever seen in the big leagues," general manager John Mozeliak said. "He looks great." The 32-year-old Molina tore a ligament in his right thumb sliding into third base on July 9 and he underwent surgery two days later. He missed seven weeks, beating the original prognosis of eight to 12 weeks and perhaps the rest of the season. "I feel good, 100 per cent good," Molina said. "Every part of my body feels great and Im ready to go." Bringing him back so quickly is a bit of a gamble, but Molina passed every test. "We are doing it with a little bit of caution or holding our breath to some degree," Mozeliak said. "But he feels like he can protect himself to allow himself to contribute. He really wants to be out there." Outfielder Shane Robinson, who was placed on the DL on Tuesday, underwent season-ending arthroscopic surgery on his left shoulder on Thursday. Manager Mike Matheny said it will be a month before Robinson can begin rehab. Molina was batting .287 with seven homers and 30 RBIs in 83 games and was voted the starting catcher on the NL All-Star team. He was 5 for 66 with three doubles and two RBIs in two rehab games at Springfield. Barkevious Mingo Seahawks Jersey. "I saw the ball pretty good," Molina said. "Hopefully I keep seeing the ball here." Molina is a big upgrade defensively, lauded for game management in addition to an arm thats perhaps the best in the majors. Runners had been successful stealing on Molina just 18 times out of 35 chances. A.J. Pierzynski is 1 for 11 and Tony Cruz 5 for 19. "Yaddy has a reputation and they know hell pick them off if they get too far off," Matheny said. "And if they dont get a good jump and the pitcher doesnt give them much of a chance, theyre not going to have much of a shot. Hes a prolific throw in my opinion and I think hes proven that every year." Cruz, batting .195 with 12 RBIs in 44 games, was optioned to Double-A Springfield and will return when rosters expand on Sept. 1. The 37-year-old Pierzynski, batting .265 in 21 games with four homers and 31 RBIs, will be the backup. Molina was being eased back, to a degree. Hes batted fifth 71 times but was one slot behind Jhonny Peralta. The Cardinals also plan to recall left-hander Marco Gonzalez from Triple-A Memphis and add him as the 26th man for a day-night double-header Saturday. The 22-year-old first-round draft pick in 2013 is scheduled to start the second game. Gonzales has pitched at all four levels this season, including three starts with St. Louis. Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

The 102nd GREY CUP airs live this Sunday, Nov
Phil Pressey had a career-high 13 assists, dove for loose balls and tipped a missed shot to a teammate with three seconds left.

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz