ModernMusic.de

w Ference scored in overtim

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 01.08.2018 07:54

CINCINNATI - Jeremy Hill looked around as he walked off the field slowly.The rookies first big game had just pulled the Bengals through a sloppy day all-around, and he was making sure to take it all in.Hill ran for a career-high 154 yards and a pair of touchdowns on Sunday, including a 60-yarder in the fourth quarter that helped the Cincinnati Bengals hold on for a 33-23 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars.With the Bengals backfield depleted and their offence struggling, Hill made the plays that pulled them through. Then he made sure to enjoy it.Soaking it all in, man, he said, still in full uniform long after the game ended. You never know when youre going to get another opportunity like that. Its the opportunity of a lifetime.Andy Dalton threw a pair of touchdown passes, one of them to A.J. Green in the Pro Bowl receivers return from a toe injury, but also had a pair of interceptions that kept it close.The Jaguars (1-8) turned Daltons second interception into Denard Robinsons 5-yard touchdown run, cutting it to 26-23. Hill broke his 60-yard touchdown run on Cincinnatis next play from scrimmage and finished with the most yards by a Bengals running back in five years.Hill started for the first time because Giovani Bernard was out with shoulder and hip injuries.We challenged him, Dalton said. We knew he was going to get a lot of carries with Gio out. He answered and had played pretty well. Even besides that 60-yard run, he was having a really good day. Im sure this is one hell remember for a long time.Rookie Blake Bortles, who leads the NFL in interceptions, helped the Bengals put it away by throwing an interception to George Iloka in the end zone with 3:55 left.I tried to throw it out of the end zone, said Bortles, who was 22 of 33 for 247 yards with a pair of touchdown passes to Allen Hurns. It wasnt what I wanted. It didnt come out of my hand great.Jacksonville was headed directly from Cincinnati to London, England, where the Jaguars will play the Dallas Cowboys next Sunday.The Bengals held onto first place in the AFC North despite a sloppy game. They host intrastate rival Cleveland on Thursday night and will need to play better than they did against a one-win team.We didnt play as well as we should, receiver Mohamed Sanu said. Everybody knows we can play a lot better.Dalton was 19 of 31 for 233 yards with two interceptions and two sacks. He had a 19-yard touchdown pass to Sanu that put the Bengals ahead to stay in the second quarter. While Green was sidelined for three games by an injured big right toe, Sanu developed into the Bengals top playmaker.Sanu had four catches for 95 yards on Sunday, including an over-the-shoulder catch for a 33-yard gain in the first half. He held on for a 36-yard gain on the opening drive of the second half despite being levelled by Josh Evans, setting up Hills 1-yard touchdown run for a 19-3 lead.Green could have had a 12-yard touchdown catch in the first half, but it was nullified because he lined up beyond the line of scrimmage. Green finished with three catches for 44 yards in limited plays.The Jaguars had trouble getting off punts in the first half. One of Bryan Angers kicks was deflected, giving the Bengals good field position. Mike Nugents 31-yard field goal made it 10-3.Jacksonville went three-and-out on its next possession, and Taylor Mays blocked Angers kick out of the end zone for a safety.The Bengals honoured Mount St. Joseph basketball player Lauren Hill, who played her first game across town on Sunday despite an inoperable brain tumour. They showed her basket on the videoboard during a timeout. Defensive tackle Devon Still wore her name on his eye black strips, and left tackle Andrew Whitworth had her No. 22 on his gloves.Notes: Bengals right tackle Andre Smith sprained his left ankle in the first half, returned before halftime but sat out the second half. Cornerback Leon Hall was being evaluated for a concussion in the second half. Hill missed a series in the first half after twisting his left knee. ... Jaguars guard Brandon Linder (shoulder), Evans (shoulder) and linebacker Jeremiah George (sprained ankle) left the game and didnt return. ... Hills 154 yards were the most by a Bengals running back since Cedric Benson ran for 198 yards in a 45-10 win over Chicago on Oct. 25, 2009.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Jimmy Graham Jersey . Scrivens stopped 48 shots and captain Andrew Ference scored in overtime as the Oilers pulled off a 4-3 upset of the Anaheim Ducks on Friday. Tramon Williams Packers Jersey . With just under five seconds remaining - the Raptors having clawed back from a 19-point deficit and pulled within one - DeRozan took the handoff from Chuck Hayes. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/El...Packers-Jersey/. 42 sitting next to the bench. The 57-year-old with greying hair couldnt box out or grab a rebound, but owner Ted Leonsis waved his red towel and egged on a cheering crowd that chanted "Free Nene!" The Wizards did just fine without the suspended Brazilian forward. Jimmy Graham Packers Jersey . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. Jaire Alexander Packers Jersey . His big 2-minute outburst in the fourth quarter Tuesday night is all that really mattered for the Dallas Mavericks.ATLANTA -- DeMarre Carroll shadowed Kobe Bryant from one end of the court to the other, leading Atlantas defensive effort that eventually wore down the Lakers and their star. Carrolls strong defence and Kyle Korvers three 3-pointers in Atlantas dominant third quarter led the Hawks past Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers 114-100 Monday night. Bryant, playing in only his fifth game since returning from a torn left Achilles tendon, made only 4 of 14 shots for eight points. Bryant said his left ankle "felt a little stiff on me." "The next level of progression is playing these games when you sit back out, get back in, is keeping it loose," Bryant said. "Its just a matter of time. You increase the activity, the ankle gets used to it a little more. "Ive just got to keep my eye on the big picture and focus on getting better." Bryant and the Lakers faded badly in the second half after leading at 54-47 at halftime. "Thats why I wanted to pick him up full-court, to get his legs tired," Carroll said. "His shots were falling short because his legs were tired." Al Horford had 19 points and 11 rebounds to lead six Atlanta players in double figures. Paul Millsap had 18 points and Jeff Teague had 17 with 10 assists as the Hawks set season highs for points in a game and second half (67). Carroll had 13 points but took the most pride in his defence on Bryant, who struggled two days after scoring 21 points in a win at Charlotte. "I love it," Carroll said, adding his goal is to make the NBA all-defensive team. "Thats what they brought me here to do, play defence. ... Each year Im trying to make the defensive team because I think I can be one of the lock-down defenders." Nick Young led the Lakers with 23 points while making five 3-pointers. Jordan Hill had 21, Xavier Henry had 18 and Pau Gasol had 16, but no other Los Angeles player scored in double figures. The Lakers were outscored 35-19 in the third period. "I thought they came out much more aggressive, much more physical, every loose ball, every long rebound," Lakers coach Mike DAAntoni said.dddddddddddd "We just wilted. ... We didnt gut it out tonight." Korver scored all of his 11 points in the third period. "In the third quarter, I thought our aggressiveness and our intensity on the defensive end set the tone for a good second half," Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said. "Great intensity. Great aggressiveness and I think we played off of our defence. We moved the ball well. We found the open guy. Thats how we want to play." The intensity showed on the boards. The Lakers had a 28-17 advantage in rebounds in the first half. The Hawks flipped that advantage by winning the second-half battle 27-15. "In the second half, on both ends, we really attacked the boards," Budenholzer said. Bryant made his third straight start at point guard as the Lakers attempt to compensate for the loss of three injured point guards -- Steve Nash, Jordan Farmar and Steve Blake. The Lakers other starting guard, Jodie Meeks, made only 1 of 8 shots for 2 points. Bryant had six assists and five turnovers and appeared to lack his normal energy. "Thats going to happen," DAntoni said. "We have to do a better job of taking the burden off him." Korver and the Hawks struggled early. Korver missed two 3-pointers on one possession about 3 minutes into the game and was 0 for 4 on 3s in the half. Korver made a short-range jumper midway through the third quarter, and that seemed to end his cold shooting. He quickly followed with two 3-pointers, extending his NBA record to 94 consecutive games with at least one 3. He added his third 3 minutes later. Korvers string of eight straight points sparked a 17-2 run. NOTES: Hawks F Elton Brand blocked three shots. ... Teague was called for a technical foul for criticizing a call at the end of the first half. Bryant missed the free throw before the start of the second half. ... Farmar (left hamstring tear) ran light sprints before the game for the first time in two weeks. ... The Hawks recalled G Dennis Schroder from the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development League and assigned G Jared Cunningham to Bakersfield. Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

y were a year or two years away from unrestricted fre
osta is set to lead the a

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz