ModernMusic.de

Mo Martin has a plan for every golf course she plays, and its working at Royal Birkdale.

#1 von jinshuiqian0713 , 03.08.2018 04:04

SOUTHPORT, England -- Mo Martin has a plan for every golf course she plays, and its working at Royal Birkdale. Dion Lewis Titans Jersey . The 31-year-old American is among the shortest hitters in womens golf, so she figured out the widest part of the fairways and keeps hitting them. It has produced 10 birdies in two days, a pair of 3-under 69s, and a three-shot lead going into the weekend at the Ricoh Womens British Open. "Its always nice when your plan pans out," Martin said. "So its fun to be here." Michelle Wies plans did not include her searching for a flight home before the weekend. The U.S. Womens Open champion missed her first cut this year by not making enough birdies to account for too many times she had to scramble for par. She had rounds of 75-78. She still has that shiny trophy from her first major at home, though that was a small consolation. "It does still feel good," she said. "But Im disappointed in myself. I wanted to play well here." Martin was at 6-under 138, three shots ahead of Beatriz Recari (67) and So Yeon Ryu (70), who joined Martin as the only players to break par both days at Birkdale. Martin has never won on the LPGA Tour, and her plans figures to get a serious test over the final two days of a major, especially if the weather gets ugly. Here are five things to look for on the weekend of this LPGA major: MIGHTY MO: The UCLA grad passed her first big test Friday. She was among the last to tee off, when the wind usually is at its strongest. The 18-hole leader, Ayako Uehara, faded badly with a 44 on the back nine for a 79 to slip nine shots out of the lead. Martin produced a steady diet of fairways and greens. She was bogey-free on the front nine with two birdies. After back-to-back bogeys early on the front nine, she atoned with birdies on two par 5s for a 69. "Every hole, you have something to think about. Every single shot, you have something to think about," Martin said. "But theres fairway there, and theres green there, and thats what Im focusing on. ... My caddie and I just figured out where the widest parts of the fairway were, where I would have the best approaches into the greens." WIE AND ARNIE: Michelle Wie learned some history at Royal Birkdale on her way to missing the cut. She was on the cut line when her tee shot on the 16th went right and landed in a blackberry bush. She thought for a second she might get free relief because of a metal plaque in the ground that might impede her swing. But it wasnt in the way by mere inches. She took a penalty drop and wound up making double bogey. Wie was too disgusted to read what the plaque said. It was for Arnold Palmer, who in the 1961 British Open slashed a 6-iron out of that bush and onto the green to make par. He won by one shot to win his first British Open. And that daring move added to the lore of his go-for-broke nature that makes him such an endearing figure in the game. Wie listened to the details of Palmers shot and smiled. "Yeah," she said. "Didnt happen for me." ACCEPTING MISTAKES: So Yeon Ryu, a former U.S. Womens Open champion, ran into trouble on the second hole and took double bogey. She expects a few bad breaks, and some high numbers. The key is to move on, and that she did. Ryu didnt drop a shot the rest of the way and chalked up another solid round that put her in the hunt. "Links golf is always hard to predict," Ryu said. "Even when I hit the great shots, still can finish at the worst place. And when I hit the bad shots, still can finish close to the pin. So its really important, whatever the result, we need to accept it and just keep working. Today, I made a double bogey on the second hole, but I knew it was just unlucky. I just accepted it and then think about next holes, and it helped a lot." BAD STARTS: Lexi Thompson had the roughest start of them all. The Kraft Nabisco winner hit her opening tee shot out of bounds to the right. She reloaded and hit the next one out of bounds. The third shot was in play, but the ride was still bumpy. She made a 10. Just like that, she went from even par to 6 over. Thompson battled back with birdies and finished with a 77 to make the cut by one shot. GREAT FINISHES: Vikki Laing of Scotland was inside the cut line by one shot when she came to the par-5 17th. After a good drive, she hit 5-wood from 240 yards into the hole for an albatross, the rarest shot in golf. That gave her a 68, and she was at 2-over 146. Xavier Sua-Filo Titans Jersey . -- The Chiefs have signed seven players to reserve/future contracts, including running back Joe McKnight, a former fourth-round pick of the New York Jets. Malcolm Butler Titans Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-21-Malcolm-Butler-Womens-Jersey/ . The freestyle skier from Calgary finished sixth in the qualification round with a total of 82.00 points. Groenewoud won a silver medal at the X Games last month, just over five weeks after undergoing double knee surgery. SAN DIEGO -- The San Francisco Giants are totally in favour of instant replay. As soon as Xavier Nady was called safe after sliding into home plate to apparently pull the San Diego Padres to 4-3 on Chase Headleys bases-loaded double in the third inning Sunday, Giants manager Bruce Bochy popped out of the dugout to challenge. After 88 seconds, the umpires called Nady out and a run came off the board. Replays showed Buster Posey made a swipe tag on Nady before he touched the plate. "I like replay, and obviously it changed the game today," Bochy said after the Padres held on for a 4-3 victory that snapped a three-game losing streak. "Thats a run on the board. It helped us win the game by getting it right." Tim Lincecum liked it, too, because it helped him get his first victory of 2014. "We could have a tie game right now," Lincecum said. "Im just glad we were able to get an out right there. That was huge. That inning could still be going on right now. You never know," Lincecum said. Posey hit a two-run home run and the Giants had only three hits. Padres pitchers retired 23 of the final 24 batters and the Giants didnt get a hit after the second inning. The Giants had scored only one run in each of their previous three games. Bochys challenge proved to be big because Nick Hundley homered off Lincecum on the first pitch of the seventh. Had Bochy not challenged, the game would have been tied. "I knew I was going to challenge it because I thought he tagged him," Bochy said. "Buster said he tagged him. Where he was, he had to be out. He was in front of the plate, so if we tagged him, I knew he couldnt have gotten to the plate." Posey said he knew he tagged Nady. "Thats tough at full speed, though," Posey said as he watched a replay in the clubhouse after the game. Bochy, a former catcher, agreed. "Its the toughest call to make in baseball, the play at home plate." Headleys double went into the right field corner, bringing in Venable and Smith ahead of Nadys slide. "I was hoping he got in there or was hoping it was inconclusive," Headley said. "Thats the great thing about replay, it takes it out of the hands of the umpire if its a closee play. Luke Stocker Titans Jersey. ." Manager Bud Black said the reversal didnt take "a lot out of us. It would have been nice. But I think we are seeing a new era in front of our eyes with replay." Said Bochy: "Even when you think hes out, your emotions get involved. Its got to be conclusive. Youve got to remind yourself of that." Lincecum (1-1) was chased by Hundleys first homer of the season. Lincecum allowed three runs and seven hits, struck out seven and walked three. Sergio Romo pitched the ninth for his fifth save in as many chances. He issued a leadoff walk to Chase Headley, who advanced on a wild pitch before Romo retired the side. Lincecum improved to 14-6 in 27 starts against San Diego, his most against any opponent. Lincecum threw his first career no-hitter at Petco Park on July 13. It was the ninth time in 10 games the Giants were involved in a one-run decision. "Unbelievable, man," Bochy said. "Ive been on a few runs where you play tight games, but never like this. A few more grey hairs, but it goes with the territory. Its who we are." Walks hurt Padres starter Robbie Erlin (1-2). Posey homered an estimated 427 feet to left-centre on the first pitch he saw from Erlin in the first, his fourth. Hunter Pence was aboard on a one-out walk. Angel Pagan hit a two-run, bases-loaded single with one out in the second. Erlin had loaded the bases by walking Brandon Hicks, allowing a single by Brandon Crawford and walking Lincecum. Erlin allowed four runs and three hits in six innings, walked three and struck out three. After allowing the two-run single by Pagan, Erlin retired his final 14 batters. NOTES: Lincecum improved to 8-3 with a 2.68 ERA in 15 career starts at Petco Park. ... San Diego 2B Jedd Gyorko got the day off. He had played every inning of the Padres first 18 games. Alexi Amarista started in his place. ... The Giants head to Colorado, where they open a three-game series Monday night, with RHP Ryan Vogelsong (0-0, 5.40) scheduled to face LHP Jorge De La Rosa (0-3, 7.58). The Padres will be at Milwaukee to start a three-game set, with RHP Andrew Cashner (2-1, 1.27) scheduled to oppose RHP Wily Peralta (2-0, 1.96). Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jinshuiqian0713  
jinshuiqian0713
Evergreen

Alex Rodriguez benched himself at his own grievance hearing.
t four games last season for violating the subs

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz