ModernMusic.de

y night. And the 35-year-old former league MVP says he is hoping to making 20

#1 von zhanjiao1212 , 03.08.2018 07:38

ANAHEIM, Calif. Tom Savage Saints Jersey . - Teemu Selanne and Jean-Sebastien Giguere skated to centre ice under a spotlight on the darkened rink, their clasped hands held aloft. Before Selannes Ducks and Gigueres Colorado Avalanche head to the playoffs in a few days, these two beloved Ducks savored one last chance to feel Anaheims mighty love for them. Nick Bonino scored 1:33 into overtime, and the Ducks finished the best regular season in franchise history with a 3-2 victory over Colorado on Sunday night. But with their playoff position secure, the Ducks used the game to honour Selanne, who plans to retire after the season. Wearing the captains "C," the 43-year-old Finnish Flash got standing ovations on every shift in the third period in Anaheim, his home for 15 of his 21 NHL seasons. "It was more emotion than I ever imagined," said Selanne, the 15th-leading scorer in NHL history with 1,457 points. "Over all the years, these fans have treated me so great. I never expected that, though. It was overwhelming." The largest Ducks crowd of the season serenaded Selanne with applause all night, peaking in wild cheers whenever he touched the puck in Colorados end — even if he narrowly missed several chances to add to his 684 career goals, 11th in NHL history. Selanne took a few laps around the rink after he was awarded all three postgame stars, waving at fans and pounding his heart. When he shook hands with every player on both teams, he seized the chance to share the spotlight with Giguere, who also is leaning toward retirement. "For him to do that, its something thats very special for me, and something Ill never forget," said Giguere, who had two arena suites filled with family and friends. "Hes such a class act. I got the game puck for him. He deserves such an ovation for everything hes done for Orange County and the Ducks." During a first-period timeout, the crowd also stood to cheer Giguere, who stopped 33 shots. "Jiggy" will always be adored in Anaheim after backstopping the once-Mighty Ducks to two Stanley Cup finals, winning the Conn Smythe Trophy in defeat in 2003 and hoisting the Cup in 2007. "It was the best time in my career," Giguere said of the championship season. "Theres no doubt about it, and Im sure it was Teemus, too. I cant think of a better guy to have won the Cup with." Selanne hit the outside of Gigueres post with a shot in the second, and the Flash had several fruitless chances on the power play. He got another golden opportunity with 3 1/2 minutes left in regulation, but Giguere robbed him. Selanne and Giguere were the stars of a no-stakes meeting of the Western Conferences two division champions. Anaheim clinched the Wests top spot Saturday, while Colorado won the Central earlier Sunday when St. Louis lost. The Ducks will face Dallas in the first round starting Wednesday, while the Avalanche open against Minnesota on Thursday. "I was so happy for him to play," Colorado coach Patrick Roy said of Giguere. "He wanted to play that game for a while, and we were planning to give it to him. "But obviously the plans changed for a while because we had a chance to finish first in our division. And as soon as Detroit beat St. Louis today, the first thing I did was call Jiggy and said Youre in. Enjoy the night." Patrick Maroon and Saku Koivu scored 3:13 apart to tie it early in the third period for the Ducks, who won seven of nine to close the season. John Gibson made 29 saves to remain unbeaten in his third career start. The Ducks won it when Devante Smith-Pelly controlled the puck in the slot and passed to Bonino, who scored his 22nd goal. Anaheim set club records for victories (54), points (116), goals (263) and comeback victories (26) with this big finish. "Thats going to be the more forgotten-about overtime goal in the history of the Ducks," Bonino said with a laugh. "It was Ts night, and were all happy for him." Brad Malone and Stefan Elliott scored for the Avalanche, who lost for just the third time in 11 games. The Wests most surprising team lost when leading after two periods for just the third time in 38 games this season, but still finished with a club record-tying 52 wins — a record 26 on the road. NOTES: The Ducks rested captain Ryan Getzlaf, who still finished second in the NHL scoring race with 87 points, and Corey Perry, who came in second in the Richard Trophy race with 43 goals. .. These teams opened the season in Denver. The Avalanches 6-1 victory included a shouting match between coaches Bruce Boudreau and Roy. ... Longtime Ducks star Paul Kariya made a rare return to Honda Center for the tribute game, his good friend and longtime teammate. Selanne spent the 2003-04 season with Colorado, teaming with Kariya in a fruitless attempt to win a quick Stanley Cup. Selanne returned to Anaheim after the NHL lockout. Cameron Meredith Saints Jersey . "This is my city," the Toronto native said upon his arrival Wednesday night. And the 35-year-old former league MVP says he is hoping to making 2014 a memorable year. TreQuan Smith Jersey . Heavily-criticized after allowing a dozen goals on 58 shots in two games in Boston, Luongo continued his dominance at home. Hes now allowed two goals in three home games in this series. http://www.authenticfootballshopsaints.com/Youth-DeMario-Davis-Elite-Jersey/ . However, it wasnt a problem on Monday night. Evgeni Nabokov made 23 saves for his 56th career shutout in the New York Islanders 3-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Monday night.LILLE, France - Saying he has recovered from a back injury, Roger Federer has the chance to finally win one of the only notable titles missing from his collection.Federer will play Gael Monfils on Friday in the second singles match as Switzerland takes on France in the final of the Davis Cup. Australian Open champion Stan Wawrinka will open the best-of-five series on indoor clay against Frances Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in this northern French city.Federer, a 17-time Grand Slam champion, was doubtful for the final after injuring his back last week during his three-set win over Wawrinka in the semifinals at the ATP finals in London. The injury forced him to pull out of the title match against Novak Djokovic on Sunday.Federer said a final practice session hours before Thursdays draw convinced him he would be able to step on court Friday. Whether he is 100 per cent fit remains uncertain.Well see tomorrow how it goes, but I practiced well today ... and I was really pleased to see that I was able to give it a go, the second-ranked Federer said.If there was a risk it would impact the rest of my life, obviously I would not play, he added. But I had similar problems in the past and I can draw from that experience to know what I can actually do.Along with an Olympic gold medal in singles, a Davis Cup title is the only major hole in the 33-year-old Federers resume.Switzerland is bidding for its first Davis Cup title, while France is seeking its 10th. This is the 13th meeting between the two nations, with France leading 10-2.The doubles on Saturday will pit French pair Julien Benneteau and Richard Gasquet against Marco Chiudinelli and Michael Lammer, but team captains can change their lineup up to one hour before the match. If Federer is judged fit enough to play over three days, he is expected to be picked for the doubles alongside Wawrinka.In the reverse singles Sunday, Federer will play Tsonga, and Wawrinka will face Monfils iin the potentially decisive fifth match. DeMario Davis Jersey. Wawrinka and Federer said they have smoothed over their relations after the tense London match. Wawrinka complained to the chair umpire during the match that Federers camp was making noise as Wawrinka prepared to return serve at a crucial stage of the third set.Federers presence is a huge boost for the Swiss team, which has won just one of the 10 ties it has played without him in the top-tier World Group since his debut in the competition.The French players played down Federers injury, saying they never thought he would withdraw from the tie at the 27,000-capacity Pierre Mauroy Stadium.He had a four-day rest period, said Monfils, who has never beaten Federer on clay in four matches. Just before that he was playing his best tennis ever. If hes there, its because he feels good and he wants to win this competition. If Roger decided to play, its because he feels hes able to win the match, to beat me.Monfils is preparing for a rematch of his epic quarterfinal against Federer at the U.S. Open in September, when the Frenchman lost in five sets after going up two sets to one and failing to convert two match points.For sure I will have this special match in my mind, Monfils said. But this one will be different. You have someone with whom you can share your emotions during the match: the captain, who can help me if maybe Im tight in the match.French captain Arnaud Clement said Monfils current form was the decisive factor when he picked him over Richard Gasquet.Wawrinka, meanwhile, said he has recovered faster than expected from his loss to Federer in London last Saturday, when he wasted four match points.It was easier than I thought, Wawrinka said. First I was destroyed, and it was difficult on Sunday, too, when I learned about Rogers injury. But when I came here on Monday, something really positive started, and I was surprised how easy it was to switch. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

zhanjiao1212  
zhanjiao1212

emphis Grizzlies forward James Johnson was arrested early Saturday morning on a domestic assault charge, acco
Myers, and Andrew MacDonald. Landing Spots Matheson also took a look at the Edmonton Oilers and where some of their tradable ass

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz