ModernMusic.de

Capital One Road to the R

#1 von zxlbxj1 , 01.08.2018 07:46

Jermain Defoe says surpassing former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowlers goalscoring record would be special. Defoe, 34, scored his seventh league goal of the season in Sunderlands 3-0 win over Hull City on Saturday, moving him onto 150 top-flights goals - now needing just 13 to move above Fowler on the all-time Premier League list.Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Defoe managed 15 league goals last season, but admits he has eyes on Fowlers landmark already, with Sunderland set to play Liverpool on Saturday. It would be nice, Defoe told Sky Sports News HQ. Someone like Robbie Fowler, in my opinion one of the most natural finishers that this country has produced. I remember his goals, nice clean finisher, not much backlift. Fowler scored 162 Premier League goals If I can go above him it would be special.Its a long way to go but Ill just take them as they come. I always believe that each game I play Ill get a chance or half-chance and its just down to me to take it.Defoes time in the Premier League looked to be coming to an end when he moved to Toronto FC in 2014 on a four-year deal, but the forward returned to Spurs briefly on loan before joining Sunderland in 2015. WATCH: The Premier League 150 Club The former West Ham and England striker has not put a date on how long he will continue playing, but believes his dedication to training means he is still flying. Well see, said Defoe, when asked how long he would continue playing. Ive always enjoyed scoring goals, training. Ive still got that same buzz. Even when I score in training Ive got that same buzz. Sunderland 3-0 Hull Ive always looked after myself, Ive always given myself the best opportunity of going out on a weekend and performing. Ive always watched my diet, set the right times.As Ive got older I understand what my body needs, when to train hard, when to sort of back off, and how to prepare myself so that on a weekend Im flying. Its been great. Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: WATCH: Stadium out of Light Tylers stats: Klopp the tinkerman? Liverpool best Ive played WATCH: Carra on Gerrard... Thaddeus Young Jersey .K. Subban and Matt Duchene will be the two skaters sitting out the teams opening game. Mark Jackson Jersey . - Alex Dostie scored two goals and assisted on another to lead the Gatineau Olympiques to a 5-3 victory over the Drummondville Voltigeurs in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Sunday. http://www.authenticbasketballshoppacers...-pacers-jersey/. The team of Lars Nelson, Daniel Richardsson, Johan Olsson, and anchor Marcus Hellner cruised to victory in the 4x10 km event, winning in a time of one hour, 28 minutes, and 42. Al Jefferson Jersey . -- Crystal Webster avoided elimination at the 2013 Capital One Road to the Roar Olympic pre-trial curling tournament with an 8-5 win over Amber Holland on Thursday. T. J. Leaf Jersey . Not bad for a defenceman. The goal, that is. Although the shuffling dance steps werent bad, either. Barrie scored 55 seconds into overtime, Semyon Varlamov stopped 29 shots, and the Avalanche moved a step closer to their first playoff berth in four years with a 3-2 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Thursday night.We asked Soccer Saturday pundit Matt Le Tissier to pick his best combined XI from Manchester City and Manchester Uniteds squads ahead of the derby on Super Sunday. Manuel Pellegrinis men will be looking to keep their title hopes alive and hand a major blow to Utds top-four ambitions with a victory in the live Sky Sports fixture.Both sides have struggled to meet expectations this season and Le Tiss has opted to leave out the under-performing Yaya Toure and a couple of Utds key players. Fantasy Six-A-Side The Manchester derby is this weeks Fantasy Six-a-Side fixture. Pick your team here. Based on form this season, heres who the Southampton legend has picked... GOALKEEPER - David de GeaHes the best goalkeeper in the Premier League for me and Manchester Uniteds most consistent performer. Theyd be nowhere near the top four if it wasnt for him.RIGHT-BACK - Bacary SagnaTrying to pick a best right-back really highlights how poor theyve both been. Matteo Darmian looked decent but hes not really played enough due to injuries. so Im going with Sagna as the best of a bad bunch.CENTRE-BACK - Vincent KompanyHes not really recaptured the form seen at the start of the season when City looked like they were going to romp it. His latest injury setback ends their slender title hopes for me as the other options just havent been anywhere near good enough. Wilmots: Two months out for Kompany Vincent Kompany could be out for up to eight weeks, Belgium boss Marc Wilmots has said. CENTRE-BACK - Chris SmallingHes been one of the more consistent performers for United but Im still not keen on his defending from set-pieces, with the tendency to grapple with his man. Daley Blind has also been decent but Smalling edges it.LEFT-BACK - Aleksandar KolarovIts not until you sit down and go through the sides that you realise how bad theyve been! Kolarov is once again the best of a bad bunch and hes certainly not been outstanding, especially defennsively.dddddddddddd Luke Shaw started the season really well but hes not played enough games for me to consider him. CENTRAL-MIDFIELD - Michael CarrickHes still England and Uniteds best central-midfielder for me. Neither Morgan Schneiderlin nor Bastian Schweinsteiger have covered themselves in glory since arriving at Old Trafford, so Im going with the 34-year-old, who also deserves to be in the England squad. Le Tiss Six-a-Side team Find out who makes Le Tiss Fantasy Six-a-Side team here. CENTRAL-MIDFIELD - FernandinhoHe started the season really well and has been pretty consistent, despite being played out on the right at times. Id have him over Yaya Toure right now as Toure is having probably the most disappointing campaign of his City career.ATTACKING-MIDFIELD - Kevin de BruyneHis injury was a huge blow and could well prove the difference between them being champions and missing out. Despite being ruled out since January hes still scored five goals and provided nine assists.ATTACKING-MIDFIELD - Juan MataI think Mata is still underrated and hes chipped in with some really important goals. Hes been more consistent this season but has still not hit the heights of his peak at Chelsea. Man Utds Juan Mata makes the cut ATTACKING-MIDFIELD - David SilvaHes clearly not found his best form since returning from injury but it saying something that hes still provided 10 assists this season. STRIKER - Sergio AgueroTheres absolutely no doubt about my striker, hes simply world class. He may not be the top goalscorer in the Premier League but thats more down to playing time as hes got a better goals-per-minute record than Jamie Vardy, Harry Kane and Romelu Lukaku. Hes probably the one City player who has actually played to their potential this season.Think you know better than Le Tiss? Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side team for the Manchester derby here. Also See: Mersons predictions City to face PSG in quarters Fellaini has much to prove Kompany faces two months out Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

zxlbxj1  
zxlbxj1

Julian Arredondo led the race for

Erdbebenkatastrophe Haiti
Das neue Forum zum Thema modene Musik - Herzlich Willkommen
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz