ModernMusic.de

Gronkowski and that despite hi

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 01.08.2018 07:50

MILWAUKEE -- Marcus Thornton knew he was getting a second chance with the Nets and he made the most of it in just his third game with his new team. Thornton scored 12 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter to lead Brooklyn to a 107-98 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday night. Brooklyns Kevin Garnett missed the game with back spasms but wasnt needed as the Nets never trailed in the second half against the NBAs worst team. Thornton, playing in his third game for Brooklyn since being obtained in a Feb. 19 trade with Sacramento, came off the bench to make 8 of 13 from the field to help the Nets finish their seven-game road trip 4-3. "Im coming to a team with all these veterans, that know how to win, that have championship aspirations and have championships under their belts already, and a coach that has a championship, too," Thornton said. "I knew it would be a great situation." The 6-foot-4 guard signed a four-year, $31.2 million contract with Sacramento in 2011, but averaged only 8.3 points while shooting 38 per cent in 46 games for the Kings this season. Nets coach Jason Kidd wanted to see whether Thornton -- criticized by Sacramento coach Michael Malone for his defensive play -- could step up offensively and defensively at the end of games. "I want to find out coming down the stretch defensively can guys count on him, and then offensively can we count on him," Kidd said. "We know he can shoot the ball, put the ball in the basket, but coming down the stretch can he make plays? "This was a great opportunity to see that after a long trip, he stepped up," Kidd said. Milwaukee coach Larry Drew said his team struggled defensively, allowing 42 points in the paint. "Just too many defensive mistakes," he said. "Bad rotations. Going into the game one of the things we wanted to do was really try to affect them down on the block." Andray Blatche added 19 points and 13 rebounds for Brooklyn, including eight points and 10 rebounds in the fourth quarter. Jason Collins, who signed a 10-day contract with Brooklyn last Sunday, was held scoreless in 8 minutes. Khris Middleton and Ramon Sessions scored 16 points apiece for Milwaukee. "We didnt get the stops we needed," Middleton said. "We let them get so many things too easy. Our room for error is very small." Brooklyn has gone 18-8 in 2014 after opening the season 10-21. The Nets (28-29) play Chicago at home on Monday night with the chance to get back to .500 for the first time since being 2-2 on Nov. 5. "I dont think we have to concentrate on that right now," Andrei Kirilenko said of getting to .500. "We have been playing pretty good games. We need to stick with our game plan. Thats the only thing." The Nets play seven of their next 10 games at home, where they have won 10 of their last 12. Thornton hit a pair of 3-pointers, Paul Pierce made another 3 and Blatche scored on a putback as Brooklyn used an 11-6 run to open a 100-91 lead with 2:46 left. "I kind of felt disrespected because he played so far back," Thornton said with a laugh of Milwaukees Jeff Adrien while talking about his fourth-quarter jumpers. "It was one of those things. I tried to make the shots when the opportunity presented itself." Milwaukee never got closer than six points the rest of the game. Mirza Teletovic hit a 3-pointer to cap an 8-2 run opening the fourth quarter, giving the Nets an 85-74 lead with 10:04 left in the game. The Bucks then had an 11-4 run to pull within 89-85 on a pair of free throws by Giannis Antetokounmpo before Thornton sparked the Nets down the stretch. Brooklyn used a 20-11 run to open the second half and took a 75-64 lead on Joe Johnsons 3-pointer with 4:27 to go in the third quarter. Deron Williams scored 13 points in the first half and the Nets took a 55-53 lead at halftime. Brooklyn took the lead for good, 43-40, on Thorntons 3-pointer with 7:29 to go in the second quarter. NOTES: Rookie Mason Plumlee made his third start for Brooklyn, scoring five points in 11 minutes. ... Garnett has missed six games for rest, but this was only the second one he missed due to injury. ... The Bucks honoured former player Junior Bridgeman, whose No. 2 is retired by the team, in the fourth quarter. ... Milwaukees Zaza Pachulia has missed 21 of 26 shots in the teams last five games Wesley Matthews Jersey . Price also posted the longest shutout sequence since 1960 at 164:19 minutes. He stopped a combined 55 shots in Canadas final two games and 70 of 71 shots in Canadas three elimination games, allowing only a breakaway goal to Lauris Darzins of Latvia. For his efforts, Price was named best goalkeeper by the tournament directorate. Prices outstanding play is marred only by the extremely strong defensive play of Canadas top six defencemen; Shea Weber, Duncan Keith, Drew Doughty, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Alex Pietrangelo and Jay Bouwmeester. Josh McRoberts Jersey . Marc-Andre Fleury made 27 saves to backstop the Penguins to a 2-1 victory over the Flames, handing Calgary its team record sixth consecutive home regulation loss. http://www.nbamavericksauthority.com/den...ks-jersey-c-17/. The Thornhill, Ont., native, who is ranked 11th in the world, said hed hoped he would be ready when Canada begins its World Group first-round tie against Japan in Tokyo on Friday. Steve Nash Jersey . Steve has built a solid reputation throughout the years - first as a hockey player, then as an NHL general manager and now as a scout. Devin Harris Jersey . - Leon Draisaitl scored a hat trick as the Prince Albert Raiders stormed past the Swift Current Broncos 5-2 in Western Hockey League action Tuesday.HOUSTON -- Xavier Sua-Filo had a two-year layoff between his first season of football at UCLA and his final two years, thanks to a Mormon mission. The guard, taken by the Texans with the first pick in the second round on Friday night, believes the time off helped him improve as a player and a person. "Obviously I was away from the game for two years, but I think it helped me be physically more mature and mentally more mature and helped me just become a better football player," he said. "When I came back I was an older guy. I was more suited to be a leader at UCLA. I look at it all positive." Despite a need at quarterback, the Texans went with another position again after selecting defensive end Jadeveon Clowney with the No. 1 overall pick on Thursday night. They continued that trend in the third when they took Iowa tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz with the 65th pick. Houston traded the first pick in the fourth round (101st overall) and the first pick in the fifth round (141) to the Eagles to move up and select Notre Dame nose tackle Louis Nix at No. 83. Despite their need at quarterback, the Texans have also drafted defensive end Jadeveon Clowney with the No. 1 overall pick and guard Xavier Sua-Filo in the second round and picked up tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz with the 65th overall pick. Nix started eight games in 2013 and finished with 27 tackles and two tackles for losses. Houston general manager Rick Smith said Friday night that he still believes there are some good quarterbacks left in the draft. "Weve done a lot of work on quarterbacks throughout the process because it is a position -- wed like to be able to draft quarterbacks and develop young quarterbacks and thats certainly something that we want to do," Smith said. "But we will always do that with corresponding value. So if theres an opportunity for us to do that (Saturday), we certainly will entertain that." In 2009, Sua-Filo became the first true freshman in UCLA history to start 13 games before leaving for his mission in Alabama and Floriida.dddddddddddd He picked up right where he left off in 2012 when he started 14 games at left guard for an offence that averaged 466.5 yards a game. He split time between left guard and left tackle last season and won the Morris Trophy as the Pac 12s top offensive lineman. Sua-Filo isnt sure how the Texans will use him, but hes looking forward to showcasing his versatility in Houston. "I can play either," he said. "I just want to get in there and I want to compete and contribute and help the team as best as I can." Fiedorowicz had 30 receptions for 299 yards and six touchdowns last season. Houston re-signed tight end Garrett Graham this off-season, but lost tight end Owen Daniels in free agency. The 6-5, 265-pound Fiedorowicz said he has always looked up to New England tight end Rob Gronkowski and that despite his own skill as a blocker he wants to prove he can be a well-rounded tight end. "I feel like Im going to really prove to everybody that Im a dual-threat," he said. "Im going to catch the ball, Im going to block on the edge and do everything (OBrien) asks." Sua-Filo has fashioned his game after veteran New England Patriots guard Logan Mankins and raved about his skills. "I love the way he plays," Sua-Filo said. "I think hes physical. I think hes nasty. You know, I try to implement as much from his game that I can." The 6-foot-4, 307-pound Sua-Filo, perhaps unsurprisingly, is looking forward to the culinary delights in Houston. "The whole state of Texas is pretty great, but Im looking forward to eating at Pappadeaux and Whataburger," he said of the Houston-based Cajun restaurant and the burger-chain, which started in Corpus Christi, Texas. Nix started eight games in 2013 and finished with 27 tackles and two tackles for losses. He cant wait to join a defensive line with 2012 Defensive Player of the Year J.J. Watt and Clowney. "I never thought ever in life that would happen," Nix said. "Im super excited." Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

also concluded Hamiltons se
ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The Anaheim Ducks let the sting of their season-opening loss at Colorado carry into their second game at Minn

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz